First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply What Should Our Next Avi Pic ?
Member
4629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mars
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
I vote for the lavender (or is it pink?) and black one
Moderator
9896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / LI, NY
Offline
Posted 8/2/08

RedJade1125 wrote:

I vote for the lavender (or is it pink?) and black one


Pink. Color theory does a tricky thing, especially on a computer screen.
Posted 8/5/08
next time we put photo pls label it so everybody understands xD
Moderator
9896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / LI, NY
Offline
Posted 8/5/08 , edited 8/5/08
Well, the first suggestion is Nana, the second...is goth, not lolita, the third is APs Magic Etoile (the red dress), and the fourth well just call "Cat Stripe" (I don't know what the dress was actually called).

So the current standing vote is one for Magic Etoile, and two for Cat Stripe.
Posted 8/25/08
i made this one....but didnt turn out so good O.O
Moderator
10054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 8/25/08 , edited 8/25/08
I love it !!!
i vote for the nana 1 that katibaka made XD
Posted 8/25/08
acckkk ><!!!! ewwiie me no likey tteh one i madey
Posted 8/25/08

KatiBaka wrote:

acckkk ><!!!! ewwiie me no likey tteh one i madey


I like it ! XD
Member
1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Desu~, Desu~
Offline
Posted 8/25/08
The avatar picture for a lolita community should actually be lolita, and not some punk outfit.
Posted 8/30/08
How about these? (I'm too lazy to check if it's on the front page in the description)





And I found this one pretty interesting because it features the actual clothes



Eh..some AP (I think this one might be too light coloured? Hard to see maybe?)



And a dollfie in lolita (except it looks a bit punk. decide for me?)

Moderator
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/20/08

RedJade1125 wrote:




I found these two after long searching through google. I assume they've been edited because usually they say Angelic Pretty on them.


concerning the next avi i think one of these would be nice
Posted 9/22/08 , edited 9/22/08

Michi_Michi wrote:

The avatar picture for a lolita community should actually be lolita, and not some punk outfit.


isn't it still lolita? "Punk Lolita"

And here's one of the pic
Moderator
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

KatiBaka wrote:


Michi_Michi wrote:

The avatar picture for a lolita community should actually be lolita, and not some punk outfit.


isn't it still lolita? "Punk Lolita"

And here's one of the pic


omg this is sooo nice!!!>w<
Moderator
10054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

crystalv4 wrote:


KatiBaka wrote:


Michi_Michi wrote:

The avatar picture for a lolita community should actually be lolita, and not some punk outfit.


isn't it still lolita? "Punk Lolita"

And here's one of the pic


omg this is sooo nice!!!>w<


i know this should be our next avi XDDD

Moderator
59634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 9/22/08

TereBaka wrote:


crystalv4 wrote:


KatiBaka wrote:


Michi_Michi wrote:

The avatar picture for a lolita community should actually be lolita, and not some punk outfit.


isn't it still lolita? "Punk Lolita"

And here's one of the pic


omg this is sooo nice!!!>w<


i know this should be our next avi XDDD



nyaha yea it would look really niceX3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.