First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Inoo Kei + Natsuyaki Miyabi KISSING?!
Posted 6/2/08
http://www.hello-online.org/index.php?act=helloonline&CODE=article&topic=459

Look at this link. There's a video of supposedly Inoo Kei and supposedly Natsuyaki Miyabi kissing!

I don't think it's him though.
Member
388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / nikki yokohama(ja...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
yha...i think it's her..but if that's inoo he could be suspended..from now..tnx for sharing..
Member
2204 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Flailing Over Tak...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
I just watched it.. and how could people just assume it's Inoo? O____O;; It doesn't really look like him anyways.. @__@;; Plus the quality of that ish blurry.. and who even took a video of that? O_O;;
Member
8923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08
THIS KIND OF RUMORS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DMNT!!!!
She can't be Natsuyaki Miyabi and the other can't be Inoo kei!!!
Haven't they seen the haircut of Inoo Kei lately???? Its not the same!!!!
And with the closeup version of one picture of them hugging...the girl is not MIYABI!!!!
ME as a HUGE FAN OF BUONO! AND HSJ!!!
One look at the picture and I already know that they two are not Miyabi and Kei!
And everyone can have the same jacket since not only her can have a jacket like it....
The clothes that they use in promotions, commercials, movies are all bought from shops!
So everyone can have a jacket like it!
Tha last thing, the video is not clear enough to state that the ones who were there is Kei and Miyabi...
They should first get a closer version that could really tell them apart...

Sorry if I said to much...
Just got angry when I saw the video because I feel it that its not them...
And its probably because I'm protective when it comes to Miyabi and other Hello Project groups...

But after saying this...
I really hope that I'm right...

~BUT I STILL DOUBT WHAT I SAID~
Member
39285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / (For Smaticals: T...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
hm....its too blurry. and it dosent look like inoo >_<
Member
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
*breaking down* omg. but i don't think it's inoo. the hairstyle of the guy there is different from his harstyle lately. haha! and i also don't think it's miyabi because the hairstyle also i think but i also think that the girl there is miyabi (don't kill me miyabi fans. it's just my opinion) 50/50. hmm.... anyway, i don't really care. haha!
Member
8923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

jally23 wrote:

i also don't think it's miyabi because the hairstyle also i think but i also think that the girl there is miyabi (don't kill me miyabi fans. it's just my opinion) 50/50.


That's okay... I'm a miyabi fan but I'm in a 50/50 state in her appearance.. but still!! I won't accept that she is Miyabi...

Member
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

Pain_15 wrote:


jally23 wrote:

i also don't think it's miyabi because the hairstyle also i think but i also think that the girl there is miyabi (don't kill me miyabi fans. it's just my opinion) 50/50.


That's okay... I'm a miyabi fan but I'm in a 50/50 state in her appearance.. but still!! I won't accept that she is Miyabi...



haha! really? tnx. anyway, i still wish this is not true. for the sake of my inoo love and your miyabi love. haha! =3
Member
8923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

jally23 wrote:


Pain_15 wrote:


jally23 wrote:

i also don't think it's miyabi because the hairstyle also i think but i also think that the girl there is miyabi (don't kill me miyabi fans. it's just my opinion) 50/50.


That's okay... I'm a miyabi fan but I'm in a 50/50 state in her appearance.. but still!! I won't accept that she is Miyabi...



haha! really? tnx. anyway, i still wish this is not true. for the sake of my inoo love and your miyabi love. haha! =3


^__^ haha... yes!!! And I don't think they'll do such a thing since they know what their contracts state...LET'S WISH HARDER! XD

Member
5272 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / earth
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

Pain_15 wrote:


jally23 wrote:


Pain_15 wrote:


jally23 wrote:

i also don't think it's miyabi because the hairstyle also i think but i also think that the girl there is miyabi (don't kill me miyabi fans. it's just my opinion) 50/50.


That's okay... I'm a miyabi fan but I'm in a 50/50 state in her appearance.. but still!! I won't accept that she is Miyabi...



haha! really? tnx. anyway, i still wish this is not true. for the sake of my inoo love and your miyabi love. haha! =3


^__^ haha... yes!!! And I don't think they'll do such a thing since they know what their contracts state...LET'S WISH HARDER! XD



haha! *puts her hands together* but if it was unexpectedly true....................


well, good luck to their career. haha! *evil laugh* har har! =3
Member
8923 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

jally23 wrote:


Pain_15 wrote:


jally23 wrote:


Pain_15 wrote:


jally23 wrote:

i also don't think it's miyabi because the hairstyle also i think but i also think that the girl there is miyabi (don't kill me miyabi fans. it's just my opinion) 50/50.


That's okay... I'm a miyabi fan but I'm in a 50/50 state in her appearance.. but still!! I won't accept that she is Miyabi...



haha! really? tnx. anyway, i still wish this is not true. for the sake of my inoo love and your miyabi love. haha! =3


^__^ haha... yes!!! And I don't think they'll do such a thing since they know what their contracts state...LET'S WISH HARDER! XD



haha! *puts her hands together* but if it was unexpectedly true....................


well, good luck to their career. haha! *evil laugh* har har! =3


yeah...but I really wish and hope that the ones in the video are not them.... >_<
Member
29816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
dammnnn. another girl frm hello project!!
why does hello project girls and JE guys always have a rumor like this?!
( particularly Hey!Say!JUMP) tsk. uwaaaa~

anyway i hope that the guy frm the video is not inoo because for sure he'll be suspend for that.
Posted 6/2/08
no. that's not inoo. i dunno about the girl but no.
Moderator
20129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
116 / F / :]
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
His hair is too thick and curly..
I don't think it's him..
Posted 6/2/08
yea sorry if i made people mad.

hehe i just wanted to let u know about this!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.