First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
Post Reply Which station would you prefer ABS - CBN or GMA 7?
522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

josakura wrote:

Alam niyo, Yang Hana Kimi (Taiwanese) na sinasabi nilang "ORIGINAL", eh dahil sa inunahan nilang gawing Live ang MANGA nito. Pero kanino ba talaga ang ORIGINAL? Xempre sa JAPAN, dahil sila ang gumawa ng Manga nito!!. Kaya mas ORIGINAL ang Japanese Live Action. Hindi naman ORIGINAL = UNA. Maybe Taiwan was the first to create the series but the story is still from Japan!
>__<


ULOL...bobo naman magdub ng GMA 7(KAPUSUCKS!!!!!!!!) wala ngang natuwa sa HANA-KIMI JAPAN dito sa Pinas so I give credit to CRUNCHYROLL for featuring both HANA-KIMI... by the way so what if JAPAN started the manga or even has the initiative to create those live actions first but they really suck on creating it....

Example:
1. Meteor Garden vs Hana Yori Danga...
2. It started with a kiss vs Itazura na kiss
3. Hana-kimi TW vs Hana-kimi J

The obvious!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted 6/5/08

warfarin07 wrote:


josakura wrote:

Alam niyo, Yang Hana Kimi (Taiwanese) na sinasabi nilang "ORIGINAL", eh dahil sa inunahan nilang gawing Live ang MANGA nito. Pero kanino ba talaga ang ORIGINAL? Xempre sa JAPAN, dahil sila ang gumawa ng Manga nito!!. Kaya mas ORIGINAL ang Japanese Live Action. Hindi naman ORIGINAL = UNA. Maybe Taiwan was the first to create the series but the story is still from Japan!
>__<


ULOL...bobo naman magdub ng GMA 7(KAPUSUCKS!!!!!!!!) wala ngang natuwa sa HANA-KIMI JAPAN dito sa Pinas so I give credit to CRUNCHYROLL for featuring both HANA-KIMI... by the way so what if JAPAN started the manga or even has the initiative to create those live actions first but they really suck on creating it....

Example:
1. Meteor Garden vs Hana Yori Danga...
2. It started with a kiss vs Itazura na kiss
3. Hana-kimi TW vs Hana-kimi J

The obvious!!!!!!!!!!!


hana kimi is originally filmed in taiwanese ver. they got high ratings all over asia including japan which gave they an idea to film their
own ver. so i think taiwanese is the original . in jap. ver. they change some parts (not from the manga) to make it more realistic and made us thinkthat it is better than tai .ver i like both vers. ilke taiwanese better -kapamilya
396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
guys!!
please its ok to have a good argument sometime but lets not take it personally or let it affect our relationship with the others!!
jeez!!..we are genuine individuals and have a unique personality
specially we have are own opinion on every things!!..I HAVE MINE YOU HAVE YOURS!!
thats why our country is suffering.. fighting over a freakin little things!!
THIS IS JUST A STUPID AND SILLY TV STATION WARS PEOPLE!!
DONT GET INVOLVED

who cares whose number one or whose the best!! as long as we are enjoying watching their shows and they entertaining us....its ok to criticize but make as a constructive one...be a sport..dont take it personally or get offended..its part of life...
well if you like ABS CBN than GMA or vice cersa!!..its your OWN FREAKIN choice..no further argument!!
no need to start a fight..

THINK ABOUT THIS POINT OF VIEW
IS IT WORTH FIGHTING FOR?
If you fight for it, does it make a great difference in your life??

522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

pink_06x wrote:


warfarin07 wrote:


josakura wrote:

Alam niyo, Yang Hana Kimi (Taiwanese) na sinasabi nilang "ORIGINAL", eh dahil sa inunahan nilang gawing Live ang MANGA nito. Pero kanino ba talaga ang ORIGINAL? Xempre sa JAPAN, dahil sila ang gumawa ng Manga nito!!. Kaya mas ORIGINAL ang Japanese Live Action. Hindi naman ORIGINAL = UNA. Maybe Taiwan was the first to create the series but the story is still from Japan!
>__<


ULOL...bobo naman magdub ng GMA 7(KAPUSUCKS!!!!!!!!) wala ngang natuwa sa HANA-KIMI JAPAN dito sa Pinas so I give credit to CRUNCHYROLL for featuring both HANA-KIMI... by the way so what if JAPAN started the manga or even has the initiative to create those live actions first but they really suck on creating it....

