First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Your Problems,Sadness and Sorrow
Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/17/07
Don't ever think you're so tough to bear it alone,cuz u'r weak and crybaby.The only solution is SHARING and CARING.Got it,loners?
Posted 11/21/07
got it! BUT, i wont admit tat im a crybaby..
Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
lol,that's good.Huhuhu.
Posted 11/21/07
sharing and caring... is a good thing.. i care but i dont share.. cuz.. im the only child.. theres nothin to share..
Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
hmmm....everyone blessed with potential.Everyone has something to share with others,such as love and attention.By saying 'hi' with a sincere smile is enough for those who are alone and has lot of problems.We have lot to share with everyone.

Wisdom,Wealth and Communication.We can share those to unlucky ones.Maybe they feel like they are acknowledge and appreciated.
Posted 11/21/07
hmm.. i see.. u r very acknowledgeble.. senpai desu ne~~ isnt it wat they always says.. being the only child.. u'll get wat ever u want.. but .. the most important thing.. u'll get nothin..
Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
hmmm...you're child? Ur age is 14 right? Btw,what does 'senpai desu ne' means?

>_<''
Posted 11/21/07
ahem... im still a middle schooler.. but next year, im a high schooler! yay! senpai means senior.. wat should i call u anyway?
Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
hmmm...you can call me 'Suigetsu' or 'Akuji' or 'Aniki'.But the most important thing is you can call me whatever you want.It's your decision,it's your voice.Huhu...
Posted 11/21/07
hmm.. i understand.. suigetsu.. lolz.. suigintou is it.. (just jk).. i wouldn call u as aniki.. cuz.. ur not my brother... .. then, i'll call u akuji-senpai!!!! done.. is decided...
Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
haha...up to u,cutie ~ hohoh.... You know what 'Akuji' means?

Akuji = Evil


http://www.englishjapaneseonlinedictionary.com/search.htm
Member
590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
when i break up with my boyfriend i become loner huhuhu it sucks
Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/21/07

Shabudee wrote:

when i break up with my boyfriend i become loner huhuhu it sucks


oh...that's pity.I used to have girlfriend too,But the most important thing is we MUST NOT depend on anyone.Depends and trust yourself 100%.Furthermore,humans are full with lies and hypocrites.

Member
590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/21/07

masterluc90 wrote:


Shabudee wrote:

when i break up with my boyfriend i become loner huhuhu it sucks


oh...that's pity.I used to have girlfriend too,But the most important thing is we MUST NOT depend on anyone.Depends and trust yourself 100%.Furthermore,humans are full with lies and hypocrites.




Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/21/07

Shabudee wrote:


masterluc90 wrote:


Shabudee wrote:

when i break up with my boyfriend i become loner huhuhu it sucks


oh...that's pity.I used to have girlfriend too,But the most important thing is we MUST NOT depend on anyone.Depends and trust yourself 100%.Furthermore,humans are full with lies and hypocrites.






heh...life goes on.Keep on running to the rainbow of our lives (the happiness in our life)
and stand up when we fall down.Never gave up to pain,fear and sorrow.Huhuhu....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.