First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
When you don't have any of your five senses, are you as good as dead?
2561 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / puerto rico
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08
sight, hearing, touch, taste, smell. if you didn't have any of those, could you keep on living? mentally and physically. technically i think i could still live, but i don't think i would want to what about you?
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
You'd still have your memory though. But yeah, I dont think I would want to live.
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
eh? lol i'd rather be dead! how can i live with that condition ?
Posted 6/2/08
i wouldnt care about living like that.
Id become bitter in the end.
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

g31025 wrote:

You'd still have your memory though. But yeah, I dont think I would want to live.


But you wouldn't have anything to remember... Like the smell of grandam's cookies, or the feel of your first kiss, or the taste of a pickle martini...

I'm not disagreeing with you, necessarily, but what do you have to remember that does not involve the senses?
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


g31025 wrote:

You'd still have your memory though. But yeah, I dont think I would want to live.


But you wouldn't have anything to remember... Like the smell of grandam's cookies, or the feel of your first kiss, or the taste of a pickle martini...

I'm not disagreeing with you, necessarily, but what do you have to remember that does not involve the senses?


You remember the scenes of your life in your head.... And besides, your heart would still be able to feel right?
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

g31025 wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


g31025 wrote:

You'd still have your memory though. But yeah, I dont think I would want to live.


But you wouldn't have anything to remember... Like the smell of grandam's cookies, or the feel of your first kiss, or the taste of a pickle martini...

I'm not disagreeing with you, necessarily, but what do you have to remember that does not involve the senses?


You remember the scenes of your life in your head.... And besides, your heart would still be able to feel right?


The "scenes" as in things you've SEEN. But yes, I agree, you would still feel. I don't think it would be quite the same way as we with all 5 senses feel, though.

Hey have you heard about that girl who was born without the ability to feel pain?
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


g31025 wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


g31025 wrote:

You'd still have your memory though. But yeah, I dont think I would want to live.


But you wouldn't have anything to remember... Like the smell of grandam's cookies, or the feel of your first kiss, or the taste of a pickle martini...

I'm not disagreeing with you, necessarily, but what do you have to remember that does not involve the senses?


You remember the scenes of your life in your head.... And besides, your heart would still be able to feel right?


The "scenes" as in things you've SEEN. But yes, I agree, you would still feel. I don't think it would be quite the same way as we with all 5 senses feel, though.

Hey have you heard about that girl who was born without the ability to feel pain?


True. It would really suck to lose all your senses.

Really? There's such a girl? Should post it.
418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
75 / why? wanna stalk me?
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
yes, I don't think I can endure the pain emotionally...
so, yeah... I guess I'd better be dead
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

g31025 wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


g31025 wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


g31025 wrote:

You'd still have your memory though. But yeah, I dont think I would want to live.


But you wouldn't have anything to remember... Like the smell of grandam's cookies, or the feel of your first kiss, or the taste of a pickle martini...

I'm not disagreeing with you, necessarily, but what do you have to remember that does not involve the senses?


You remember the scenes of your life in your head.... And besides, your heart would still be able to feel right?


The "scenes" as in things you've SEEN. But yes, I agree, you would still feel. I don't think it would be quite the same way as we with all 5 senses feel, though.

Hey have you heard about that girl who was born without the ability to feel pain?


True. It would really suck to lose all your senses.

Really? There's such a girl? Should post it.


http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Health/story?id=1386322
It's really wild you should read this.
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


g31025 wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


g31025 wrote:

You remember the scenes of your life in your head.... And besides, your heart would still be able to feel right?


The "scenes" as in things you've SEEN. But yes, I agree, you would still feel. I don't think it would be quite the same way as we with all 5 senses feel, though.

Hey have you heard about that girl who was born without the ability to feel pain?


True. It would really suck to lose all your senses.

Really? There's such a girl? Should post it.


http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Health/story?id=1386322
It's really wild you should read this.


Wow, she would do really good as a spy. Even if she got caught, she wouldnt feel any pain if they tortured her.
32215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

g31025 wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


g31025 wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


g31025 wrote:

You remember the scenes of your life in your head.... And besides, your heart would still be able to feel right?


The "scenes" as in things you've SEEN. But yes, I agree, you would still feel. I don't think it would be quite the same way as we with all 5 senses feel, though.

Hey have you heard about that girl who was born without the ability to feel pain?


True. It would really suck to lose all your senses.

Really? There's such a girl? Should post it.


http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Health/story?id=1386322
It's really wild you should read this.


Wow, she would do really good as a spy. Even if she got caught, she wouldnt feel any pain if they tortured her.

That's an awesome idea!! It must be what she was born to do. It's her destiny!
592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
i want to be alive....
and doing nothing
2711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08
that would be synonymous with death... life would be futile...
17200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
heck yes... it's like roaming around the world part of the undead
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.