First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply HOW SPECIAL IS YAMADA FOR YOU???
Member
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
i am thinking more on the reality side, but i am also thinking more on the fantasy side sometimes. i'm immature you know. >.< yeah right. i am weird. o.O
Member
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
no you're not weird, i'm the one who weird
Member
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
no, i'm the weird one.
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
haha!
when i first read the title i was like..
veeeeerrrrrrryyyyyy special...
then i saw the comments and..
how special he is to me is like..
when he's not there... i feel like i want to die or something
i guess when i'm really angry or sad..
when i see him.. i get happy!
Member
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
h4ckchan : i talk to his pic! i am odd, i knew, and i even talk to myself like i knew him... but the most weird thing is i felt better after i talked to myself like he was there
Member
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my getaway bus.
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

rurusuza_xoxo wrote:

h4ckchan : i talk to his pic! i am odd, i knew, and i even talk to myself like i knew him... but the most weird thing is i felt better after i talked to myself like he was there


lol, i do that too! i thought i was going mental.. but now, it looks like i am not the only one who does that...

Posted 6/1/08
this conversation is very deeeeep.
Member
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

yevlerb wrote:


rurusuza_xoxo wrote:

h4ckchan : i talk to his pic! i am odd, i knew, and i even talk to myself like i knew him... but the most weird thing is i felt better after i talked to myself like he was there


lol, i do that too! i thought i was going mental.. but now, it looks like i am not the only one who does that...



you're never going mental when it comes to yamachan things!
Member
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my getaway bus.
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

rurusuza_xoxo wrote:


yevlerb wrote:


rurusuza_xoxo wrote:

h4ckchan : i talk to his pic! i am odd, i knew, and i even talk to myself like i knew him... but the most weird thing is i felt better after i talked to myself like he was there


lol, i do that too! i thought i was going mental.. but now, it looks like i am not the only one who does that...



you're never going mental when it comes to yamachan things!


lol, true. absolutely true! i think of what he is doing whenever i am free. i touch his face on the pic, thinking that he is real.. oh, how odd..

oh! have you posted your pics in a forum called 'you+yamada'? see if the other fans think you are compatible with him. (i have not post, 'cos i dare not post)
Member
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

yevlerb wrote:

lol, true. absolutely true! i think of what he is doing whenever i am free. i touch his face on the pic, thinking that he is real.. oh, how odd..

oh! have you posted your pics in a forum called 'you+yamada'? see if the other fans think you are compatible with him. (i have not post, 'cos i dare not post)


nope, i haven't i wait until pyonchan post it, or should i post it later? why you're not dare? be dare enough! everybody posted it! except me of course... hehe
Member
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my getaway bus.
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
lol.... i don't dare 'cos i don't have enough guts?
Member
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
omg. you talk to his pic? same us! i also talk to his pic and i was like, "yama-chan, why do you have to be so good-looking?" haha!
Member
335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my getaway bus.
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

jally23 wrote:

omg. you talk to his pic? same us! i also talk to his pic and i was like, "yama-chan, why do you have to be so good-looking?" haha!


lol... then maybe one day, his lips will move and say, "so that i can make you stay as my fan longer. show your loyalty and maybe i shall go to your country and visit you. mwahahaha... i shall dominate the world". lol, i know that's impossible, this is so out-of-character.

Member
7347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / zendonesien
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
yeah., that was totally out of chara.. i don't think yamachan will talk like that
Member
8085 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / in suju's hearts (:
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

rurusuza_xoxo wrote:

h4ckchan : i talk to his pic! i am odd, i knew, and i even talk to myself like i knew him... but the most weird thing is i felt better after i talked to myself like he was there


woah! for me.. i always thought that i became a jap singer and i was on the REAL stage with hsj.. and they asked who i liked best amoung hsj and i said yamada ryosuke and he blushed!! xDD
haha! i fantasize too much?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.