First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Chat Here!
Posted 6/2/08
You can talk about whatever you want. Just no cussing.
Posted 6/2/08
*awes at how many cr points you have!!!!*
Posted 6/2/08
LOL! X D surprsiningly i have larger cr points then u...i wonder how??
Posted 6/2/08

kodieloiler wrote:

LOL! X D surprsiningly i have larger cr points then u...i wonder how??


Because you have no life.
Posted 6/4/08
lol funny hongyinyu
Posted 6/4/08

hongyinyu wrote:


kodieloiler wrote:

LOL! X D surprsiningly i have larger cr points then u...i wonder how??


Because you have no life.


probably (im on the computer almost all teh time)
Posted 6/4/08 , edited 6/20/08

kodieloiler wrote:

probably (im on the computer almost all teh time)


Yes, for a GOOD example, NOW!!!

Anyways, *rushes in carrying an aluminum baseball bat in hand. Looks up, down, left, and right but does not see the newbie troll in sight. I give out a loud sigh of disappointment and frown* Kodie, did you kick her out already? I really wanted to see if she was filled with candy.
Posted 6/4/08

hongyinyu wrote:

Yes, for a GOOD example, NOW!!!

Anyways, *rushes in carrying an aluminum baseball bat in hand. Looks up, down, left, and right but does not see the newbie troll in sight. I give out a loud sigh of disappointment and frown* Kodie, did you kick her out already? I really wanted to see if she was filled with candy.



No i didnt?
Posted 6/4/08 , edited 6/20/08

kodieloiler wrote:
No i didnt?


Oh... I thought you did because she wasn't posting on the wall anymore. My bad.
Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
she rejoined an hour ago, if you look at activity
Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

hongyinyu wrote:


kodieloiler wrote:


hongyinyu wrote:

Yes, for a GOOD example, NOW!!!

Anyways, *rushes in carrying an aluminum baseball bat in hand. Looks up, down, left, and right but does not see the newbie troll in sight. I give out a loud sigh of disappointment and frown* Kodie, did you kick her out already? I really wanted to see if she was filled with candy.



No i didnt?


Oh... I thought you did because she wasn't posting on the wall anymore. My bad.


*hands you that bottle of Petron repesado*

632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / south florida
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
wow guys talkin abut me i feel so special
Member
1249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

vaneli wrote:

wow guys talkin abut me i feel so special


Special...

that could be taken SOOOO many ways ;)

Posted 6/5/08 , edited 6/20/08

Zodidj wrote:

Special...

that could be taken SOOOO many ways ;)



+1 ROFL. Yes, I agree. Geez, no evil grin smiley... *evil grin*
632 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / south florida
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
ya guys are retarded. special like i feel good ppl talk about me i get good attention, the spotlite duh...............
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.