First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Your Problems,Sadness and Sorrow
Posted 11/21/07
oh.. akuji means evil?!!?!!!! hmm... mayb i should use tat on someone.. wahaha! (evil laugh)
Member
590 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
thanx bro hopefully i could recover
Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/21/07

Shabudee wrote:

thanx bro hopefully i could recover


you're most welcome ^^
Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/21/07

rukiaXichigo wrote:

oh.. akuji means evil?!!?!!!! hmm... mayb i should use tat on someone.. wahaha! (evil laugh)


LOL... my japanese name would be 'AKUJI SHINSETSU'

akuji = evil
shinsetsu = kindness

think about it why I choose that name...hehe
Posted 11/21/07
'akuji shinsetsu'.. wow... such a good name.. ^_^

i hav a french name too..
Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
what is ur french name then?
17087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Within the remnan...
Offline
Posted 11/21/07
i might be beyond help.. but if you guys can help me then its worth a shot i guess... my problem is a lack of knowledge, a deep hatred, and my unwillingness to continue. i might just be being overdramatic, but i don't know. from what i know i am suffering from depression. im so young and yet i feel so old, i know so much and yet i feel i know nothing, i am a man of contradictions, a child really...
Posted 11/21/07
ehehe.. is Nathalie St. Marie.. *embarrass*
Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/21/07

SavageFang wrote:

i might be beyond help.. but if you guys can help me then its worth a shot i guess... my problem is a lack of knowledge, a deep hatred, and my unwillingness to continue. i might just be being overdramatic, but i don't know. from what i know i am suffering from depression. im so young and yet i feel so old, i know so much and yet i feel i know nothing, i am a man of contradictions, a child really...


hmmm...you're totally ME.I used to get those problems.But,I get rid of it by forget it.Sometimes I'm felt like I'm old and mature.Sometimes I felt like I'm gonna quit this game (life).But who cares,life goes on and we must WORRY NOT for future.The only things that make your future brighter is how you thinks.

Make a good plan,strategy of life.Always make 2 types of plans.Plans of successful,and plans of failure.Always makes a plan that resemble you gonna successful or fails.

Always use question marks such as 'Why,When,What,Which,Who' in our daily life.Lastly,SIMPLIFY our life.Complex life is worsens our mind and life.Thus,make it simple and plain.

~Life is Simple,We Are The Ones Who Makes It Troubles~
Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/21/07

rukiaXichigo wrote:

ehehe.. is Nathalie St. Marie.. *embarrass*


LOL.That is quite cute name.Huhuh...how did ya get that name?
Posted 11/21/07
mmmmmmmm weak , crybaby ...
that's not me for sure
i can bear my sadness
and if it was sooo hard
i have friends of course not a humans
but my diary and my pen
and i keep writing until i feel relief
i don't trust anybody expect myself

Posted 11/21/07

hibaaaa wrote:

mmmmmmmm weak , crybaby ...
that's not me for sure
i can bear my sadness
and if it was sooo hard
i have friends of course not a humans
but my diary and my pen
and i keep writing until i feel relief
i don't trust anybody expect myself



u're so strong!!! hiba-san! im weak.. but im not a crybaby..lolz...
Posted 11/21/07

masterluc90 wrote:


rukiaXichigo wrote:

ehehe.. is Nathalie St. Marie.. *embarrass*


LOL.That is quite cute name.Huhuh...how did ya get that name?


well.. i got it frm the internet.. but i forgot the site already..
Creator
3635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Johor, Malaysia
Offline
Posted 11/22/07

hibaaaa wrote:

mmmmmmmm weak , crybaby ...
that's not me for sure
i can bear my sadness
and if it was sooo hard
i have friends of course not a humans
but my diary and my pen
and i keep writing until i feel relief
i don't trust anybody expect myself



Hmm...interesting,When I'm alone I always go for nature.Watching birds,clouds,cats and all these 'GOD gifts'.And if it rain,I will go outside and share the sorrow and joy with the rain.I love NATURE and Rain resembles me,that's why The Bloody Rain got name.

The Bloody (sorrow,pain,fear) Rain (tears,sadness and loneliness)
Posted 11/22/07

masterluc90 wrote:


SavageFang wrote:

i might be beyond help.. but if you guys can help me then its worth a shot i guess... my problem is a lack of knowledge, a deep hatred, and my unwillingness to continue. i might just be being overdramatic, but i don't know. from what i know i am suffering from depression. im so young and yet i feel so old, i know so much and yet i feel i know nothing, i am a man of contradictions, a child really...


hmmm...you're totally ME.I used to get those problems.But,I get rid of it by forget it.Sometimes I'm felt like I'm old and mature.Sometimes I felt like I'm gonna quit this game (life).But who cares,life goes on and we must WORRY NOT for future.The only things that make your future brighter is how you thinks.

Make a good plan,strategy of life.Always make 2 types of plans.Plans of successful,and plans of failure.Always makes a plan that resemble you gonna successful or fails.

Always use question marks such as 'Why,When,What,Which,Who' in our daily life.Lastly,SIMPLIFY our life.Complex life is worsens our mind and life.Thus,make it simple and plain.

~Life is Simple,We Are The Ones Who Makes It Troubles~


hmm... i hav a very deep hatred.. too... but, i hav knowledge.. and.. i still hav a will to continue..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.