First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
sado(chad) thread.
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
basically this thread is about sado of bleach and shall hold discussions on the character itself.

spoon feed examples:
-his powers and the mystery inside them
-character development
-the possible new forms his body will under go (aka:chest,head,etc)
-fanart?
-basically anything sado related.

enjoy.
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
I just thought this was funny. Plus Chad Chad is the only Mexican I've known in a manga/anime. xD

4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

ChApPy_APriL wrote:

I just thought this was funny. Plus Chad Chad is the only Mexican I've known in a manga/anime. xD

oh my god that was funny. xD
thanks for sharing. *saves*

Posted 8/7/08
lol
639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Edo
Offline
Posted 8/7/08 , edited 8/7/08
I think Chad's character development is now lost because the plot doesn't really facilitate growth for his character. His existence is very interesting though. Waiting for more explanation about how he got his hollow like powers.
Member
8969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 8/7/08

Yamakawa12 wrote:

I think Chad's character development is now lost because the plot doesn't really facilitate growth for his character. His existence is very interesting though. Waiting for more explanation about how he got his hollow like powers.


I think so too. I think TK doesn't even really try with his character cause he's not popular. :[
957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Calgary
Offline
Posted 10/4/08
I hope he gets a armor
163026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/26/09
i hope there's an arc about him

there's one for rukia when gets taken back to soul society to be executed
there's one for ishida about the bounts
there's one for orihime when she gets taken away by Ulquiorra

ichigo is in all the arc xD since he's the main character

so hopefully there's one for sado, not much of his powers is known. just what is it???
209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/09

vinalor07 wrote:

i hope there's an arc about him

there's one for rukia when gets taken back to soul society to be executed
there's one for ishida about the bounts
there's one for orihime when she gets taken away by Ulquiorra

ichigo is in all the arc xD since he's the main character

so hopefully there's one for sado, not much of his powers is known. just what is it???


we dun noe that much except it is some holow power
1953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/27/09 , edited 3/27/09
A lot of the powers of Ichigo and his friends are very interesting. Ichigo, no one quite knows what's going on with him. Orihime has somehow obtained some god-like powers just be being around Ichigo and Sado somehow how has developed hollow like powers from being around Ichigo as well. It would have been nice if TK had given a little more explanation about Sado's powers but like it was mentioned above, he's not really among the more popular characters. Then again, even if he were, he's not really a big part of the storyline. He's a rather weak character. Sure he defeated a privion espada, but that's pretty much his limit. His left arm is pretty damn cool though. I'm curious as to whether other parts of him will transform as well (Chest, legs). He said that when he got to Hueco Mundo that his powers felt very different as well. Meh, who knows. When they switch back to the other characters in Hueco Mundo now that this Ulquiorra/Ichigo fight is nearing it's conclusion, maybe they'll give a little more background or we'll see some more growth of Sado during his fights.
163026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/27/09

One_Great_Sushi wrote:


vinalor07 wrote:

i hope there's an arc about him

there's one for rukia when gets taken back to soul society to be executed
there's one for ishida about the bounts
there's one for orihime when she gets taken away by Ulquiorra

ichigo is in all the arc xD since he's the main character

so hopefully there's one for sado, not much of his powers is known. just what is it???


we dun noe that much except it is some holow power


yeah i know his powers r hollow, but why does he have it since he's human???
Member
663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / ph
Offline
Posted 3/27/09
many people speculate that chad absorbed ichigo's leaking reiatsu. but he only absorbed the hollow powers of ichigo then the shinigami powers of ichigo went to orihime.

But I used to think that his grandpa and barragan is the same because they really look a lot. maybe he is related to barragan afterall, well who knows. maybe the medallion/coin is the key.

209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/09

vinalor07 wrote:


One_Great_Sushi wrote:


vinalor07 wrote:

i hope there's an arc about him

there's one for rukia when gets taken back to soul society to be executed
there's one for ishida about the bounts
there's one for orihime when she gets taken away by Ulquiorra

ichigo is in all the arc xD since he's the main character

so hopefully there's one for sado, not much of his powers is known. just what is it???


we dun noe that much except it is some holow power


yeah i know his powers r hollow, but why does he have it since he's human???


yourichi said that because ichigo kept spilling his spirit power somehow it affect inoue and chad
Member
10019 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/28/09
Really disturbing about his arm.. why is it his arm only get's cooler?? I hope that he gets it on all of his body anyway, it'll be alot more cooler than just his arm.. Hahahah!

And, a Chad's arc.. well, hope it'll come soon though.. Ichigo's hugging akk the scene by himself.. Hahahah!
Member
1251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/2/09
chad needs to get some help.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.