First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
[PBB Teen] This is the Ranking for Big Four...
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/2/08
Ranking As Of June 3,2008 9:49am

1. Robi -50.35%

2. Ejay-48.20%

3. Nicole -48.17%

4. Beauty-46.50%

5. Alex -19.48%

from edsa77

THINK. Do you think this is FAIR?
Personally, I dont have qualms about the other housemates (well except Beauty) but seeing Alex in
the lowest position breaks my heart..


15461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
awww..... why alex?? hehe..
haven't seen PBB for 2 days already.. ^^
555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / China, i'm in phi...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

misspsycho wrote:

Ranking As Of June 3,2008 9:49am

1. Robi -50.35%

2. Ejay-48.20%

3. Nicole -48.17%

4. Beauty-46.50%

5. Alex -19.48%

from edsa77

THINK. Do you think this is FAIR?
Personally, I dont have qualms about the other housemates (well except Beauty) but seeing Alex in
the lowest position breaks my heart..




for me its not fair ejay should be the first then robi is at last
Posted 6/2/08
As long as robi is at the top .. it's ok for me.
XD
16339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / an imaginary pLac...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08

trish_charlotte08 wrote:

As long as robi is at the top .. it's ok for me.
XD


hell yeah --,
478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
well as for me i dont get it why they always say that robi doesnt deserve to win coz he's already rich...well we might as well say paris hilton shouldnt be a celebrity anymore since she's a heiress...
277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
I want Ejay to be the Big Winner cause even though he came from the Province and he doesn't know much technology he is not acting as know it all guy trying to impress people. Oh, do you get me? Hahahaha. And I think people just like Robi because he looks good(not in my eyes) He is too responsible which is great but people should atleast have fun at times.
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / beside him.
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
well,i still think that robi should win.
4387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / In front of my la...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
i think ejay should win cause he was the poorest......
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Selangor, Malaysi...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
yay!!! robi got the highest percentage!!
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
i want nicole to be evicted !!!!dont like her! !!!grrr..poor alex..
5418 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
I dun watch cuz I practically think its vomit-material but my friend keeps on cheering on this Nicole person.
1478 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / sOuL SocieTy
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
dat damn nicole!!! evicted~!~!~~~
Posted 6/3/08

veronic4321 wrote:

i want nicole to be evicted !!!!dont like her! !!!grrr..poor alex..


i agree with you..
1846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / anywhere
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

miccah18 wrote:


veronic4321 wrote:

i want nicole to be evicted !!!!dont like her! !!!grrr..poor alex..


i agree with you..


same here....^^
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.