First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply ~notice for MODS .. ^^
Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/3/08
`this will be an exclusive thread for the anime ice cream mods ..
here . i will post announcements . notice . or anything that the mod should know ..
if u have any questions just post in this forum ..
that's all .. i'll add more details nxt tym ..

u cn post suggestions too for the improvement of the group ..
Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
date :: 06-02-08

note ::


[[1]] ~mods can display a message
for the group at our profile bt sure to quote it first .

[[2]] ~mods should display an example of their works
1 example each mod . we'll have a page for it .



cretty ~`creator ..
Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
ID CARDS are nw available for this group ..^^
and it is important for the mods to have theirs ..
so please sign up the form for the id cards..
Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
the id crads for the mods will be made by suzunechan .. >.<
bt still the same thread okeiis ? ♥♥
Posted 6/3/08

cretty wrote:

the id crads for the mods will be made by suzunechan .. >.<
bt still the same thread okeiis ? ♥♥


kk meowmeow! understood! got mine as well!
Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

anime_delish wrote:


cretty wrote:

the id crads for the mods will be made by suzunechan .. >.<
bt still the same thread okeiis ? ♥♥


kk meowmeow! understood! got mine as well!


okie .. good ^^ ♥
Posted 6/3/08
okey i got my exmples~ and i got my quote!~
Posted 6/3/08
do yu just put yur messange and then quote it in the group?
Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

Ninnki wrote:

do yu just put yur messange and then quote it in the group?


erm .. maybe u won't have to qute it anymore

Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
erm .. i have a question .. who cn make an id card just like mine ?
who has the font goudy stout .
please tell me .
so u could help me wd making id cards coz i don't really have that much time fordoing this.
i cn only make on wkends ..
Posted 6/6/08

cretty wrote:


Ninnki wrote:

do yu just put yur messange and then quote it in the group?


erm .. maybe u won't have to qute it anymore



oh okay then~
Moderator
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

cretty wrote:

erm .. i have a question .. who cn make an id card just like mine ?
who has the font goudy stout .
please tell me .
so u could help me wd making id cards coz i don't really have that much time fordoing this.
i cn only make on wkends ..


oh i can help but i'm really busy these days>.< and school is almost here....... o.O

Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:


cretty wrote:

erm .. i have a question .. who cn make an id card just like mine ?
who has the font goudy stout .
please tell me .
so u could help me wd making id cards coz i don't really have that much time fordoing this.
i cn only make on wkends ..


oh i can help but i'm really busy these days>.< and school is almost here....... o.O



yeah .. understand .. we have same situation our school aready started last wk ..
Moderator
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

cretty wrote:


anime_kitty08 wrote:


cretty wrote:

erm .. i have a question .. who cn make an id card just like mine ?
who has the font goudy stout .
please tell me .
so u could help me wd making id cards coz i don't really have that much time fordoing this.
i cn only make on wkends ..


oh i can help but i'm really busy these days>.< and school is almost here....... o.O



yeah .. understand .. we have same situation our school aready started last wk ..


hehe yeah=P
Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
`eh .. hu cn make a banner for our group affliates ?
just post it here and i'll choose ^^ ♥♥

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.