First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
Post Reply °GAME° Riddle me this
Posted 6/6/08

peacechaos wrote:



judgeilikenachos wrote:

Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, For what is beyond is what he or she seeks.
What am I?

Have fun!


issit air?


No
9807 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / in dreamland
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, For what is beyond is what he or she seeks.
What am I?


does it have a reflection?
Posted 6/6/08

9TailTroubleMaker wrote:


Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, For what is beyond is what he or she seeks.
What am I?


does it have a reflection?


Yes
Moderator
14003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/6/08

judgeilikenachos wrote:


9TailTroubleMaker wrote:


Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, For what is beyond is what he or she seeks.
What am I?


does it have a reflection?


Yes


book cover? [random ]
21439 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore!
Offline
Posted 6/7/08 , edited 6/7/08

judgeilikenachos wrote:


peacechaos wrote:



judgeilikenachos wrote:

Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, For what is beyond is what he or she seeks.
What am I?

Have fun!


issit air?


No


mirror?
light?
moe-taku
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

judgeilikenachos wrote:




Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, For what is beyond is what he or she seeks.
What am I?




clouds?

Moderator
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

peacechaos wrote:


judgeilikenachos wrote:


peacechaos wrote:



judgeilikenachos wrote:

Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, For what is beyond is what he or she seeks.
What am I?

Have fun!


issit air?


No


mirror?
light?


No
Moderator
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

skyblade4666 wrote:


judgeilikenachos wrote:




Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, For what is beyond is what he or she seeks.
What am I?




clouds?



No
moe-taku
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

skyblade4666 wrote:


judgeilikenachos wrote:




Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, For what is beyond is what he or she seeks.
What am I?








window?
Moderator
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

skyblade4666 wrote:


skyblade4666 wrote:


judgeilikenachos wrote:




Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, For what is beyond is what he or she seeks.
What am I?








window?


Correct
moe-taku
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
weee i'm next
moe-taku
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
mine's just easy


What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?
moe-taku
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
Moderator
24289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ....
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

skyblade4666 wrote:

mine's just easy


What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?


is it alive'
moe-taku
2449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

ypremru wrote:


skyblade4666 wrote:

mine's just easy


What can run but never walks, has a mouth but never talks, has a head but never weeps, has a bed but never sleeps?


is it alive'



sorry, late reply..................
no it's not
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.