First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
GetBackers
15933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / 1° 17′ 0″ N, 103°...
Offline
Posted 11/18/07
there is a second season???? and its so not gay... come on... i love ginji's chibi form and his happy dance!
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/07
its ok to have close friend(guy and guy/girl and girl)............but when ur bond become TOO strong..........that is straight up GAY...........this is by far the GAYEST anime i ever seen....

u seen how bon and the blond dude look at each other?.............tell me thats not GAY!!!!........
3304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / For me to know an...
Offline
Posted 11/18/07

juspasby wrote:


lxpeanutsxl wrote:


juspasby wrote:

this anime look kinda gay.................those 2 friend are too close....n why is the dude call the other dude ban-chan isnt that for a girl only


no they just are close


yes its call being GAY


well they are just like that!
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 11/18/07

lxpeanutsxl wrote:


juspasby wrote:


lxpeanutsxl wrote:


juspasby wrote:

this anime look kinda gay.................those 2 friend are too close....n why is the dude call the other dude ban-chan isnt that for a girl only


no they just are close


yes its call being GAY


well they are just like that!


look at me in the face n tell me thats not GAY................do u see any friendship that close(guy and guy) in the real world?....................thats very similar to Broke Back Mountain
3304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / For me to know an...
Offline
Posted 11/19/07

juspasby wrote:


lxpeanutsxl wrote:


juspasby wrote:


lxpeanutsxl wrote:


juspasby wrote:

this anime look kinda gay.................those 2 friend are too close....n why is the dude call the other dude ban-chan isnt that for a girl only


no they just are close


yes its call being GAY


well they are just like that!


look at me in the face n tell me thats not GAY................do u see any friendship that close(guy and guy) in the real world?....................thats very similar to Broke Back Mountain


wll you know what forget this im bored
9236 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / a planet that we...
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
i really like this anime!!!
1084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sandgem town with...
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
this is one awesome anime. i liked how they centred it on infinite tower and the top, Babylon city. my fav character is Midou ban but i also like Kazuki of the threads. i wonder why???
10033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
haha. this is the first anime that hooked me up. mido ban is so handsome and with his snake bite and evil eyes...
2114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
Who won again when Ginji fought Jakal?
5245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
I'm currenty reading the manga, but I don't think I'll watch the anime. Don't like the story that much. But the drawing is very good, and the characters are funny too.
1118 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / hueco mundo........
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
huh...getbackers...no offense to get backer fans...but for me this anime is crap....its not even worth watching.....its just a waste of time...
272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
nice anime!! XD hahah! i like the way ban says,'just one minute'. :D
ginji's chibi hamster form is soo kawaiii~!
yeah! i really wish they made a 2nd season!
13049 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
Umm.. yes this is an anime well worth your time! you won't be disappointed! = )

but on the other hand I was mad at the fact we didn't see genji go 100%

umm.. I loved akabane. LOL.
10525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
on my way to your...
Offline
Posted 11/19/07
the series was ok but sometimes the fights went on for too long my favourite ep was the one where they visit Ginji in hospital, it was hilarious. And i like Kazouki best...apart from his looks *coughs*....he has a nice personality :3
3304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / For me to know an...
Offline
Posted 11/19/07

foamer wrote:

the series was ok but sometimes the fights went on for too long my favourite ep was the one where they visit Ginji in hospital, it was hilarious. And i like Kazouki best...apart from his looks *coughs*....he has a nice personality :3


i loved that part too he came out of the hospital with shiny skin lmao
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.