First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply ~notice for MODS .. ^^
Posted 6/28/08

cretty wrote:

cn someone help again in makin id cards ?
no one's helping me there


i am helping you with id cards.!!! cretty-chan forgot about stella-chan?
Posted 6/28/08
i dont even remeber if i have an ID card??!!!~

maybe i will make myself one. no better ask cretty-chan!!!~ MU HA HA
Posted 6/28/08
xD lol *sigh.
Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Ninnki wrote:

i dont even remeber if i have an ID card??!!!~

maybe i will make myself one. no better ask cretty-chan!!!~ MU HA HA


nyee .. ahaha .. gomenasai XD
im really random today >.< woosh !!
Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Ninnki wrote:


cretty wrote:

cn someone help again in makin id cards ?
no one's helping me there


i am helping you with id cards.!!! cretty-chan forgot about stella-chan?


nyee >.< hihi .. sorry and tnx ^^ stella-chan ♥♥ ^^
Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
the mods' avi examples are still nt yet complete !!
Posted 6/29/08

cretty wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


cretty wrote:

cn someone help again in makin id cards ?
no one's helping me there


i am helping you with id cards.!!! cretty-chan forgot about stella-chan?


nyee >.< hihi .. sorry and tnx ^^ stella-chan ♥♥ ^^


WAHHH *cries* tears all over you
Posted 6/29/08

cretty wrote:


Ninnki wrote:

i dont even remeber if i have an ID card??!!!~

maybe i will make myself one. no better ask cretty-chan!!!~ MU HA HA


nyee .. ahaha .. gomenasai XD
im really random today >.< woosh !!


MUa?
Posted 6/29/08

Waffless wrote:

xD lol *sigh.


*pat you on the head*
Posted 6/29/08

Ninnki wrote:


Waffless wrote:

xD lol *sigh.


*pat you on the head*


*sighs again :[
Posted 6/29/08

Waffless wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


Waffless wrote:

xD lol *sigh.


*pat you on the head*


*sighs again :[


*huggies*
Creator
12698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / `in ur dreams ..
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
nyaa ~ guys !!
i mean . girls !! na a. watever !! mods !!
we have 2 new mods ?! lol .. ridandant .. erm ..
please welcome them .. okay ?
erm .. another one ..
i'll be leaving for 2 days so please take in charge ^^
especially those who cn help in makiing id cards >.<
i don't want a lot of undone id cards left for me to work on ..
please help as much as possible ..
and gomenasai for this
tnx that's all !!good luck to all !!
and u cn make an avatar contest nw ^^
just make sure to post the prizes ..
i'll just add some soon ..
when i come back ^^ okies ? >.<
Posted 6/30/08

Ninnki wrote:


Waffless wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


Waffless wrote:

xD lol *sigh.


*pat you on the head*


*sighs again :[


*huggies*


Haha Thanks :] *hugs back
Posted 6/30/08

Ninnki wrote:


cretty wrote:

humm .. if we'll have a contest what prizes do u think we cn give ?? humm ..


maybe we could use that winning avatar as the group avatar for awile. or just put it in the hall of fame. lol

if you want to put it in the hall of frame. i could decorate that winning avii with a number 1 ribbon.^^


Olala A red ribboon? :OO!!???
Posted 6/30/08

Waffless wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


Waffless wrote:


Ninnki wrote:


Waffless wrote:

xD lol *sigh.


*pat you on the head*


*sighs again :[


*huggies*


Haha Thanks :] *hugs back


yeayyyyy :3 *stratch* nyaaa!~~~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.