First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply no one lke tsuna????
Member
3050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
Tsuna is like the coolest protagonist ever! (Never seen wimpy main character in other animes, though. Well, there are but I don't remember the titles though)

For me, Tsuna is the only guy in the anime who has common sense. Like he can tell that the baby in disguise is obviously Reborn! (I can't wonder why people in there are oblivious over his disguise) oh well.... at least there are like soooo many Tsuna supporters!


Tsuna-kun all the way!!!!!
353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
yamamoto..!! d best..!! and hibari too....
Posted 6/2/08

racoonieboy wrote:


SM1432 wrote:

Tsuna's a fag who can't think on his own or even fight on his own.


Really? I saw him fight on his own!


I meant that he never fights on his will, it's always because he's forced to. He's always crying and whining when he has to. And when he does fight, he needs either the bullets or pills. I'm just saying he should think on his own and fight when he knows he has to, like all the other characters.
34 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
well Tsuna still is cool in Hyper =P But every1.. we all know Hibaris best.. he bites Tsuna to death even if hes in hyper mode=P so when it comes to strenght Hibari all the way ^^ And ofcourse Gokuderas New tech on manga Owns hard!!!=P won't say the name of it nor what it do so i don't spoil for ppl who watch the anime only =P just saying ppl look forward to the infiltration! =D
Member
1164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Newport News
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Hibari all the way... Tsuna's decent but he needs too much to fight (reason, pills/bullets, reborn to slap him around, etc.) and most of the important battles he has to be forced to fight. Hibari on the other hand takes care of business with no complaints, no syching out, he doesn't even need a reason he just takes care of anybody in his way.
Member
1571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

Vongola-Sky wrote:

no more tsuna n yamamoto
hibari FTW!


nah hibari personallity FTW to the mafia jail for assualting ppl for no reason !!!!!!!! his idiotic at times... that hibari... but in fiting he is OKAY but in future his resolve rawks i like hibari too... but yamamamoto n tsuna is good too... but nvr gokudera
Member
1571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08

SM1432 wrote:


racoonieboy wrote:


SM1432 wrote:

Tsuna's a fag who can't think on his own or even fight on his own.


Really? I saw him fight on his own!


I meant that he never fights on his will, it's always because he's forced to. He's always crying and whining when he has to. And when he does fight, he needs either the bullets or pills. I'm just saying he should think on his own and fight when he knows he has to, like all the other characters.


his pills r juz like his weps... r u sayin bazil is useless too? and the other vongola family boss including primo?!!!!!!!! how dare u!!!! insulting a dead person lols....
anyway hibari and yamammoto is useless to without weps only ryohei can fight as he use boxing
and he fights on his own will but he juz hate the situation like others and if he were to be force? then u mean he light his ring with the resolve of "DONT HIT ME REBORN-SAMA!!!!!!!!"? thats crazy already and the recent eps tsuna came to rescue haru(on his own will and nids to fight)... and he fight on his own will to save them... and reborn let tsuna chose b4 too... to run or to fight... so he does fight on his own will and his pills are juz his weps... if thats the case reborn is useless without leon too( mukuro arc)
EVERYONE IS WEAK WITHOUT PROPER WEPS....
508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Ok, its tsuna for me, becoz hes the only "loser" main character ive seen
2857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

OneTail wrote:


Vongola-Sky wrote:

no more tsuna n yamamoto
hibari FTW!


nah hibari personallity FTW to the mafia jail for assualting ppl for no reason !!!!!!!! his idiotic at times... that hibari... but in fiting he is OKAY but in future his resolve rawks i like hibari too... but yamamamoto n tsuna is good too... but nvr gokudera


Hibari's not that stupid, you know?
Member
422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / C'Town
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

OneTail wrote:


SM1432 wrote:


racoonieboy wrote:


SM1432 wrote:

Tsuna's a fag who can't think on his own or even fight on his own.


Really? I saw him fight on his own!


