First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Post A Pic Of U Wearing Lolita Neh~ ^^
Member
17733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sweet Land =-^-^-...
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
haha maybe later..lolX I'm planning to do that if you too hehe
750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Bulgaria
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

Yy_sun_Yy wrote:



You guys are pretty cool
Member
1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Desu~, Desu~
Offline
Posted 7/27/08

Yy_sun_Yy wrote:




=/ Its not really lolita. More like punk or visual kei..
Member
17733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sweet Land =-^-^-...
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
uhm what's visual kei?
Moderator
9896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / LI, NY
Offline
Posted 8/2/08
Visual Kei is clothing associated with the Japanese rock movement, highly influence by glam rock, punk and gothic styles. Visual Kei tends to be associated with lolita because of the Mana link (being that he's both a Lolita model/designer and a Visual Kei rock star); the two styles, however, are very different. It's characterized as a look with eccentric hair, clothing and make up that looks like it's meant to be for a stage costume at a rock concert.
Member
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / LaLa land-Ohio
Offline
Posted 8/12/08 , edited 8/12/08
I dont have a offical lolita dress....or atlest not yet but i have this....witch is some what like a lolita
http://the-lady-nikki.deviantart.com/art/my-semi-gothic-lolita-dress-89490232
Member
1947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Desu~, Desu~
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

thezandra wrote:

I dont have a offical lolita dress....or atlest not yet but i have this....witch is some what like a lolita
http://the-lady-nikki.deviantart.com/art/my-semi-gothic-lolita-dress-89490232


It is a good start. The dress seems a bit short. And t-shirts =/= blouse EVER. I suggest getting a black blouse. And, black knee high socks, or black tights. Better shoes can be bought from ebay seller ling lam.
35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
ve any loliota clothers..i doubt my parents'll say yes [i'm 12 not 18..my PC sux!]
Member
4629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mars
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

animemusiklover wrote:

ve any loliota clothers..i doubt my parents'll say yes [i'm 12 not 18..my PC sux!]


Is that, "I don't have any lolita clothes. I doubt my parents'll say yes" ??

35974 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Pluto
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

RedJade1125 wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:

ve any loliota clothers..i doubt my parents'll say yes [i'm 12 not 18..my PC sux!]


Is that, "I don't have any lolita clothes. I doubt my parents'll say yes" ??



yeah..u see my PC does suck!
Member
4629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mars
Offline
Posted 8/16/08

animemusiklover wrote:


RedJade1125 wrote:


animemusiklover wrote:

ve any loliota clothers..i doubt my parents'll say yes [i'm 12 not 18..my PC sux!]


Is that, "I don't have any lolita clothes. I doubt my parents'll say yes" ??



yeah..u see my PC does suck!


Ah I see.
Member
17733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Sweet Land =-^-^-...
Offline
Posted 10/27/08

teresheamae wrote:

hmmmm maybe later >_< how about you inverse_gal ? wear lolita XD


is that yu in the picture? so cute
Posted 8/3/09
I'm gonna try get my twin sister wearing my Sweet Outift so we can take a pic like Sweet/Gothic contrast but chance is low I might buy a new dress if that doesn't work.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.