First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Comments about the movie (SPOILER ALERT!!)
19824 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / ¸.•*¨*`•.¸☆Norway
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
So.... after watching the movie what can you say?

Was it worth the long wait or was the movie just total crap?

Post your opinions
488 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Guess.
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Well...I think the movie was okay...I mean Horikita Maki only got like..what 2 mins worth of screentime in the whole movie. And not just that but the scenes of Maki and Yamapi was made for the fans...and has nothing to do with the overall plot of the movie. Also, the Ceasar thing in the movie was really draggy i.e the scene with the sword was literally 5 mines of staring action..So thats my 5 cents about this movie
Member
1534 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
yamapi's acting was so great. it pays all the minus things in this movie.^^
it's true that maki's appearance was so short and actually has nothing to do with the story. and I think it was just to make the storyline keep on track (I mean, it'll be weird if maki suddenly disappear) but that's okay since the story was great.
1172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A gingerbread house!
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
The movie was okay though I think they should have made a more significant scene with Yamapi and Maki. It would make the movie more interesting. Having some kind on development between them (like the parts that hinted about it in the drama) would have been better. Except for the big swindling story I think the whole thing was just like the drama he still swindles and still ignores Tsurara it was just like another episode of the drama but Pi's acting was really good so it made the whole movie better

Member
1682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08

ange_mdo wrote:

yamapi's acting was so great. it pays all the minus things in this movie.^^
it's true that maki's appearance was so short and actually has nothing to do with the story. and I think it was just to make the storyline keep on track (I mean, it'll be weird if maki suddenly disappear) but that's okay since the story was great.


i totally agree.
Member
844 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Pasay, Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

Uta_Arisa wrote:

The movie was okay though I think they should have made a more significant scene with Yamapi and Maki. It would make the movie more interesting. Having some kind on development between them (like the parts that hinted about it in the drama) would have been better. Except for the big swindling story I think the whole thing was just like the drama he still swindles and still ignores Tsurara it was just like another episode of the drama but Pi's acting was really good so it made the whole movie better



yah! kurosaki is in his vulnerable state, that katsuragi really got his weakness..

agree to that! the Cesar thing is draggy plus the sword

yay! he shud have killed that old man with a gun instead!

The ending is still a cliffhanger..still he continues swindling

The movie is quite boring and not that interesting,

but YAMAPI's acting and hotness owns the show..

The Ishegaki and Katsuragi were great..It's good that he (yamapi) has these veteran actors with him

It really helped him a lot in regards with his acting.

by watching these series, it seems that Pi's performance is now in a different higher level. Hope those people who

keep on mocking his acting will eat up their own words instead
Member
3094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at home doing not...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08
d story was great even though maki's appearance was so freaking short........i guess d director made d movie dat way so dat d audience will not be disturb and keep d viewers on track...it's not a love story after all...but it will be more interesting if kurosagi(pi) kissed tsurara(maki) at d end or something lyk dat...but i guess dat will be wierd cuz kurosagi's character is not lyk dat cuz his cold hearted and doen't want ppol to care about him(u get wat i mean).....well over all d movie is a bit too boring just lyk some ppol say but d actors r gud, loves pi's performance....and about dat ceasar thing, darn it consumed a lot of tym wd dat staring thing and d sword thing...pi should killed dat old man wd a gun or wd dat sword so dat his arch enemy will not get on his way...and d ending is not satisfying....
well i wish there will be a sequel but this tym there will be more yamaki scenes, it will totally make d movie even more interesting cuz kurosagi's feelings towards tsurara will be develop and viewres will lyk/love dat
D long wait is finally over..........MAIDO ARI
Member
756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Zankoku no Sekai
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
I think there should be more yamaki scenes over the caesar scenes but oh well its not our call. The plot is kinda Kurosagi style but i wish they had more villains to spice up the movie because Ishigaki looks like a typical shirosagi. Kurosaki hesitated when he attempted to slay Katsuragi because he had developed a bond with Katsuragi over the period since he became a Kurosagi. I give Kurosagi : The Movie an 8.5/10 rating This movie is recommended for all ages.

Maido Ari ~ BANG
Member
4091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
it was great!!!!! just hope der would've been more yamaki scenes.... n i hope der will be more kurosagi in da fututure=)
anyhooo..... i luv KUROSAGI...
MAIDO ari----Bang!
i luv it wen he says dat
Member
3094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / at home doing not...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

fujiwaratofuten wrote:

I think there should be more yamaki scenes over the caesar scenes but oh well its not our call. The plot is kinda Kurosagi style but i wish they had more villains to spice up the movie because Ishigaki looks like a typical shirosagi. Kurosaki hesitated when he attempted to slay Katsuragi because he had developed a bond with Katsuragi over the period since he became a Kurosagi. I give Kurosagi : The Movie an 8.5/10 rating This movie is recommended for all ages.

Maido Ari ~ BANG


yep i agree there should be more villains......d past villains should come back and haunt him..dat will be interesting
and d movie's main point is to show how kurosagi exist and his relationship wd his arch enemy/mentor katsuragi, wether he gonna kill him or not......but i really do wish that there were more yamaki scenes d movie will be more interesting.....from my own opinion, my ratings for d movie is 7/10..
Member
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Up North
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
agree agree agree!
3914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Japan (Quezon Cit...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
i expected more from the movie..

but still, YAMAPI IS SOO HOT!
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Yamapi's super sm...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
12595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ...Laguna
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
i haven't finish watchn it....i can't sleep last night coz it's removed.....
4841 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08
Thank God i had finished watch it....i think the movie was just OK....I though there're a lot of YamaKi scene...
Yamapi is just to HOT...i though to watch it again but it was removed...I like when he say
MAIDO ARI~"BANG"



First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.