First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Graveyard far away from school
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

khaydi wrote:

Are you sure?


Aki will know its me when he sees me like this
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

Aimi, please forgive me, I never met to cause you harm or make you upset, please forgive me



*Walks over with kraz still tending to esther*
She will be fine.... Give her awhile
Posted 6/2/08

f1team wrote:


khaydi wrote:

Are you sure?


Aki will know its me when he sees me like this


That's good.
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

khaydi wrote:


f1team wrote:


khaydi wrote:

Are you sure?


Aki will know its me when he sees me like this


That's good.


Hahahahaha yea it is
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

f1team wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

Aimi, please forgive me, I never met to cause you harm or make you upset, please forgive me



*Walks over with kraz still tending to esther*
She will be fine.... Give her awhile


*smiles*
I am sorry but I have to go now, I am being called, now Aimi please be a good girl for Yamataro now

*disappears, and body goes cold*
Posted 6/2/08

f1team wrote:


khaydi wrote:


f1team wrote:


khaydi wrote:

Are you sure?


Aki will know its me when he sees me like this


That's good.


Hahahahaha yea it is


Won't he... uhm... like see the difference then?
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

Esther_Blood wrote:
*smiles*
I am sorry but I have to go now, I am being called, now Aimi please be a good girl for Yamataro now

*disappears, and body goes cold*


*looks at aimi*
Hmmm..... What shall i do with you for punishment as you said all those bad things to me
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

khaydi wrote:

Won't he... uhm... like see the difference then?


Hahahhaa he wont he will always remember his real dad hahaha
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

f1team wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:
*smiles*
I am sorry but I have to go now, I am being called, now Aimi please be a good girl for Yamataro now

*disappears, and body goes cold*


*looks at aimi*
Hmmm..... What shall i do with you for punishment as you said all those bad things to me


*straes blankly at Ayame's body*
she..........she.......never cursed me........in..instead asked for forgiveness, why, why did she do that I killed her, why
*starts to cry*
Posted 6/2/08

f1team wrote:


khaydi wrote:

Won't he... uhm... like see the difference then?


Hahahhaa he wont he will always remember his real dad hahaha


That's good...
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

Esther_Blood wrote:

*straes blankly at Ayame's body*
she..........she.......never cursed me........in..instead asked for forgiveness, why, why did she do that I killed her, why
*starts to cry*


*pats your head*
Silly.... she did that because of love
She loves you more than anyone on earth
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

khaydi wrote:


f1team wrote:


khaydi wrote:

Won't he... uhm... like see the difference then?


Hahahhaa he wont he will always remember his real dad hahaha


That's good...


Well i hope so actually.....
35425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / America
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

f1team wrote:


Esther_Blood wrote:

*straes blankly at Ayame's body*
she..........she.......never cursed me........in..instead asked for forgiveness, why, why did she do that I killed her, why
*starts to cry*


*pats your head*
Silly.... she did that because of love
She loves you more than anyone on earth


but.but she did not even know me, why.why?!?!?!?!?
Posted 6/2/08

f1team wrote:


khaydi wrote:


f1team wrote:


khaydi wrote:

Won't he... uhm... like see the difference then?


Hahahhaa he wont he will always remember his real dad hahaha


That's good...


Well i hope so actually.....


Omg... he might notice.
Students
42089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore (panda...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

Esther_Blood wrote:
but.but she did not even know me, why.why?!?!?!?!?


Sorry i dont know the answer to that question but im sure she loves you alot aimi
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.