First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply QUIZZES
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 1/8/09
Wait a second! How'd we go from quizzes ta "pets" gettin' ready ta tear me apart unless I kick their butts!?
Posted 1/8/09
Wouldn't you like to know.
Posted 2/17/09
What is the average of D and R?
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 2/17/09

hongyinyu wrote:

What is the average of D and R?


How the heck does D and R have an average? And if it did, wouldn't it be K?
Posted 2/20/09 , edited 2/20/09

Mon937 wrote:

How the heck does D and R have an average? And if it did, wouldn't it be K?


Nope. They stand for a number.
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 2/24/09

hongyinyu wrote:


Mon937 wrote:

How the heck does D and R have an average? And if it did, wouldn't it be K?


Nope. They stand for a number.


Then it's just (D+R)/2, right?
Posted 2/24/09

Mon937 wrote:


Then it's just (D+R)/2, right?


Right.
Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 2/25/09

hongyinyu wrote:


Mon937 wrote:


Then it's just (D+R)/2, right?


Right.


What was the point of that?
Posted 2/27/09

Mon937 wrote:

What was the point of that?


Can't tell you. You're the student and I'm the teacher. *takes out a replica weapon of the Queen of Darkness' spiked bat and slams it onto Mon's head and blood trickles slowly down his forehead* Oops! Slammed you too hard.
Where's AG?! *sees him in the corner of the room and pulls him to the front to sit next to Mon*


Member
18179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / A calmer place th...
Offline
Posted 3/2/09

hongyinyu wrote:


Mon937 wrote:

What was the point of that?


Can't tell you. You're the student and I'm the teacher. *takes out a replica weapon of the Queen of Darkness' spiked bat and slams it onto Mon's head and blood trickles slowly down his forehead* Oops! Slammed you too hard.
Where's AG?! *sees him in the corner of the room and pulls him to the front to sit next to Mon*




The heck!! OK, I'll admit I didn't really feel it, but the blood comin' off my head indicates I just got hit pretty dang hard
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.