First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Contest #2: Ava-Making [voting]
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/9/08
1-2 votes only.

2ND
#1

Votes - | | | | | | | | |

3RD

#2

Votes - | | | | | | |

1ST
#3

Votes - | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

Photoshoper
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
I'm gonna join this contest after I'm done with a few of my homeworks =P .

your favorite anime guy character is that guy ?
Photoshoper
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
Posted 6/2/08
Posted 6/2/08

lilaznxgirl wrote:

I'm gonna join this contest after I'm done with a few of my homeworks =P .

your favorite anime guy character is that guy ?

Yeah. He is. XD


Can you resize your contest entry?
You should follow the dimension. XD

Posted 6/2/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:

I'm gonna join this contest after I'm done with a few of my homeworks =P .

your favorite anime guy character is that guy ?

Yeah. He is. XD


Can you resize your contest entry?
You should follow the dimension. XD



oh sorry i did not read that
Posted 6/3/08
We need more contestantss~~
Posted 6/3/08
wow..2 only..how sad..but..cant the creator itself enter..and ur making this like SOTW.. XD
Photoshoper
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:

I'm gonna join this contest after I'm done with a few of my homeworks =P .

your favorite anime guy character is that guy ?

Yeah. He is. XD

oh okay i see =]
Posted 6/3/08

lilaznxgirl wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:

I'm gonna join this contest after I'm done with a few of my homeworks =P .

your favorite anime guy character is that guy ?

Yeah. He is. XD

oh okay i see =]



lol..his hot wat..
EVERYBODY WUBS HIM!! except some ppl >.>
Member
847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Posted 6/4/08

juanna wrote:

wow..2 only..how sad..but..cant the creator itself enter..and ur making this like SOTW.. XD


lol i cant. XD
Posted 6/4/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:

wow..2 only..how sad..but..cant the creator itself enter..and ur making this like SOTW.. XD


lol i cant. XD


why cannot? think so pro.. pfft..
Posted 6/4/08

juanna wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:

wow..2 only..how sad..but..cant the creator itself enter..and ur making this like SOTW.. XD


lol i cant. XD


why cannot? think so pro.. pfft..


i meant i cant join cause ill make myself as a winner. XDXD
Photoshoper
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

juanna wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:

I'm gonna join this contest after I'm done with a few of my homeworks =P .

your favorite anime guy character is that guy ?

Yeah. He is. XD

oh okay i see =]



lol..his hot wat..
EVERYBODY WUBS HIM!! except some ppl >.>


lol i was bout to watch that anime , but i never have time to , it's code geass right ?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.