First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Breaking Dawn Cover
TwilightFannabe
7528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area[;
Offline
Posted 5/31/08
Eclipse Special Edition was just released at Barnes & Nobles Today (and other bookstores around the world), which showed the new Breaking Dawn cover, and the first chapter. What Did u think of the cover? i thought it was unexpected, cuz a lot of ppl made fake breaking dawn covers tht looked nice, n wud probably be the actual cover. the actual cover was so unexpecting to me
Posted 6/2/08
the cover is awesome! i mean didnt expect it to be what it looks like but its really cool. lol i like it, the colors and the fade!=]
TwilightFannabe
8229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / that will always...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
it's awesome. I think I'd love anything and everything about it's appearaance considering that it is the last of the twilight saga. I expect to love it until the end- unless someone is to die. No, I don't want Jake to die, though I am a Edward/Bella shipper.

And never for one second did I believe that those fan made covers were true- it was beyond obvious.

This is the last book. I love everything about it. But I wish by the deepest-the most purest part of me that we read a happy ending-fine, even if it is sappy-just anything like a happy ending.

Before- I thought I wanted someone to die - just to make the ending interesting, now I've changed it- completely, I wanted them to have a happy ending-all of them! Because this measly book have affected me so great- I think I'll never be able to forget about it. Ever.
Posted 6/2/08

anemies wrote:

Before- I thought I wanted someone to die - just to make the ending interesting, now I've changed it- completely, I wanted them to have a happy ending-all of them! Because this measly book have affected me so great- I think I'll never be able to forget about it. Ever.


dont take my word for this but my cousin was at the book signing for the third book and i dont know if she was just teasing me but she said that someone will die....and that someone could be Edward or Bell!!



IT BACK BE TRUE!!
TwilightFannabe
31617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
I think the cover is nice and tight!
TwilightFannabe
8229 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / that will always...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

chellomonkey92 wrote:


anemies wrote:

Before- I thought I wanted someone to die - just to make the ending interesting, now I've changed it- completely, I wanted them to have a happy ending-all of them! Because this measly book have affected me so great- I think I'll never be able to forget about it. Ever.


dont take my word for this but my cousin was at the book signing for the third book and i dont know if she was just teasing me but she said that someone will die....a

nd that someone could be Edward or Bell!!




IT BACK BE TRUE!!


Actually, it is impossible that Edward or Bella or Jasper or Alice will be dead- you see, I read this interview of Stephanie Meyer when someone asked if either of the four dies- she said 'no' no one will die. you can check out the interview yourself- it is facts. you can read the interview at the "Breaking Dawn Spoilers" in the post in this group and check out the what will happen and will not happen in breaking dawn part at the first post there in the topic it's totally a relief!
TwilightFannabe
1379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / 12345 Rainbow Street
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
is the cover the chess piece?
if it is, then it was kinda unexpected...all the other covers are all dark, and have a bit of red, and this one...WHITE!!!
TwilightFannabe
1455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wishing that I li...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

cherryzen2 wrote:

Eclipse Special Edition was just released at Barnes & Nobles Today (and other bookstores around the world), which showed the new Breaking Dawn cover, and the first chapter. What Did u think of the cover? i thought it was unexpected, cuz a lot of ppl made fake breaking dawn covers tht looked nice, n wud probably be the actual cover. the actual cover was so unexpecting to me


ya i know.... im not sure if the actual cover is the chess piece thing, or the one with the girl standing with her arms framing the sun...
cuz iat first when i saw the picture of that girl standing, i wwas like.. that doesn't go with the theme reb&black..
sooo ya is it the chess piece???
TwilightFannabe
7157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
67 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
the cover is sooo awesome~!!
i love it
Posted 6/9/08
the cover is awesome! i likee it. (:
TwilightFannabe
226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / SINGAPORE~
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
i dun really like the cover for breaking dawn.. seems weird to me ._.
TwilightFannabe
7528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area[;
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

mov13t1m3 wrote:


cherryzen2 wrote:

Eclipse Special Edition was just released at Barnes & Nobles Today (and other bookstores around the world), which showed the new Breaking Dawn cover, and the first chapter. What Did u think of the cover? i thought it was unexpected, cuz a lot of ppl made fake breaking dawn covers tht looked nice, n wud probably be the actual cover. the actual cover was so unexpecting to me


ya i know.... im not sure if the actual cover is the chess piece thing, or the one with the girl standing with her arms framing the sun...
cuz iat first when i saw the picture of that girl standing, i wwas like.. that doesn't go with the theme reb&black..
sooo ya is it the chess piece???


yupp! it's been confirmed it's the chess piece! :)
TwilightFannabe
3543 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / DUH!! earth doesn...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
wth the cover of breaking dawn is sooooo boring!!!
TwilightFannabe
2155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
I suppose it's alright. It;s not one of my favorites, but I like it. My two favorrites: Twilight and New Moon. ^_^
TwilightFannabe
7203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / F / Mother Earth!
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
I think its really cool!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.