Created by favesage
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Who is your favorite vocaloid?
613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/4/08

favesage wrote:


double_cr4sh wrote:


favesage wrote:

I know there are 2 more, but I don't know there names...I'm sry...Here are some pics of them...U may delete this forum if its a duplicate or stupid..Anyways I like Rin the best! I like her song...its so heartwarming!

Ren and Rin


Miku


More Later


uhmm..vocaloid..is it an anime??..ive seen their caramelldansen vid at youtube and its sooooooooooooo cute XD..


umm no its a software


er what does this software do?
29277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 10/21/08

tsubasa_95 wrote:


favesage wrote:


double_cr4sh wrote:


favesage wrote:

I know there are 2 more, but I don't know there names...I'm sry...Here are some pics of them...U may delete this forum if its a duplicate or stupid..Anyways I like Rin the best! I like her song...its so heartwarming!

Ren and Rin


Miku


More Later


uhmm..vocaloid..is it an anime??..ive seen their caramelldansen vid at youtube and its sooooooooooooo cute XD..


umm no its a software


er what does this software do?


it just lets u move the character around so it looks like its singing ..u need to upload a song to it or sumthing..i'm not too sure
Posted 10/21/08
Miku for sure! She's so kawaii!
83483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Between reality a...
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
Probably Miku, haha. XD
1854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / NYS
Offline
Posted 10/21/08
um... what's a vocaloid?
1036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Palm Desert, CA
Offline
Posted 11/5/08 , edited 11/5/08
Kaito!
I love it when he sings Shima Uta, Jardin's Hotel, The Girl In Byakkoya, Meruto, and many others!
I wann read the manga/doujinshi...but I cant read Japanese yet...
I love GakupoxKaito tooXD

There should be an anime. It would be really cool.








More piccies at: http://www.xanga.com/enishigrudge
134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In your mind~~ xP...
Offline
Posted 11/10/08
Aww I like Len, Kaito, Miku and Gakupo! They're all awesome :3
510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25
Offline
Posted 11/14/08
KAITO is cool and funny
2268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / sleepyland
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

favesage wrote:

it just lets u move the character around so it looks like its singing ..u need to upload a song to it or sumthing..i'm not too sure



Nope!!! Vocaloid is a voice-synthesizing software which enables you to make your own songs... You'll have to input words, with desirable timings and chords. The Vocaloid only provides vocals, so other instrumentals are from you/your band... Hatsune Miku is the first character installment of the Vocaloid2 series.

Yeah and the software u meant isn't the actual Vocaloid, its a publicity stunt from the company...The animation software is called Miku Miku Dance, to promote Hatsune Miku herself.

Btw my favourite is Hatsune Miku
and (soon to come, Jan 30th 08) Megurine Luka looks promising...
29277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 1/12/09

sleepy91 wrote:


favesage wrote:

it just lets u move the character around so it looks like its singing ..u need to upload a song to it or sumthing..i'm not too sure



Nope!!! Vocaloid is a voice-synthesizing software which enables you to make your own songs... You'll have to input words, with desirable timings and chords. The Vocaloid only provides vocals, so other instrumentals are from you/your band... Hatsune Miku is the first character installment of the Vocaloid2 series.

Yeah and the software u meant isn't the actual Vocaloid, its a publicity stunt from the company...The animation software is called Miku Miku Dance, to promote Hatsune Miku herself.

Btw my favourite is Hatsune Miku
and (soon to come, Jan 30th 08) Megurine Luka looks promising...


o okay thx i didn't know ^^
Posted 1/12/09
i nevr heard of a vocaloid be4...
1774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Miku~
Posted 1/12/09
rin
5735 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Miku
1774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/12/09
Theres not much pics...i noticed..
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.