First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Any old school Street Fighter Series fans?
6815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Seattle ,WA
Offline
Posted 2/10/07
got really bored so any fans?
Posted 2/10/07
yes yes! by how far old school are we talking here?



Trevor (OP)
6815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Seattle ,WA
Offline
Posted 2/10/07
how about late 80s through the 90s hows that for u
7147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / 中国
Offline
Posted 2/10/07
If by old school you mean the first Street Fighter II... then I would probably qualify, though I wouldn't call myself a fanboy per se. I stopped playing when Super Street Fighter II Turbo came out. I keep meaning to go back ang pick up some of the others, but never seem to get around to it.

I played them quite a bit it since I was allowed to own a console system growing up forcing me to rely on arcades alot for gaming. Now that I have a SNES and the cartridge, I play it ever now and then, though typically it only comes out at (geek) parties.

I even have the movie. Found it at a pawn shop in a budget bin and decided "yeah, that's a laugh worth 2 dollars..."
27969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/10/07
I used to love playing street fighter 2. I think it was on an old amiga or something like that. Was awesome at the time. Go blanka. Just spam the electrify button.
6815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Seattle ,WA
Offline
Posted 2/10/07

azrael910 wrote:

If by old school you mean the first Street Fighet II... then I would probably qualify, though I wouldn't call myself a fanboy per se. I stopped playing when Super Street Fighter II Turbo came out. I keep meaning to go back ang pick up some of the others, but never seem to get around to it.

I still pop in my SF2 game to my SNES every now and then.

I even have the movie. Found it at a pawn shop in a budget bin and decided "yeah, that's a laugh worth 2 dollars..."


same here i still play SFII once in awhile
Posted 2/10/07
SFII was quite nifty ahhh vega what great memories.......im a bigger fan of the alpha series though myself granted alot of the characters were really unneeded but i highly enjoyed the games never the less!

Sagat and gouki FTW

Trevor (OP)
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/07
yes kyoccol aplha series is awesome (I'm sure I'll kick your ass on alpha 3 )
15142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / MN
Offline
Posted 2/10/07
street fighter rocks!!! haven't played it in forever though. my favorite character is Ken. wooo!!! go ken!!! ^_^
Posted 2/10/07

mauz15 wrote:

yes kyoccol aplha series is awesome (I'm sure I'll kick your ass on alpha 3 )




bbriiinngggg itttt sucka!...give me shin gouki or sagat...ill send you packing with you covered in aloe vera for that massive burn i put on ya in the form of a tiger cannon!


Trevor (OP)
6815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Seattle ,WA
Offline
Posted 2/10/07
i would like to see that
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/10/07

kyocool wrote:


mauz15 wrote:

yes kyoccol aplha series is awesome (I'm sure I'll kick your ass on alpha 3 )


bbriiinngggg itttt sucka!...give me shin gouki or sagat...ill send you packing with you covered in aloe vera for that massive burn i put on ya in the form of a tiger cannon!

Trevor (OP)


I'm the Sagat master, your shin gouki can't touch me.
( actually I only play with dan, that guy is the best ....jk )

Besides the alpha series, I have 3rd strike fever right now. the gouki on that game is insane. -_-
Posted 2/10/07
i used to get blisters..
I remember everyone their own button set up on the SNES
what was yours?

jab punch R
medium punch X
Hard punch Y
short kick L
long kick A
roundhouse B

cant believe I remember that set up
13298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 2/10/07
yeah! i played that back when i was about 5 or 6(grew up with video games, not toys). i loved it so damn much!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 2/10/07

mauz15 wrote:


kyocool wrote:


mauz15 wrote:

yes kyoccol aplha series is awesome (I'm sure I'll kick your ass on alpha 3 )


bbriiinngggg itttt sucka!...give me shin gouki or sagat...ill send you packing with you covered in aloe vera for that massive burn i put on ya in the form of a tiger cannon!

Trevor (OP)


I'm the Sagat master, your shin gouki can't touch me.
( actually I only play with dan, that guy is the best ....jk )

Besides the alpha series, I have 3rd strike fever right now. the gouki on that game is insane. -_-



haha i was going to say...dan is possibly the worst character in the entire Alpha series!...and as for my Shin Gouki NOT being able to touch you..i have 3 words for you my friend only 3....


SHUN GOKU SATSU


Trevor (OP)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.