First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Easiest game ever played
17764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Starwars BattleFront .... All Hail The Emperor
132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

tamsheed3 wrote:

pokemon


I'm going to have to agree. As fun as the Pokemon series is, there's little skill involved. It's just a grinding game.
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Michigan
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

aminah93 wrote:

Hehe surely it will be Tetris


hehe i always lose at tetris...i don't pretend to be the smartest person in the world lol :(

hmm...easiest game...well yeah pokemon doesn't take much skill...i have been lost at what to do next though sometimes.

Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08
You Have To Burn The Rope, seriously, if you guys played this you would know what I'm talking about, ok seriously take 5 seconds out of your live's and google it, and you will agree with me. And just a by the way, it's ending theme is portal epic status.
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / somewhere in the usa
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Kingdom Heats 1 & 2, even on hard mode they were both way to easy.
Posted 6/2/08
Inuyasha: A Feudal Fairy Tale game for the playstation 1....i put it on the highest difficulty but it was just too easy ^^;;;

132 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

dmitsuki wrote:

You Have To Burn The Rope, seriously, if you guys played this you would know what I'm talking about, ok seriously take 5 seconds out of your live's and google it, and you will agree with me. And just a by the way, it's ending theme is portal epic status.


Just played it, and I have to say 'seconded'. Can you believe there are walk-throughs for that game?
3171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / In the hall of th...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
The Death of Superman for Snes..... I mean you,re Superman how could it be easier?
Posted 6/2/08

Maladroit wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:

You Have To Burn The Rope, seriously, if you guys played this you would know what I'm talking about, ok seriously take 5 seconds out of your live's and google it, and you will agree with me. And just a by the way, it's ending theme is portal epic status.


Just played it, and I have to say 'seconded'. Can you believe there are walk-throughs for that game?


Hahaha, I think the walkthroughs are just joke's, poking fun, not meant to be taken seriously
930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Las Vegas,Nevada
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Rugrats or something when I was like 7 but if you mean right now Fatal Frame 3
Posted 6/2/08

Maladroit wrote:


tamsheed3 wrote:

pokemon


I'm going to have to agree. As fun as the Pokemon series is, there's little skill involved. It's just a grinding game.


That's only if you want to beat the game, grinding that is... if you want to battle over wifi, a groundlessly base trained pokemon with a redundant and/or pathetic moveset could easily get you beaten... you have to take EV training, IV's and a proper moveset into consideration.... if you just want to grind through a game, just play digimon world... now that is an easy game...
6170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Cebu Phillipines...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
command and conquer kanes wrath
10250 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Kabuki District (...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
Dr. Mario
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

anti-freeze wrote:

Hmmm hard to say really, H-Games are generally pretty easy.


Haaayyy_pag-ibig wrote:

super mario bros in 5 mins!!!!
Please beat it in 5 min without using warp pipes, THEN you can brag.... Granted that is impossible to do.



well obviously, warp pipes were the trick behind the 5 mins beating of the game, and anyone could do that. and hey! spare me, who would go serious playing super mario bros?
1809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / watching from above!
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
megaman 64, it so easy they practically give you have the items and the best blaster rite at the beginning
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.