First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
When will the Lee Dynasty be over?
2857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
As mentioned up there, singapore is now controlled by the Lee for 2 generation and PAP takes the lead. When will it be over?
Member
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

ygaaraq wrote:

As mentioned up there, singapore is now controlled by the Lee for 2 generation and PAP takes the lead. When will it be over?


wow politics i like it, it will not be over yet. Lee will try to make his children take over forever
2857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
In fact, I support Chee Soon Juan and his sister =P
Member
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

ygaaraq wrote:

In fact, I support Chee Soon Juan and his sister =P


why?
2857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
Because I like their quote! They insulted Lee Kuan Yew big time!!!!
Member
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / small red dot
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
it will be over once the two lee die
2857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
I hope so!! Then we'll all have one day holiday to commemorate them! XD
Member
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
well i want to tell u this, Lee is planning to make Singapore a completely CHINESE STATE. where all other race will wipe from this land. I would say this is not racial harmony, looks to me like rascist harmony. Those who opposing him shall get rid from this country even Chinese politician e.g Chee Soo Juan. I really dunno how they going to that, thats wat my uncle told me. We must change the party, get a new life. A new future for Singapore where racial harmony cann last forever and ever. Whereas Lee use his power to plan on staying alive the government, and let his children(Lee Hsein Loong)rule Singapore till the end. Lee is indeed a smartest politician, where he try manipulate the use of power to his ppl. I feel this is so unfair to malays and indians singaporeans.
8109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

azera wrote:

well i want to tell u this, Lee is planning to make Singapore a completely CHINESE STATE. where all other race will wipe from this land. I would say this is not racial harmony, looks to me like rascist harmony. Those who opposing him shall get rid from this country even Chinese politician e.g Chee Soo Juan. I really dunno how they going to that, thats wat my uncle told me. We must change the party, get a new life. A new future for Singapore where racial harmony cann last forever and ever. Whereas Lee use his power to plan on staying alive the government, and let his children(Lee Hsein Loong)rule Singapore till the end. Lee is indeed a smartest politician, where he try manipulate the use of power to his ppl. I feel this is so unfair to malays and indians singaporeans.


Are you sure you are alright? Or are you joking? If what you say is true , can you give us some support or evidence? How in the world will you think that Lee want to make singapore a completely chinese state? To me that can't be happeing cause if you make other races in our country angry , the consequences will be pretty bad , Malaysia and indonesia won't let us off easily if Singapore discriminate malay or indian. One more thing is that our culture is build up due to different races living together harmony , hence if we get rid of other races , our culture wil just fall. By the way , why care if Lee dynasty will be over if they are good leaders that lead Singapore to grow? If their dynasty can bring Singapore to move on , I rather they don't fall . They made what Singapore is today , so we sould just turn a blind eyes on some of their mistake they have done and compliment on their acheivement. But then to answer to the question , I think their dynasty will be over soon cos there aren't any better candidate from their children to be the next prime minister.
Member
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

Shouryu wrote:


azera wrote:

well i want to tell u this, Lee is planning to make Singapore a completely CHINESE STATE. where all other race will wipe from this land. I would say this is not racial harmony, looks to me like rascist harmony. Those who opposing him shall get rid from this country even Chinese politician e.g Chee Soo Juan. I really dunno how they going to that, thats wat my uncle told me. We must change the party, get a new life. A new future for Singapore where racial harmony cann last forever and ever. Whereas Lee use his power to plan on staying alive the government, and let his children(Lee Hsein Loong)rule Singapore till the end. Lee is indeed a smartest politician, where he try manipulate the use of power to his ppl. I feel this is so unfair to malays and indians singaporeans.


Are you sure you are alright? Or are you joking? If what you say is true , can you give us some support or evidence? How in the world will you think that Lee want to make singapore a completely chinese state? To me that can't be happeing cause if you make other races in our country angry , the consequences will be pretty bad , Malaysia and indonesia won't let us off easily if Singapore discriminate malay or indian. One more thing is that our culture is build up due to different races living together harmony , hence if we get rid of other races , our culture wil just fall. By the way , why care if Lee dynasty will be over if they are good leaders that lead Singapore to grow? If their dynasty can bring Singapore to move on , I rather they don't fall . They made what Singapore is today , so we sould just turn a blind eyes on some of their mistake they have done and compliment on their acheivement. But then to answer to the question , I think their dynasty will be over soon cos there aren't any better candidate from their children to be the next prime minister.