Example:
1. Meteor Garden vs Hana Yori Danga...
2. It started with a kiss vs Itazura na kiss
3. Hana-kimi TW vs Hana-kimi J

The obvious!!!!!!!!!!!


hana kimi is originally filmed in taiwanese ver. they got high ratings all over asia including japan which gave they an idea to film their
own ver. so i think taiwanese is the original . in jap. ver. they change some parts (not from the manga) to make it more realistic and made us thinkthat it is better than tai .ver i like both vers. ilke taiwanese better -kapamilya


BRO!!!!...KAPAMILYA AQ RELAX....just explaining the differences of Taiwanese and the JApanese version...PEACE
522 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

josakura wrote:

Alam niyo, Yang Hana Kimi (Taiwanese) na sinasabi nilang "ORIGINAL", eh dahil sa inunahan nilang gawing Live ang MANGA nito. Pero kanino ba talaga ang ORIGINAL? Xempre sa JAPAN, dahil sila ang gumawa ng Manga nito!!. Kaya mas ORIGINAL ang Japanese Live Action. Hindi naman ORIGINAL = UNA. Maybe Taiwan was the first to create the series but the story is still from Japan!
>__<


TRUE FACT:
Most TW dramas that derived from mangas and has been successful have been copied by J dramas...Proof: Meteor Garden I and II, It Started with a kiss, Hana-Kimi...etc.
Now I wonder if the Japanese were really the first one who created the manga so why didn't they realize it before that they can do it in live action...Isn't it suspicious?

>>>PLS. do some research... and I think you're the one who's cheap...you don't know what you're saying....
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Black Hole
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
i think, ABS-CBN is so slow getting those great jdorama series. they are yet to air a jdorama. Last Saturday, "Strawberry on a Shortcake" were scheduled to be aired.. the first jdrama of ABS-CBN.. but, what happened? it did not air.

ABS-CBN should get those jdramas going on their channel. GMA is about to destroy most of my favorite jdramas.
1531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Senippilihp
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
You know what i think guys? Both stations should make dramas of their own!
13 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
ABS-CBN aq!!!......My Girl plng,ang gnda na,may PBB pa,,hayzzzz...........
7818 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Sa balay nam0n
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
Kapamilya AKO... siyempre...
386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / KonoHa ViLLaGe! LOL!
Offline
Posted 6/6/08 , edited 6/6/08
too bad for GMA fans...! LOL! (im not one though xD) they only got 13% as of now!

ABS is leading in this thread! LOL!

where are they??? hiding???
Member
10192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

valdaros wrote:

i think, ABS-CBN is so slow getting those great jdorama series. they are yet to air a jdorama. Last Saturday, "Strawberry on a Shortcake" were scheduled to be aired.. the first jdrama of ABS-CBN.. but, what happened? it did not air.


i was waiting for it too last week but unfortunately it wasnt aired. Strawbewrry on the Shortcake is not a promising drama,, i dont like it actually nor hate it.. it was an okay boring drama.. i just wanted ti check how's the dubbing,,

about Jdramas, i heard Jdramas rights are a lot expensive than other dramas, maybe that's why it's rare on both tv stations
Member
448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Pateros, Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

josakura wrote:

Alam niyo, Yang Hana Kimi (Taiwanese) na sinasabi nilang "ORIGINAL", eh dahil sa inunahan nilang gawing Live ang MANGA nito. Pero kanino ba talaga ang ORIGINAL? Xempre sa JAPAN, dahil sila ang gumawa ng Manga nito!!. Kaya mas ORIGINAL ang Japanese Live Action. Hindi naman ORIGINAL = UNA. Maybe Taiwan was the first to create the series but the story is still from Japan!
>__<


alam mo ... jan lage nagsisimula ang away... especially sa youtube .. ang daming nagrereklamo sa "ORIGINAL" thing na yan !! okay fine, let's say na sa JAPAN nanggaling ang MANGA ! so whaaaaat ?? nde naman taiwan or HKT itself ang nagbansag sa kanila ng "THE ORIGINAL" Abs lhan po .. kaya wag mong seryosohin ... sabihin na natin kaya yun ginawa ng abs e para makahakot ng viewers .. but still, it makes SENSE kung bakit 'THE ORIGINAL' ang bansag nila sa HKT .. ayt??

---

I'm a KAPAMILYA !! i only watch asian dramas in GMA .. (actually, i watch it on DVDs and then rewatch the dubbed version..)
399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
I like ABS-CBn more . But I appreciate GMA too . but I don't really enjoy their shows .
So I like ABS-CBN ! TEAM KAPAMILYA !:)
458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Crystal Tokyo
Offline
Posted 6/6/08 , edited 6/6/08
@warfarin07-BAKA NDE MO KASI ALAM NA MAS NAUNA ANG LIVE ACTION ng Itazura na Kiss sa Japan kaysa sa It Started with a Kiss. 1996 pa may LIVE ACTION toh!!!!!!. http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Itazura_na_kiss
At FYI nauna din ang Live Action Movie ng Hana Yori Dango!!!!! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hana_Yori_Dango_(movie,_1995) 1995 pa!!!!


458 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Crystal Tokyo
Offline
Posted 6/6/08
@warfarin07-MAS BOBO KA!!! AT MAS ULOL KA!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.