First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Easiest game ever played
767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

sardonyxleo wrote:

command and conquer kanes wrath


yeah. and i thought it would be harder than warcrafft 3
3394 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / Boracay....sana.
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
LOL. Pokemon Series especially the D/P version.
oh and The Sims...Bomber Man too.
43028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

sheilapotz019 wrote:

mine would be Resident Evil 4.. ^.^


Amazing!!!! That game was freaken HARD -_- Maybe I just sucked....Lol

Well for me the easiest game I have played would be...Ninja Gaiden for DS..so easy...
340 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
i dun like easy games but the easiest for me is crash bandicoot 3 on ps1
2670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / at home...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

dmitsuki wrote:


Maladroit wrote:


dmitsuki wrote:

You Have To Burn The Rope, seriously, if you guys played this you would know what I'm talking about, ok seriously take 5 seconds out of your live's and google it, and you will agree with me. And just a by the way, it's ending theme is portal epic status.


Just played it, and I have to say 'seconded'. Can you believe there are walk-throughs for that game?


Hahaha, I think the walkthroughs are just joke's, poking fun, not meant to be taken seriously




ahahha... i agree with this one.. ahahha... men.. you guys should try it..
14767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ★
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

nortonpang wrote:


sheilapotz019 wrote:

mine would be Resident Evil 4.. ^.^


Amazing!!!! That game was freaken HARD -_- Maybe I just sucked....Lol

Well for me the easiest game I have played would be...Ninja Gaiden for DS..so easy...


err.. its only a little hard in the beginning.. cuz.. of course, you're not used to the game yet.. but.. as you progress.. you'll find it pretty easy.. i've even finished the professional mode.. but.. i cant get the handcannon in mercenaries.. that's the hard part..

2397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Mars
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Starcraft, Warcraft, Diablo
13761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Somewhere.... per...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

shishiz wrote:

LOL. Pokemon Series especially the D/P version.
oh and The Sims...Bomber Man too.



True.... D/P is realli easy
1780 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Hopeless Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
I cant remember......................
4333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
definatly Tetris
80213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

Haaayyy_pag-ibig wrote:

well obviously, warp pipes were the trick behind the 5 mins beating of the game, and anyone could do that. and hey! spare me, who would go serious playing super mario bros?
Well those of us with nothing better to do other than beat super mario bros without using warp pipes

867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / doon sa sulok
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
GOD of war1 that game was sooo sooo easy.
817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Cebu City, PH
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
The first Call of Duty game in Greenhorn mode. It's a stroll in the battlefield. You feel like a god spelling doom to the Nazis.
43028 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

sheilapotz019 wrote:


nortonpang wrote:


sheilapotz019 wrote:

mine would be Resident Evil 4.. ^.^


Amazing!!!! That game was freaken HARD -_- Maybe I just sucked....Lol

Well for me the easiest game I have played would be...Ninja Gaiden for DS..so easy...


err.. its only a little hard in the beginning.. cuz.. of course, you're not used to the game yet.. but.. as you progress.. you'll find it pretty easy.. i've even finished the professional mode.. but.. i cant get the handcannon in mercenaries.. that's the hard part..



Ohhhh...Lol I seee well I remember the part in the sewers and it was all dark with those camouflaged creatures! And yeah..the beginning is really easy cause it is during the day =_=
962 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Sj
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

noth24 wrote:

obviously...

mine is....

uhmmm... uhmm... one would be.. fatal frame 2.. except for the fact i got lost.. and scared.. hahaha

TENCHU>>>from ps1 TO PS2...

ahahah....



and the easiest game of all time.. you have to burn the rope

search it in google... aha


gg hardest game in the whole world man!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.