First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Garden
Member
1835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/10/08
um here you go

your pizza
and your sundae
hope you like it ^_^
Member
1016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / In a land wherein...
Offline
Posted 6/18/08
i'm having breakfast here so can i have miso soup, an omelet, orange juice, and last but not least, fresh fruit!

Member
14024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/18/08 , edited 6/18/08

dsaddict123 wrote:

i'm having breakfast here so can i have miso soup, an omelet, orange juice, and last but not least, fresh fruit!



sry 4 da wait...

heres ur:-
miso soup

omelete

orange juice

and fresh fruit


thank u 4 coming and plz do come again...*smiles*
Member
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
i wanna be a return customer! can i get a bowl of ramen for my lunch? thank you
Member
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:

i wanna be a return customer! can i get a bowl of ramen for my lunch? thank you


here's your bowl of ramen,please enjoy~
Member
5329 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / around the world
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:

i wanna be a return customer! can i get a bowl of ramen for my lunch? thank you


here's your bowl of ramen,please enjoy~


yay! *slurps noodles* mmm that's good! thank you. *finishes and leaves tip* bye-bye!
Member
31808 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Nope not telling ya!
Offline
Posted 6/19/08

chidori_chu716 wrote:


KawaiiHimeka-chan wrote:


chidori_chu716 wrote:

i wanna be a return customer! can i get a bowl of ramen for my lunch? thank you


here's your bowl of ramen,please enjoy~


yay! *slurps noodles* mmm that's good! thank you. *finishes and leaves tip* bye-bye!


bye and thanx for coming! ^^ please come back again~
Member
5223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / A place with lots...
Offline
Posted 7/4/08

BunearYcute wrote:


black_apple wrote:

I want donut^^
Chocolate favor!!!^^
And I want Chinese tea^^
Sorry,I'm too greedy^^


Hello! Ma'am this is your..
donut... the chocolate favor,


and your chinese tea!

... please enjoy yourself.. and please come back again here ma'am*smiles*


AHHH~~~DONUT~~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND TEA!!!!!!!!!!!!*SNIFF* Whoa~so nice!!! THanks a lot!!!
Member
336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / u k
Offline
Posted 7/18/08
yo can i have a nice cup of tea
Member
222 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

micky20002 wrote:

yo can i have a nice cup of tea


here's your tea!


hope you like it :3
Member
336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / u k
Offline
Posted 7/19/08
thx it was grate
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.