First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply MEMBER SHIP CARDS
Creator
62550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

Crystalzgrl said:
UserName: Crystalzgrl
Name:Grace
DOB:3/2/95
Fav.Cookie: Oreos


Creator
62550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

Crystalzgrl said:
UserName: Crystalzgrl
Name:Grace
DOB:3/2/95
Fav.Cookie: Oreos


Creator
62550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 6/22/08
Member
7750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / No where that u h...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

Coookiieeex3 wrote:




thx!! its really cute!!
Member
9258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / my world.
Offline
Posted 6/28/08
UserName: aznppl
Name: Haley
DOB: July 22nd
Fav.Cookie: Oreo and Chocolate Chip
Pic:
Creator
62550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

aznpplsaid:
UserName: aznppl
Name: Haley
DOB: July 22nd
Fav.Cookie: Oreo and Chocolate Chip

Mkayy here u goooooooo!
Member
9258 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / my world.
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

Coookiieeex3 wrote:


aznpplsaid:
UserName: aznppl
Name: Haley
DOB: July 22nd
Fav.Cookie: Oreo and Chocolate Chip

Mkayy here u goooooooo!


omg! thnx so much! it's awesome!
Creator
62550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 6/28/08

aznpplsaid: omg! thnx so much! it's awesome!

Noo prob^_^
Member
126 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
UserName: Cherrykissesx3
Name:Tiff a nee xD
DOB: august 13
Fav.Cookie: OREOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Job [[if optional..]]:WAITRESS
Creator
62550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Cherrykissesx3 said:
UserName: Cherrykissesx3
Name:Tiff a nee xD
DOB: august 13
Fav.Cookie: OREOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Job [[if optional..]]:WAITRESS

here my slef :]] <3
Member
794 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hickory,NC
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
UserName: lisayang
Name: misHotemoLisa
DOB: 07.24.93
Fav.Cookie: Oreo & Chocolate chip
pic:
Member
280 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sydney
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08
Username: anime_Loverz
Name: Angela
DOB: 28/4/94
Fav. Cookie:Choc chip
Job: waitress or a creator hehe
Member
1532 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / I dont know?!?!
Offline
Posted 7/14/08
Hello!
Username:FriendsR4ever
Name: Ann
D.O.B: April 22
Fav: Chocolate Chip cookies
thanks
Creator
62550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

lisayang said:
UserName: lisayang
Name: misHotemoLisa
DOB: 07.24.93
Fav.Cookie: Oreo & Chocolate chip

Creator
62550 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

anime_Loverz said:
Username: anime_Loverz
Name: Angela
DOB: 28/4/94
Fav. Cookie:Choc chip
Job: waitress or a creator hehe


i need a picture plz ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.