First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Avatar Design
Posted 6/14/08

kuletboi wrote:


kuletboi wrote:

Ey ey ey look what i made ^___^ its kinda crappy coz its made from paint xP anyyways other than that i made it looky look i already submitted this xP wonder if theyll give me one first coz i designed it if they ever approve it xP



ok after making the mask i was still bored so i made the complete set xP mask shirt and pants
all also submitted i really wanna get these stuff when they approve it



i mean seriously makin this isnt really that hard is it xP


Cool! I like it. I used Paint too but I'm not so good in drawing.
Posted 6/14/08

retsnom_Adedekutsu wrote:


kuletboi wrote:


kuletboi wrote:

Ey ey ey look what i made ^___^ its kinda crappy coz its made from paint xP anyyways other than that i made it looky look i already submitted this xP wonder if theyll give me one first coz i designed it if they ever approve it xP



ok after making the mask i was still bored so i made the complete set xP mask shirt and pants
all also submitted i really wanna get these stuff when they approve it



i mean seriously makin this isnt really that hard is it xP


Cool! I like it. I used Paint too but I'm not so good in drawing.


lol use thick lines xP
Posted 6/15/08

kuletboi wrote:


retsnom_Adedekutsu wrote:


kuletboi wrote:


kuletboi wrote:

Ey ey ey look what i made ^___^ its kinda crappy coz its made from paint xP anyyways other than that i made it looky look i already submitted this xP wonder if theyll give me one first coz i designed it if they ever approve it xP



ok after making the mask i was still bored so i made the complete set xP mask shirt and pants
all also submitted i really wanna get these stuff when they approve it



i mean seriously makin this isnt really that hard is it xP


Cool! I like it. I used Paint too but I'm not so good in drawing.


lol use thick lines xP


Ok, thanks for the tip.

0 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Toronto, Canada
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
Did this when I had some time on my hand. Sadly, she doesn't have any pants yet :p



I'll make better clothes and hair when I have time.
511 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Wish I knew...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
oh my god i cant stop playing for some reason
32 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
I made a very simple animated default boy... a 5 frame head bob to simulate breathing... not approved... http://cdimg1.crunchyroll.com/i/spire3/06172008/6/2/5/5/62555cfc98ec50_large.gif
21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
I don't like the design in general. They all look the same and like a rip off of generic online games like gaia
Administrator
Creator
shinji 
160102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
i just approved some of blue neko's stuff, nice pixel art! =D

sorry kuletboi, im probably gonna disapprove ichigo -_- because its still a little rough and partly bc its copyrighted characters..
10335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / The Internets
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
I submitted a simple weapon... I hope he approves to that?
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / in my house
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
can you design your own monster? O.O
1644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Planet Novus: Any...
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

This one is funny hahah.. I made it out of boredom
342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Heaven
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08
If the dmg is too high ill lower it, i know 666 dmg is high but if u use it then u lose 100 hp so...
Edit: actually its not so high, im lvl 9 and i do about 50 dmg each so a lvl 40 should do alotttt more
Edit 2: Shinji, do u remember what u disapproved for me? if yes, may i ask why?
Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08
I tryed my best to do, how do they look?

300!!!
342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Heaven
Offline
Posted 6/21/08 , edited 6/21/08

gunblastergun wrote:

I tryed my best to do, how do they look?

300!!!

fix the cape, it goes under the legs so make it shorter... oh and it is also cutted in the right side so fix it
and i think they are to blurry make them more sharp =)
i liked the cape ;)

Moderator
35497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 6/21/08

hagaiak wrote:


gunblastergun wrote:

I tryed my best to do, how do they look?

300!!!

fix the cape, it goes under the legs so make it shorter... oh and it is also cutted in the right side so fix it
and i think they are to blurry make them more sharp =)
i liked the cape ;)



yeah i was worried about the blur too, and ill see what i can do for the cape, ill just make it all over again =D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.