I meant that he never fights on his will, it's always because he's forced to. He's always crying and whining when he has to. And when he does fight, he needs either the bullets or pills. I'm just saying he should think on his own and fight when he knows he has to, like all the other characters.


his pills r juz like his weps... r u sayin bazil is useless too? and the other vongola family boss including primo?!!!!!!!! how dare u!!!! insulting a dead person lols....
anyway hibari and yamammoto is useless to without weps only ryohei can fight as he use boxing
and he fights on his own will but he juz hate the situation like others and if he were to be force? then u mean he light his ring with the resolve of "DONT HIT ME REBORN-SAMA!!!!!!!!"? thats crazy already and the recent eps tsuna came to rescue haru(on his own will and nids to fight)... and he fight on his own will to save them... and reborn let tsuna chose b4 too... to run or to fight... so he does fight on his own will and his pills are juz his weps... if thats the case reborn is useless without leon too( mukuro arc)
EVERYONE IS WEAK WITHOUT PROPER WEPS....



hes right everyone else uses wepons and the pills are wepons also..

but people go for the others cause tsuna is a wimp a lot of the time and cause he sucked at the start of the show
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
tsuna is the BEST=]]]

i like his character, such a sweet and cute boy;]]] when he is in hyper mode he is HOT!!
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Tsuna is getting stronger.. dont bash him.. just you wait..
7091 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / where goodlooking...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

pettyfools wrote:


OneTail wrote:


SM1432 wrote:


racoonieboy wrote:


SM1432 wrote:

Tsuna's a fag who can't think on his own or even fight on his own.


Really? I saw him fight on his own!


I meant that he never fights on his will, it's always because he's forced to. He's always crying and whining when he has to. And when he does fight, he needs either the bullets or pills. I'm just saying he should think on his own and fight when he knows he has to, like all the other characters.


his pills r juz like his weps... r u sayin bazil is useless too? and the other vongola family boss including primo?!!!!!!!! how dare u!!!! insulting a dead person lols....
anyway hibari and yamammoto is useless to without weps only ryohei can fight as he use boxing
and he fights on his own will but he juz hate the situation like others and if he were to be force? then u mean he light his ring with the resolve of "DONT HIT ME REBORN-SAMA!!!!!!!!"? thats crazy already and the recent eps tsuna came to rescue haru(on his own will and nids to fight)... and he fight on his own will to save them... and reborn let tsuna chose b4 too... to run or to fight... so he does fight on his own will and his pills are juz his weps... if thats the case reborn is useless without leon too( mukuro arc)
EVERYONE IS WEAK WITHOUT PROPER WEPS....



hes right everyone else uses wepons and the pills are wepons also..

but people go for the others cause tsuna is a wimp a lot of the time and cause he sucked at the start of the show


Pills work like weeds.. they stone & pimp tsuna.. LoL..
Member
1571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Unknown
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

ygaaraq wrote:


OneTail wrote:


Vongola-Sky wrote:

no more tsuna n yamamoto
hibari FTW!


nah hibari personallity FTW to the mafia jail for assualting ppl for no reason !!!!!!!! his idiotic at times... that hibari... but in fiting he is OKAY but in future his resolve rawks i like hibari too... but yamamamoto n tsuna is good too... but nvr gokudera


Hibari's not that stupid, you know?


when did i say hibari was stupid?
2857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

OneTail wrote:


ygaaraq wrote:


OneTail wrote:


Vongola-Sky wrote:

no more tsuna n yamamoto
hibari FTW!


nah hibari personallity FTW to the mafia jail for assualting ppl for no reason !!!!!!!! his idiotic at times... that hibari... but in fiting he is OKAY but in future his resolve rawks i like hibari too... but yamamamoto n tsuna is good too... but nvr gokudera


Hibari's not that stupid, you know?


when did i say hibari was stupid?


I didn't say you say hibari is stupid what I mean is Hibari is not that foolhardy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.