First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Contest #2: Ava-Making [voting]
Posted 6/4/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:

wow..2 only..how sad..but..cant the creator itself enter..and ur making this like SOTW.. XD


lol i cant. XD


why cannot? think so pro.. pfft..


i meant i cant join cause ill make myself as a winner. XDXD


lol...cheater .. >.> bbut why dont u do like SOTW O.o? make a voting..
Posted 6/4/08

lilaznxgirl wrote:


juanna wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:

I'm gonna join this contest after I'm done with a few of my homeworks =P .

your favorite anime guy character is that guy ?

Yeah. He is. XD

oh okay i see =]



lol..his hot wat..
EVERYBODY WUBS HIM!! except some ppl >.>


lol i was bout to watch that anime , but i never have time to , it's code geass right ?


yup its code geass.. XD
Photoshoper
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

juanna wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:


juanna wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:

I'm gonna join this contest after I'm done with a few of my homeworks =P .

your favorite anime guy character is that guy ?

Yeah. He is. XD

oh okay i see =]



lol..his hot wat..
EVERYBODY WUBS HIM!! except some ppl >.>


lol i was bout to watch that anime , but i never have time to , it's code geass right ?


yup its code geass.. XD


oh okay , lol you noticed that the quote thing looks weird ?
Posted 6/4/08

lilaznxgirl wrote:


juanna wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:


juanna wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:

I'm gonna join this contest after I'm done with a few of my homeworks =P .

your favorite anime guy character is that guy ?

Yeah. He is. XD

oh okay i see =]



lol..his hot wat..
EVERYBODY WUBS HIM!! except some ppl >.>


lol i was bout to watch that anime , but i never have time to , it's code geass right ?


yup its code geass.. XD


oh okay , lol you noticed that the quote thing looks weird ?


yea >.>

Photoshoper
41113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

juanna wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:


juanna wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:


juanna wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


lilaznxgirl wrote:

I'm gonna join this contest after I'm done with a few of my homeworks =P .

your favorite anime guy character is that guy ?

Yeah. He is. XD

oh okay i see =]



lol..his hot wat..
EVERYBODY WUBS HIM!! except some ppl >.>


lol i was bout to watch that anime , but i never have time to , it's code geass right ?


yup its code geass.. XD


oh okay , lol you noticed that the quote thing looks weird ?


yea >.>



lol
Posted 6/4/08
SPAMMING!! RED ALERT!! RED ALEERT!! SPAMMING!! RAWR!!!!
Posted 6/5/08

juanna wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:

wow..2 only..how sad..but..cant the creator itself enter..and ur making this like SOTW.. XD


lol i cant. XD


why cannot? think so pro.. pfft..


i meant i cant join cause ill make myself as a winner. XDXD


lol...cheater .. >.> bbut why dont u do like SOTW O.o? make a voting..


SOTW? Sig of the week??
i dont get it.
Posted 6/5/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:

wow..2 only..how sad..but..cant the creator itself enter..and ur making this like SOTW.. XD


lol i cant. XD


why cannot? think so pro.. pfft..


i meant i cant join cause ill make myself as a winner. XDXD


lol...cheater .. >.> bbut why dont u do like SOTW O.o? make a voting..


SOTW? Sig of the week??
i dont get it.


yea..sotw..make something like that ... so u can join.. lol..or make me vote.. i got dangerous taste..
Posted 6/5/08

juanna wrote:

yea..sotw..make something like that ... so u can join.. lol..or make me vote.. i got dangerous taste..


hmm.. its ok if i dont join the contests.

Posted 6/5/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:

yea..sotw..make something like that ... so u can join.. lol..or make me vote.. i got dangerous taste..


hmm.. its ok if i dont join the contests.



SO I CAN VOTE TOO?! O__o


Posted 6/5/08

juanna wrote:


SO I CAN VOTE TOO?! O__o




in the contests here??
Yeah. And also i do the voting on other sites. since we still dont have many members.

Posted 6/5/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:


SO I CAN VOTE TOO?! O__o




in the contests here??
Yeah. And also i do the voting on other sites. since we still dont have many members.



owh cool.. but eh..when is the deadline?
Posted 6/5/08

juanna wrote:
owh cool.. but eh..when is the deadline?

the deadline?
until we reach 5 contestants.

Posted 6/5/08

kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:
owh cool.. but eh..when is the deadline?

the deadline?
until we reach 5 contestants.



thats just sad.. lol..and now we got how much contestants?

Posted 6/5/08

juanna wrote:


kielmaru_07 wrote:


juanna wrote:
owh cool.. but eh..when is the deadline?

the deadline?
until we reach 5 contestants.



thats just sad.. lol..and now we got how much contestants?



yeah. we still have few contestants desu.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.