i really dun have evidence on this, coz it came directly frm a mouth of a PAP grassroot member who dig out secrets of PAP. Also proof doesnt give a real proof as it can be fake sometimes. He knows well wat PAP trying to do in the future. Okay about the thing u said, i know that Lee Kuan Yew is a good leader which bring Singapore to new heights BUT there is a bad side of him, and that thing is state transformation. I want to tell u something, who control mostly the military and the police? The chinese right? You know y chinese, if it control by malay, coz in case of war with malaysia the malay high rankin officers may turn their side to Singapore coz malaysia are majority malays so they want to protect their original land. Its all making sense, Lee is smart thats wat i said, he can anytime contrrol the military or police for his own good. He can use ISA as a weapon to use on political enemies like Chee Soo Juan party.
Member
20924 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

accw wrote:

it will be over once the two lee die


u got any reason why u said that?
Member
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / small red dot
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

azera wrote:


accw wrote:

it will be over once the two lee die


u got any reason why u said that?


because all the new lee are not staying in singapore
8109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

azera wrote:


Shouryu wrote:


azera wrote:

well i want to tell u this, Lee is planning to make Singapore a completely CHINESE STATE. where all other race will wipe from this land. I would say this is not racial harmony, looks to me like rascist harmony. Those who opposing him shall get rid from this country even Chinese politician e.g Chee Soo Juan. I really dunno how they going to that, thats wat my uncle told me. We must change the party, get a new life. A new future for Singapore where racial harmony cann last forever and ever. Whereas Lee use his power to plan on staying alive the government, and let his children(Lee Hsein Loong)rule Singapore till the end. Lee is indeed a smartest politician, where he try manipulate the use of power to his ppl. I feel this is so unfair to malays and indians singaporeans.


Are you sure you are alright? Or are you joking? If what you say is true , can you give us some support or evidence? How in the world will you think that Lee want to make singapore a completely chinese state? To me that can't be happeing cause if you make other races in our country angry , the consequences will be pretty bad , Malaysia and indonesia won't let us off easily if Singapore discriminate malay or indian. One more thing is that our culture is build up due to different races living together harmony , hence if we get rid of other races , our culture wil just fall. By the way , why care if Lee dynasty will be over if they are good leaders that lead Singapore to grow? If their dynasty can bring Singapore to move on , I rather they don't fall . They made what Singapore is today , so we sould just turn a blind eyes on some of their mistake they have done and compliment on their acheivement. But then to answer to the question , I think their dynasty will be over soon cos there aren't any better candidate from their children to be the next prime minister.


i really dun have evidence on this, coz it came directly frm a mouth of a PAP grassroot member who dig out secrets of PAP. Also proof doesnt give a real proof as it can be fake sometimes. He knows well wat PAP trying to do in the future. Okay about the thing u said, i know that Lee Kuan Yew is a good leader which bring Singapore to new heights BUT there is a bad side of him, and that thing is state transformation. I want to tell u something, who control mostly the military and the police? The chinese right? You know y chinese, if it control by malay, coz in case of war with malaysia the malay high rankin officers may turn their side to Singapore coz malaysia are majority malays so they want to protect their original land. Its all making sense, Lee is smart thats wat i said, he can anytime contrrol the military or police for his own good. He can use ISA as a weapon to use on political enemies like Chee Soo Juan party.




I know about the military part , but that does not show that it is state transforming , it is just taking precaution. Look at our president , he is not chinese and alot of other high ranking post except for military and defence is non-chinese as well. Why do you think i say that we will be in deep trouble when we discriminate other races? That is because when war happen , other races will take the chance to fight back if we discriminate them. So in whole , It is still not state-transforming , It is just taking precaution . To show that i understand the military part, I like to state this, people in army learn order and command in malay because by doing this , if we really have war with malaysia(which is the most likely opponent if we really have a war , I did state IF!! and the % of If is really low) we will understand the enemy command and can counter attack using these command. By the way did you know why Chee Soo Juan hate Lee so much? He have his reason but his reason is really stupid , i won't go into greater detail . If you think Chee Soo Juan is right, see the number of votes that he recieve in the election. Even the citizen think he is just someone crazy. It is right to sue Chee Soo Juan , he is insulting without any support , if Lee take in the insult it will just show that the insult is correct , this will just bring down his status and status is really important in politic , without status people won't listen to you , will you really listen to someone that can't even protest a insult ? By the way i am not a lee supporter , but than I can't deny his achievement and what he have done for Singapore.

PS:Finally have some discussion forum lol , keep it up , have fun discussing this topic with you azera , learn alot.
2857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08
Speaking of the president, I think the president is sitting there zhuo bo lan
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08
Be more responsible and careful of what you said on the web, people! Anyway, i dun really care about who's going to be the next prime minister, is it lee's children again or not doesn't matter, as long as the candidate is capable enough!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.