First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Neutering
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08
what do you think of it?? have you had a pet that went through this??

i have a story that i can share. but only if someone wants to hear.


dont want bitches reporting it.
Posted 6/1/08

Raikuga wrote:

what do you think of it?? have you had a pet that went through this??

i have a story that i can share. but only if someone wants to hear.


dont want bitches reporting it.


tell it
15461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
what's that?
Posted 6/1/08
My cat is neutered but my female isn't old enough to be spayed yet. I would like to hear your story but does it involve a basement and cops? haha
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08

asamiueto wrote:


Raikuga wrote:

what do you think of it?? have you had a pet that went through this??

i have a story that i can share. but only if someone wants to hear.


dont want bitches reporting it.


tell it


okay long read

So i had to get my dog neutered. He was a happy dog we just didnt want him to get in the neighbors yard and do stuff to the neighbors female dog.
It wasnt my choice, my dad fucking said it had to be done. i should have gave him a balaclava beatdown right there, but i was buzzed on the jack and said ''sure yeah yeah''
my dog hopped into the truck and enjoyed the ride.
fast forward when my dog got back home. he had no balls. he was depressed as hell.
i looked at him and said what they do to ya??
he gave me this bitch ass look and went into a corner. ive never seen him like this. i dont think our relationship will be the same. i was hella mad. got in the benz and got that sh1t going 155 mph.
im thinking of going back to get lil T and the crew and go to the vet. Demand that my dog gets his balls back. if he says no were gonna persuade him forcefully. im gonna bust him up with my strong assed self.
so we get there im like ''give back the balls of my homey''
hes like WTF??
I hit with these 17s and he flew across the patients bed. he took out this bitch ass knife
i let his slow ass get up. tries cutting me. he missed like 10 times. motherfuckers gassed as hell, i give him this mean ass look and he starts crying and sh1t like some kinda pussy.
''Alreight he said.
took me into a lab of animal balls, for to get for my furry homey.
saw a pair of tiger balls and said ''those''
bitch said no those were very hard to get. im like for real??
he nodded......i bitch slapped so fast he couldnt complete the nod. flexed my 17s and he handed them over.
lil T kicked him in the balls and we rode out.
Gave the tiger balls to my dog, stapled that shit on him. my dog was happy as can be.
i was like fuck yeah, now go in the neighbors yard and test them out.

Posted 6/1/08
lolllllllll
1946 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Labyrinth of Amala
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
Nice story, guy. Can't wait for the next one!
28113 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
i have a 4 month old male chihuahua who needs to be neutered soon . it is necessary to do so unless you intend to use the dog as a stud, which i dont . it will prevent him from lifting his leg to every piece of furniture in the house to mark it as his !

its very important that people spay and neuter their dogs and cats to prevent accidents . there are millions of dogs and cats that dont have homes, starve and die on the streets .

it does not harm your animal, or alter their personalities . it will simply make them calmer . nothing wrong with that .
Posted 6/1/08
rofl tiger balls on a dog
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
LMFAO funny story
68 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
ROFL!! that was amusing :))

but as for the topic, i dont have a pet :|
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 6/1/08

Raikuga wrote:


asamiueto wrote:


Raikuga wrote:

what do you think of it?? have you had a pet that went through this??

i have a story that i can share. but only if someone wants to hear.


dont want bitches reporting it.


tell it


okay long read

So i had to get my dog neutered. He was a happy dog we just didnt want him to get in the neighbors yard and do stuff to the neighbors female dog.
It wasnt my choice, my dad fucking said it had to be done. i should have gave him a balaclava beatdown right there, but i was buzzed on the jack and said ''sure yeah yeah''
my dog hopped into the truck and enjoyed the ride.
fast forward when my dog got back home. he had no balls. he was depressed as hell.
i looked at him and said what they do to ya??
he gave me this bitch ass look and went into a corner. ive never seen him like this. i dont think our relationship will be the same. i was hella mad. got in the benz and got that sh1t going 155 mph.
im thinking of going back to get lil T and the crew and go to the vet. Demand that my dog gets his balls back. if he says no were gonna persuade him forcefully. im gonna bust him up with my strong assed self.
so we get there im like ''give back the balls of my homey''
hes like WTF??
I hit with these 17s and he flew across the patients bed. he took out this bitch ass knife
i let his slow ass get up. tries cutting me. he missed like 10 times. motherfuckers gassed as hell, i give him this mean ass look and he starts crying and sh1t like some kinda pussy.
''Alreight he said.
took me into a lab of animal balls, for to get for my furry homey.
saw a pair of tiger balls and said ''those''
bitch said no those were very hard to get. im like for real??
he nodded......i bitch slapped so fast he couldnt complete the nod. flexed my 17s and he handed them over.
lil T kicked him in the balls and we rode out.
Gave the tiger balls to my dog, stapled that shit on him. my dog was happy as can be.
i was like fuck yeah, now go in the neighbors yard and test them out.



rofl nice story!!! though it probably take long to think of...but i wouldn't thought of one lol...nice job ^^
33884 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
I was at a farm when a kitten got neutered...it only took a couple minutes 'cause it was a guy, but he slept for hours and when he woke up he smelled funny and limped for ages. I refused to let my own kitty go through this (especially since she was a girl), so she is strictly an indoor cat.
^_^
6096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / ATL
Offline
Posted 6/1/08 , edited 6/1/08
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/1/08
My dog is gonna be called it soon.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.