First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Membership Cards
Member
1281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / konoha st. east b...
Offline
Posted 6/2/08 , edited 6/3/08
please fill this form:


outcome:

or if you want it sparkly...


example:


Moderator
5465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Mars ^^
Offline
Posted 6/2/08
^^ Nice Card!! ^^

Name: Fanta-chan
Username: FantaCloud
Position: Moderator/Editor
Birthday: August 10
Picture:

Don't need it sparkly... ^^ Arigatou Gozaimasu! ^^
Member
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Name: Yoru
Username: Monika_Echizen12
Position: Member
Birthday: June 6

Member
1281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / konoha st. east b...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

FantaCloud wrote:

^^ Nice Card!! ^^

Name: Fanta-chan
Username: FantaCloud
Position: Moderator/Editor
Birthday: August 10
Picture:

Don't need it sparkly... ^^ Arigatou Gozaimasu! ^^


here it is CUTIE...

please don't quote after this. thanks!
Member
1281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / konoha st. east b...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

Monika_Echizen12 wrote:

Name: Yoru
Username: Monika_Echizen12
Position: Member
Birthday: June 6



here it is CUTIE...

please don't quote after this...thanks!

Member
19566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / in the deepest pa...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
thank you...
Member
46485 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Name: Sara
Username: anime_kitty08
Position: Member
Birthday: June 7

Member
1281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / konoha st. east b...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

anime_kitty08 wrote:

Name: Sara
Username: anime_kitty08
Position: Member
Birthday: June 7



here it is CUTIE...

please don't quote after this. thanks!

Moderator
9278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
I totally love the card design! By the way, maybe you should try squeezing in the group badge. I don't know how you can make the picture smaller, but it'll be more... Cute World. It looks perfect, anyway!

Name: Rin
Username: Erin-chan
Position: Moderator
Birthday: 31 May
Picture:


Not too sure if my picture is too big... Sorry if it's hard to resize!
Member
1281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / konoha st. east b...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

Erin-chan wrote:

I totally love the card design! By the way, maybe you should try squeezing in the group badge. I don't know how you can make the picture smaller, but it'll be more... Cute World. It looks perfect, anyway!

Name: Rin
Username: Erin-chan
Position: Moderator
Birthday: 31 May
Picture:


Not too sure if my picture is too big... Sorry if it's hard to resize!


here it is CUTIE...

please don't quote after this. thanks!

Posted 6/3/08

Name:Rainie
Username:Goldenkiss
Position:Member
Birthday:October 13
pic:
Member
674 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / haunting Aaron li...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Name: Mitsu
Username: Bastet11
Position: Member
Birthday: August 11
pic:
Member
739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / IL
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Name:kirby
Username:waffle0000
Position:member
Birthday:sept 5th
pic:
no sparkle
Posted 6/3/08
Name:Kristen
Username:xXkawaiichiiXx
Position:Member
Birthday:May 11
pic:

Member
1281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / konoha st. east b...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

goldenkiss wrote:


Name:Rainie
Username:Goldenkiss
Position:Member
Birthday:October 13
pic:


here it is CUTIE...

please don't quote after this. thanks!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.