Created by mattering
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Who looks cuter with negi?
Posted 6/1/08

silverhairedelf09 wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


silverhairedelf09 wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


silverhairedelf09 wrote:


mattering wrote:

I pick Honya-Chan!! >.<


NODOKA FTW!!!!!!! Chiu will lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CHIU SHALL BURN NODAKAS LOVE FOR NEGI >_<
CHISANEGI!!! >_<
TT_TT
just coz nodokas popular xD




question....... why do you like chiu???


ano.. i explained this somewhere xD
its because in the light and darkness min-arc she looked after negi soo much soo i thought she deserved to be with him xD


0o....... i like nodoka because they're so cute together!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Lol i know i like nodanegi but i absolutley adore chisanegi

Member
14126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

NatsumiOtaku wrote:


silverhairedelf09 wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


silverhairedelf09 wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


silverhairedelf09 wrote:


mattering wrote:

I pick Honya-Chan!! >.<


NODOKA FTW!!!!!!! Chiu will lose!!!!!!!!!!!!!


CHIU SHALL BURN NODAKAS LOVE FOR NEGI >_<
CHISANEGI!!! >_<
TT_TT
just coz nodokas popular xD




question....... why do you like chiu???


ano.. i explained this somewhere xD
its because in the light and darkness min-arc she looked after negi soo much soo i thought she deserved to be with him xD


0o....... i like nodoka because they're so cute together!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Lol i know i like nodanegi but i absolutley adore chisanegi



okay..... if you say so....
Posted 6/1/08
hai freakin too much presseure from Matty desho!!!!!
Creator
258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
ah nodoka for me it has to XD they had like so many moments together! and they went on dates and stuff plus nodoka really likes negi =D
Member
5035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where Nodoka Miya...
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
Hi-5! Silver-Dono!!
Posted 6/2/08
>_< i dont like you all desu nya~
>_< ChisaNEgi iss soo cute desu nya~

[joking about not likeing you xD adds affect]
Member
5035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where Nodoka Miya...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Honya-Chan is winning! woot!! x) Minna! Daisuki! [well not really love XD]
Member
14126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

mattering wrote:

Hi-5! Silver-Dono!!


(hi-5)

yay for nodoka!!!!!
Member
14126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

mattering wrote:

Honya-Chan is winning! woot!! x) Minna! Daisuki! [well not really love XD]


go honya!!!!!
Member
1694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / My Chair
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
I pick Chiu-Chiu!
She's the best!!! ^_^ She has to be one of my favourite characters.

Everybody likes Nodoka, Chiu PWNS her!
Member
912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Frankie's House :)
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Chiu-Chiu!!!
I LOVE HER!!! SHE'S GREAT! I agree with IzumiKonata: She PWNS Nodoka!
Posted 6/2/08

IzumiKonata wrote:

I pick Chiu-Chiu!
She's the best!!! ^_^ She has to be one of my favourite characters.

Everybody likes Nodoka, Chiu PWNS her!


=D Arigatou ne!!!!
nobody liked chiu chiu desu~
honto ni arigatou gozimashta!!! ^___^

Posted 6/2/08

Inu-kage wrote:

hai freakin too much presseure from Matty desho!!!!!

Chiu Chiu desu~
-evil smile-
If you do ill give you a chao bao zi nikuman! freshly made by chao-sama!!
^___^
-whisper-
ONEGAI ONEGAI ONEGAI!!!
>_< ONEGAI RIN-SENSEI
CHISANEGI!!!
-evil smile-


Posted 6/2/08

Chiu-Chiu wrote:

Chiu-Chiu!!!
I LOVE HER!!! SHE'S GREAT! I agree with IzumiKonata: She PWNS Nodoka!


=D arigatou desu ne~
you put my backup to 50% ne~
HA!!!! in your face matt-san!! xp
CHISANEGI RULES!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 6/2/08

mattering wrote:

Honya-Chan is winning! woot!! x) Minna! Daisuki! [well not really love XD]


HAHAHAHAHAHA
its a tie now matt-san ^____^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.