First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Flame Kingdom
Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

pringles07 wrote:

i'm bored... *walks around*



Ok what we will do then to entertian you is

"Hey mon, can you Entertain the princess for us... She is lonley bored and a teen... thats more your speed."
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Zodidj wrote:


Mon937 wrote:

I don't know. Hey, zodidj-sensei, yinyu-sensei, are we fightin'? And everyone noticed you sneak out. You're not exactly a ninja, pring



No... I think we were accused of havingan affair not fighting.

see no ones dead, no limbs missing and the only blood is from the whip marks. that doesnt look like fighting to me. Sides too many candles are being used up for a real fight.


O.O Oh. Well that's weird
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Zodidj wrote:


pringles07 wrote:

i'm bored... *walks around*



Ok what we will do then to entertian you is

"Hey mon, can you Entertain the princess for us... She is lonley bored and a teen... thats more your speed."


You're tryin' to turn me into a man for hire, aren't ya? Well, I'll see what I can do
Posted 6/29/08

Mon937 wrote:

You're tryin' to turn me into a man for hire, aren't ya? Well, I'll see what I can do


*bats my eyes playfully* Care if I joined? *points a finger at Mon's feet where a circle of fire emits around him and he begins dancing. Politely, I cheer him on.*
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

hongyinyu wrote:


Mon937 wrote:

You're tryin' to turn me into a man for hire, aren't ya? Well, I'll see what I can do


*bats my eyes playfully* Care if I joined? *points a finger at Mon's feet where a circle of fire emits around him and he begins dancing. Politely, I cheer him on.*


HEY! OW, HOT! *Bashes floor with Bo to stop fire* Geez! Next time use a monster if you must, that way my feet don't get burnt
Posted 6/29/08 , edited 6/29/08

Mon937 wrote:
HEY! OW, HOT! *Bashes floor with Bo to stop fire* Geez! Next time use a monster if you must, that way my feet don't get burnt


*Frowns and wonders what type of monster is suitable for Mon to battle with* Hope, I didn't go overboard with this, *Makes a flicking gesture with her index finger and thumb at the dancing fires* Your bo isn't going to work against this cutie pie though. *Makes a flicking gesture again at Mon's bo which turns into an intelligent sword*


Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

hongyinyu wrote:


Mon937 wrote:
HEY! OW, HOT! *Bashes floor with Bo to stop fire* Geez! Next time use a monster if you must, that way my feet don't get burnt


*Frowns and wonders what type of monster is suitable for Mon to battle with* Hope, I didn't go overboard with this, *Makes a flicking gesture with her index finger and thumb at the dancing fires*




I thought you'd pick something way harder. *Tries to poke it with Bo, but it moves quickly outta the way* OK, may be slightly harder than I thought, but still nothing I can't handle. *Traps it with bladed tonfa and crushes its head with Bo* *Pokes it to make sure it's dead*
Posted 6/29/08
I suppose I underestimated your powers. Here's another. *Transforms the snake monster into...*
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

hongyinyu wrote:

I suppose I underestimated your powers. Here's another. *Transforms the snake monster into...*


I lose. No contest
Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

hongyinyu wrote:

I suppose I underestimated your powers. Here's another. *Transforms the snake monster into...*


Hey Mon, I can handle that for you if you like. you wont make it past One.... trust me.

Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

hongyinyu wrote:

I suppose I underestimated your powers. Here's another. *Transforms the snake monster into...*


Uhmmm....

wow Dear Sweet Yinyu... uhmmm Almost speachless.... almost...
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Zodidj wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:

I suppose I underestimated your powers. Here's another. *Transforms the snake monster into...*


Hey Mon, I can handle that for you if you like. you wont make it past One.... trust me.



You go right ahead sensei. I'll cart your remains back to your kingdom. since females are so dangerous according to you, I honestly doubt you could take them all.
Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Mon937 wrote:


Zodidj wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:

I suppose I underestimated your powers. Here's another. *Transforms the snake monster into...*


Hey Mon, I can handle that for you if you like. you wont make it past One.... trust me.



You go right ahead sensei. I'll cart your remains back to your kingdom. since females are so dangerous according to you, I honestly doubt you could take them all.


I cant, But weapons are allowed, and that gives me an edge. this IS a combat school...

and a real warrior will take any steps needed to survive.
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Zodidj wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


Zodidj wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:

I suppose I underestimated your powers. Here's another. *Transforms the snake monster into...*


Hey Mon, I can handle that for you if you like. you wont make it past One.... trust me.



You go right ahead sensei. I'll cart your remains back to your kingdom. since females are so dangerous according to you, I honestly doubt you could take them all.


I cant, But weapons are allowed, and that gives me an edge. this IS a combat school...

and a real warrior will take any steps needed to survive.


True. I honestly doubt or you even with this edge could take them all. My suggestion is leave them to yinyu
Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Mon937 wrote:


Zodidj wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


Zodidj wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:

I suppose I underestimated your powers. Here's another. *Transforms the snake monster into...*


Hey Mon, I can handle that for you if you like. you wont make it past One.... trust me.



You go right ahead sensei. I'll cart your remains back to your kingdom. since females are so dangerous according to you, I honestly doubt you could take them all.


I cant, But weapons are allowed, and that gives me an edge. this IS a combat school...

and a real warrior will take any steps needed to survive.


True. I honestly doubt or you even with this edge could take them all. My suggestion is leave them to yinyu


its really a choice. the goal is to survive, and sleeping with them all is a no win scenario.

so, instead you give them a tied up Ichigo, helpless to thier mercies, and then leave. I would certainly survive and they would not stop me at that point ;)


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.