First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Summertime Avatar Contest
Penguin
9377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
Hope You like it~ :O

Penguin
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
I'll try:


Hope u like it ^.°
Penguin
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

Fannyxx wrote:


Luna681993 wrote:

I'll try:


Hope u like it ^.°


-cough- im not a mod or creator or anything but uhmm >< that says anime creations and not avatar creations X_X





haha ^o^ Oops lolz it was already late when i made this so i made a mistake ^o^ Lolz Thanxx for telling *hahaha*
Penguin
8419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
second try: ^.^


Hehe Sorrryyyzzz ^.^ But now it is right ^.°
Penguin
2696 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / ~ Philippines ~
Offline
Posted 6/17/08


Hi !!! here's my entry ...

1 ..



2 ..



I will add more next time hope u like it ...
Penguin
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Penguin
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/20/08 , edited 6/23/08
1.
2.
3.
Head Mod(On Hiatus)
45762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / `in the CUBE ♔
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
i planned to make 4. sadly, i was out of creative juices.
Penguin
50005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / (。→‿←。)
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

wlangfriendster wrote:

i planned to make 4. sadly, i was out of creative juices.


haha thats some juice .. its great ^^
Penguin
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

wlangfriendster wrote:

i planned to make 4. sadly, i was out of creative juices.


that so not true!!!!
Posted 6/22/08

cherrysl92 wrote:


wlangfriendster wrote:

i planned to make 4. sadly, i was out of creative juices.


haha thats some juice .. its great ^^


XD why wont u try to beat wlangfriendster XD XD XDDDDDDDDD or cherry a pooopzer
Penguin
50005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / (。→‿←。)
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

Suki-Daisuki wrote:


cherrysl92 wrote:


wlangfriendster wrote:

i planned to make 4. sadly, i was out of creative juices.


haha thats some juice .. its great ^^


XD why wont u try to beat wlangfriendster XD XD XDDDDDDDDD or cherry a pooopzer


hahah i might try to enter . maybe not XPP .not sure hehe
Posted 6/22/08

cherrysl92 wrote:


Suki-Daisuki wrote:


cherrysl92 wrote:


wlangfriendster wrote:

i planned to make 4. sadly, i was out of creative juices.


haha thats some juice .. its great ^^


XD why wont u try to beat wlangfriendster XD XD XDDDDDDDDD or cherry a pooopzer


hahah i might try to enter . maybe not XPP .not sure hehe


hahaha ur not going enter cauz u no ur goin lose >:] baka
Penguin
50005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / (。→‿←。)
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

Suki-Daisuki wrote:


cherrysl92 wrote:


Suki-Daisuki wrote:


cherrysl92 wrote:


wlangfriendster wrote:

i planned to make 4. sadly, i was out of creative juices.


haha thats some juice .. its great ^^


XD why wont u try to beat wlangfriendster XD XD XDDDDDDDDD or cherry a pooopzer


hahah i might try to enter . maybe not XPP .not sure hehe


hahaha ur not going enter cauz u no ur goin lose >:] baka


lmao thanks suki-baka . >:O . im now going to enter . hehe jkjk . im BUSY >XP
Posted 6/22/08 , edited 6/22/08

cherrysl92 wrote:


Suki-Daisuki wrote:


cherrysl92 wrote:


Suki-Daisuki wrote:


cherrysl92 wrote:


wlangfriendster wrote:

i planned to make 4. sadly, i was out of creative juices.


haha thats some juice .. its great ^^


XD why wont u try to beat wlangfriendster XD XD XDDDDDDDDD or cherry a pooopzer


hahah i might try to enter . maybe not XPP .not sure hehe


hahaha ur not going enter cauz u no ur goin lose >:] baka


lmao thanks suki-baka . >:O . im now going to enter . hehe jkjk . im BUSY >XP


okies @w@ CHERRY-BAKA IS A LOSER CAUZ SHE NO SHE GOIN LOSE >:] WTF JKJKJK
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.