Created by mattering
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Who looks cuter with negi?
Member
5035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where Nodoka Miya...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
ughhhhhh...Honya-Chan Must WIN!!!!! Minna-San! Vote NodokaXNegi!! i mean...they look soooo cute together >.< especially during mahora festival x)
Moderator
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
O_o I can't believe I never voted here before... well it's a tie now =P
Posted 6/8/08
O_o
.....
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!
T^T Chiu Chiu!!!!!!
-mushroom room-
i hope your happpy!
T^T
-insanity-
he he.. its okay chiu chiu...
youll win.. fo.... FOR SURE!!!!!!!!!!!
-moe-
Moderator
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
haha a tie? we can't leave it at that! *yells at DragonOfFate to go vote*
Moderator
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
yaw!! he did it
Member
8529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
xD now to turn the tide back to a tie
Moderator
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
nooo! time to invite another member!
Member
5035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Where Nodoka Miya...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
ughhhh!!!! need more nodoka fans!! x)
Posted 6/9/08
GAMBATE!! CHIU CHIU!!
Member
3194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cyberspace =P
Offline
Posted 6/9/08 , edited 6/9/08
Honya-chan has my vote. She looks better with Negi. Chiu-Chiu would kill him if they were together! xD
Posted 6/10/08
Nuuuuuu damn you alll >_<
-mimicks ayaka from episode 14-
Noo
why
chiu chiu should be with him, she would pwn nodoka, nodoka wants to molester him xD
CHIU CHIU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[note... i think the whole of 3-a [spare chiu chiu] would like to molester negi [oh and natsumi, shes a kotaro molesterer xD]]
Moderator
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
yeah saku ^-^

and NO!! nodoka wouldn't want to do that to negi *seems slightly doubtful* plus there are other girls in 3-A that wouldn't... let's see: Akira, Ako, Madoka, Zazie, Mana, Fuuka and Fumika.... yeah... i doubt it's most of them...
Posted 6/11/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:

yeah saku ^-^

and NO!! nodoka wouldn't want to do that to negi *seems slightly doubtful* plus there are other girls in 3-A that wouldn't... let's see: Akira, Ako, Madoka, Zazie, Mana, Fuuka and Fumika.... yeah... i doubt it's most of them...


technically ako does... she wants to molester nagi [older negi]
Moderator
145964 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / World Within the...
Offline
Posted 6/11/08

NatsumiOtaku wrote:


Tsukoyomi wrote:

yeah saku ^-^

and NO!! nodoka wouldn't want to do that to negi *seems slightly doubtful* plus there are other girls in 3-A that wouldn't... let's see: Akira, Ako, Madoka, Zazie, Mana, Fuuka and Fumika.... yeah... i doubt it's most of them...


technically ako does... she wants to molester nagi [older negi]


haha well maybe xP okay FINE let's actually assess all the girls xP ('cuz i'm bored)

Yes:
~Yue
~

Maybe:
~Yuuna
~Asakura
~Ako
~Misa
~Asuna


No:
~Sayo
~Akira
~

-.-" forget it. i'm going to end up putting everyone under maybe xP
Posted 6/11/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:


NatsumiOtaku wrote:


Tsukoyomi wrote:

yeah saku ^-^

and NO!! nodoka wouldn't want to do that to negi *seems slightly doubtful* plus there are other girls in 3-A that wouldn't... let's see: Akira, Ako, Madoka, Zazie, Mana, Fuuka and Fumika.... yeah... i doubt it's most of them...


technically ako does... she wants to molester nagi [older negi]


haha well maybe xP okay FINE let's actually assess all the girls xP ('cuz i'm bored)

Yes:
~Yue
~

Maybe:
~Yuuna
~Asakura
~Ako
~Misa
~Asuna


No:
~Sayo
~Akira
~

-.-" forget it. i'm going to end up putting everyone under maybe xP


you need to put a yes for ayaka and nodoka and sayo on mabye, she did have a thing for him...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.