First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply DO RE MI FA SO LA TI DO - ive been waiting for this movie...
Member
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / ~*♥*~
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

LMAO... Image

did you also read the SINGING DUMMY chapters?
It's the part when Yoon JunWon found out that EunGyu had an accident and became mentally retarted.
you must read it, It's hilarious and heartbreaking in the end.

The fanfic was written in JungWon's point of view that's why it's kinda confusing.


oh yeah!! hehe,, thanks!! =) didn't read it at first coz i thought it was not connected. hehe . . =) thanks a lot! =)
Member
514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / 3rd Dimension
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
love this movie...thanks 4 the uploads..
Member
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

paperboat wrote:

^ the movie was only 2 hours... they couldn't accomodate all the scenes from the book.
The book have 100 chapters. They just filmed the important parts in the movie...


I'm just kinda dissapointed coz they didn't include the romantic hugging scene inside Eun Gyu's room when he's sick... they hug like forever.. ^_^

and also the bus scene... when Eun Gyu kissed Jung won infront of her classmates. so romantic..




with what u said, i really want to read the book.. Image
i wished they include that parts in the movie.. Image it could have been more romantic.. Image

but where i can find the book??.. Image
Member
175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

hyunjae16 wrote:


jagged02 wrote:


hyunjae16 wrote:


jagged02 wrote:


suzy2005 wrote:

does anyone know how I can get the book in english?? I really want to read it!!


right.. i want to read it too.. tnx for the idea..



i really don't know where to buy the book in english (for i have also been wanting to obtain a copy for ages) but i do know where you guys can read the story. Guiyeoni's "Do re mi" had been translated and posted as a fanfic in this site:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1630

BTW, the original which was written by Guiyeoni (of course) can be found at her cafe site: http://cafe.daum.net/rnlduslsla. With your Daum ID, of course.

enjoy...



tnx a bunch






n0 pr0b



i tried to visit the sites but unfortunately i can't visit it.. for the soompi, it is ips driver error and for the cafe.daum, it is in korean..nd i dnt undrstand what is written their..
i really want to read the whole study..

Member
365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / at the top of Mt....
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

charmings wrote:


paperboat wrote:

^ the movie was only 2 hours... they couldn't accomodate all the scenes from the book.
The book have 100 chapters. They just filmed the important parts in the movie...


I'm just kinda dissapointed coz they didn't include the romantic hugging scene inside Eun Gyu's room when he's sick... they hug like forever.. ^_^

and also the bus scene... when Eun Gyu kissed Jung won infront of her classmates. so romantic..




with what u said, i really want to read the book.. Image
i wished they include that parts in the movie.. Image it could have been more romantic.. Image

but where i can find the book??.. Image


book? uhmmm.... It's korean, you won't understand a thing if you don't know how to read hangul.
you can read the manwha if you want to -> www.janimes.com
but I find the fanfic way better than the manwha. ^^
Member
365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / at the top of Mt....
Offline
Posted 10/18/08

charmings wrote:i tried to visit the sites but unfortunately i can't visit it.. for the soompi, it is ips driver error and for the cafe.daum, it is in korean..nd i dnt undrstand what is written their..
i really want to read the whole study..


soompi is working now... ^_^

but you can also read the fanfiction here -> http://www.geocities.com/peachi_o/
but they owner didn't finish encoding the whole fanfic.
Posted 10/25/08

paperboat wrote:

here you go:

(^_^)v



i don't get how you download it
can you please tell me how
=]]]
Posted 10/26/08
Does anybody know where I can read the novel online...I've been looking EVERYWHERE but I only find the manga. Unless it is a manga and I'm a dummy...
Member
365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / at the top of Mt....
Offline
Posted 10/28/08

PurpleDotsOfDoom wrote:

Does anybody know where I can read the novel online...I've been looking EVERYWHERE but I only find the manga. Unless it is a manga and I'm a dummy...


here you go:
http://www.geocities.com/peachi_o/
Posted 10/28/08

paperboat wrote:


PurpleDotsOfDoom wrote:

Does anybody know where I can read the novel online...I've been looking EVERYWHERE but I only find the manga. Unless it is a manga and I'm a dummy...


here you go:
http://www.geocities.com/peachi_o/


Thank you so much!!!
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
do u know the tittle of the songs sang at the movie? please pm me so i can just search it in the youtube or emeem..thx
Member
365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / at the top of Mt....
Offline
Posted 10/31/08
do you want the mp3 of the songs? I've got them all...
Member
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / holding onto a bu...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
can sb explain to me abt the movie. i kinda dun understand
Member
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / holding onto a bu...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08

paperboat wrote:

Open the video on Media Player Classic or VLC media player...
it won't work on Windows media player because it's a .rar file.




do u have the video in a format where i can play it in window media player? cos my com doesnt have Media Player Classic or VLC media player.
Member
365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / at the top of Mt....
Offline
Posted 11/10/08 , edited 11/10/08
^no, I'm sorry dear. I can't convert the file coz I don't have a conveter.

But you can download VLC media player on the internet for free.
14 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 11/12/08
I downloaded VLC Media Player on my Window Vista Laptop...But VLC Media Player would not play the movie. Am I doing something Wrong? Or is it Dumb Window Vista...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.