First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Free story of the darkness kingdom!
Posted 6/3/08
uhhh really? i actually feel like i lost my nose *touches nose* uhh it hurts....
Posted 6/3/08

kodieloiler wrote:

uhhh really? i actually feel like i lost my nose *touches nose* uhh it hurts....


Really. Your nose has probably just gone numb from the fall. Besides, your new bodyguard isn't doing a very good job keeping up with you.
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08
eheh......(I dont get why people dont like u........).......probably *I get up and start walking back to my room* uhh my nose! X (
Member
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Sorry for all delay.......*huff* *huff*
I am really sorry, princess. and i am sorry that u have to take care of the princess while i was not around, 4.
Posted 6/3/08
RINI! *jumps to you*
Member
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
*catches the princess*
Hey hey u shouldnt do that u might get hurt ....
Posted 6/3/08
XD (lol) but me missed youz! X D....did u know? red snow is falling every where including teh snow kingdom! X O
Member
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08
Red snow........ *murmurs* must mean blood.......
ooo.... also i made a second accound... dont freak......-_- can i also be the second princess of darkness' guard??
or shall i change it to a different position??
Posted 6/4/08

moonfairygrl wrote:

Red snow........ *murmurs* must mean blood.......
ooo.... also i made a second accound... dont freak......-_- can i also be the second princess of darkness' guard??
or shall i change it to a different position??


we'll see.....ims till workin on it...also...I LVOE THIS TIME OF YEAR! when red snow is falling. All the monsters and earthquakes and stuff happen on this day. Of course i control it. But i go blank....so i dont know what im doing till a lil while later! X D
Member
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

kodieloiler wrote:

we'll see.....ims till workin on it...also...I LVOE THIS TIME OF YEAR! when red snow is falling. All the monsters and earthquakes and stuff happen on this day. Of course i control it. But i go blank....so i dont know what im doing till a lil while later! X D


Well then that means that i will have to stay by u the whole time so that u wont make harm to all the others out there....-_-
Posted 6/4/08
X P! X D...........(ok we'll see! X D jk)
Posted 6/4/08 , edited 6/4/08

kodieloiler wrote:

eheh......(I dont get why people dont like u........).......probably *I get up and start walking back to my room* uhh my nose! X (


I don't know either but then again, what do I care about what they don't like right?


moonfairygrl wrote:

Sorry for all delay.......*huff* *huff*
I am really sorry, princess. and i am sorry that u have to take care of the princess while i was not around, 4.


Yeah you owe me dinner. *stomach growls*


kodieloiler wrote:
we'll see.....ims till workin on it...also...I LVOE THIS TIME OF YEAR! when red snow is falling. All the monsters and earthquakes and stuff happen on this day. Of course i control it. But i go blank....so i dont know what im doing till a lil while later! X D


Red snow is usually referred to the type of white flowers that are known as the annoying weeds that grow in the prairies and when you blow on them their pedals all fly away. People use them as making a wish and their wish comes true. To make the color red, people used color dye. Then to spice things up, instead of calling them red flowers which would be boring, they used the term red snow.
Posted 6/4/08
(lol X D) *I lay down in teh library reading about weapons!*
Posted 6/4/08

moonfairygrl wrote:


kodieloiler wrote:

we'll see.....ims till workin on it...also...I LVOE THIS TIME OF YEAR! when red snow is falling. All the monsters and earthquakes and stuff happen on this day. Of course i control it. But i go blank....so i dont know what im doing till a lil while later! X D


Well then that means that i will have to stay by u the whole time so that u wont make harm to all the others out there....-_-


You have to follow her even when she has to take a leak...
Member
51518 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the forest
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

hongyinyu wrote:

Yeah you owe me dinner. *stomach growls*


y do i owe u dinner??-__-
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.