First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Which Celebrity/Singer became famous for their looks but not their talent
2368 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

JWpwnsU wrote:

SNSD
Wonder Girls
JE Boys
Farhenheit



i agree
22580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
paris hilton
2586 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / new zealand
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
lol most of the ones from TW for sure but they can always learn to act
803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Cloud 9
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Turn on MTV when they are playing music videos and you'll see one.
Posted 6/9/08 , edited 6/9/08
i think alot of je boys have talent i dont know what you guys are talking about, and wonder girls i have only heard their song so hot, and i though it was great.
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lowell,MA
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

EunMi_RyeoWook wrote:


Chrustie wrote:

SUPER JUNIOR!! but i still like them just not their music[/quote/]

*Jaws drop*



it was a joke...........
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lowell,MA
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

j9yasha wrote:


JWpwnsU wrote:

SNSD
Wonder Girls
JE Boys
Farhenheit



i agree


Thats not entirely true, I like them for some of their music
1784 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
snsd
2873 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / near dbsk's dorm....
Offline
Posted 6/10/08 , edited 6/10/08

hespernhu wrote:


frict wrote:



A boy band... called Lollipop?! Am I the only one who thinks that's a terrible name choice?


^ lol u'r reaction...don worry i had the same thought too when i heard their name for the 1st time...

301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Uptown
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
Definitely it would Farenheit!!!
except for AAron!!
2513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

Chrustie wrote:


EunMi_RyeoWook wrote:


Chrustie wrote:

SUPER JUNIOR!! but i still like them just not their music[/quote/]

*Jaws drop*



it was a joke...........




oh hehehe srry for the reaction I mean Super Junior's song are good they can act they are cute...hot how can anybody Asian not like them

(*cough* Super Junior No 1 Girl fan *cough*)
5274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Lowell,MA
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

EunMi_RyeoWook wrote:


Chrustie wrote:


EunMi_RyeoWook wrote:


Chrustie wrote:

SUPER JUNIOR!! but i still like them just not their music[/quote/]

*Jaws drop*



it was a joke...........




oh hehehe srry for the reaction I mean Super Junior's song are good they can act they are cute...hot how can anybody Asian not like them

(*cough* Super Junior No 1 Girl fan *cough*)


lol my fav is donghae. how bout you??
2513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

Chrustie wrote:


EunMi_RyeoWook wrote:


Chrustie wrote:


EunMi_RyeoWook wrote:


Chrustie wrote:

SUPER JUNIOR!! but i still like them just not their music[/quote/]

*Jaws drop*



it was a joke...........




oh hehehe srry for the reaction I mean Super Junior's song are good they can act they are cute...hot how can anybody Asian not like them

(*cough* Super Junior No 1 Girl fan *cough*)


lol my fav is donghae. how bout you??


Obviously Ryeo Wook because of my name
Posted 6/10/08

babyyggirl wrote:

paris hilton


hahah..agree..^_^

37798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Canada
Offline
Posted 6/10/08

quynhie wrote:


fahrenheit xD



ok wu-chun is a looks but others ARE GOOD!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.