First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Valentine's Day is coming up, do you have any plans/stories for this day?
795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Freeport IL
Offline
Posted 2/11/07 , edited 4/13/08

GoesKaboom wrote:


murraymanzombie wrote:


GoesKaboom wrote:

I ALWAYS watch a lot of TV on Valentine's day, so I don't really plan to break the tradition...

what are you going to watch




probably just channel surf...


cool have fun
18981 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 2/11/07 , edited 4/13/08

GoesKaboom wrote:


murraymanzombie wrote:


GoesKaboom wrote:

I ALWAYS watch a lot of TV on Valentine's day, so I don't really plan to break the tradition...

what are you going to watch




probably just channel surf...


Cheaters is having a Cheat-a-Thon. I love that show.
795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Freeport IL
Offline
Posted 2/11/07 , edited 4/13/08



Cheaters is having a Cheat-a-Thon. I love that show.


I never heard of that show but I don't watch much tv


Thayet wrote:

I'm going to the Meusium of Tolerance .... it's a school thing. Sad, huh? Learning 'bout the Holocaust and the Great Depression and the Wall Street Crash on Valentine's day...

yeah it is sad try to have fun

*Edited by mauz15
426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 2/11/07 , edited 4/13/08
I'm going to school. Then I'll probably go eat out after.
795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Freeport IL
Offline
Posted 2/11/07 , edited 4/13/08

TommieV wrote:

I'm going to school. Then I'll probably go eat out after.

cool where at

426 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Los Angeles, CA
Offline
Posted 2/11/07 , edited 4/13/08

murraymanzombie wrote:


TommieV wrote:

I'm going to school. Then I'll probably go eat out after.

cool where at


Maybe a sushi place. Maybe get some curry. I haven't decided.

795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Freeport IL
Offline
Posted 2/11/07 , edited 4/13/08

TommieV wrote:


murraymanzombie wrote:


TommieV wrote:

I'm going to school. Then I'll probably go eat out after.

cool where at


Maybe a sushi place. Maybe get some curry. I haven't decided.


wow sounds awsome I wish my town had a sushi place

2234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / somwhere in calif...
Offline
Posted 2/11/07 , edited 4/13/08
since i am going to be single this valentines i decided to help this boy who has this huge crush on one of my best friends.... the funny thing is that he wants to go all out expensive like resturant roses chocolate candles and everything because he doesnt think he has a chance... but she already likes him... sooo i cant tell him not to do all that or else he will know
21387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / UK,
Offline
Posted 2/11/07 , edited 4/13/08
i usualy treat it like any other day,,but had to break up with my boyfriend recently so probably going to be pretty depressed on that day....:(
795 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Freeport IL
Offline
Posted 2/11/07 , edited 4/13/08

divyav wrote:

i usualy treat it like any other day,,but had to break up with my boyfriend recently so probably going to be pretty depressed on that day....:(


me to except for the break up

Posted 2/12/07 , edited 4/13/08
I'm not doing anything on valentine's day, didn't do anything last year either, it's not like I don't give presents or anything to my boyfriend, I just do it every now and then, on any day, screw valentine's day for all I care.
13298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 2/12/07 , edited 4/13/08

murraymanzombie wrote:


sacrificed21 wrote:

i plan on bringing a bat with me and swinging it at anyone who comes within an arm's length of me.


why would you do that


'cause it would be really funny, to me that is
13298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 2/12/07 , edited 4/13/08

kevyin wrote:


reikiaddict wrote:


sacrificed21 wrote:

i plan on bringing a bat with me and swinging it at anyone who comes within an arm's length of me.


Androphobic or just a total loser? Or maybe there are no one good enuf?

she hasn't hit puberty yet


yes i have, i can't believe i just said that
1285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/12/07 , edited 4/13/08
I'm gonna get wasted somewhere and pity myself. I'm hopeless. Every chick i asked out already had a boyfriend already. Life's been hard on me lately :'
13298 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 2/12/07 , edited 4/13/08
^thinks he's had it tough
<aware this is not person above me thread
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.