First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Earthquakes Man Made Or Done By God: You Decide...
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08
Ok I am prettty sure from watching this video full of proof, that the Earthquakes of these times 2004-2008 were most likely not done by God but by Evil Mad Men with advanced technology trying to be like God.

Here watch this and decide for yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VX0JvpW5q0

Tell me what you think, I found this video and decided to share it with as many people as I can...


1433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08
I choose option 3: nature.
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
True, high frequency waves could cause an earthquake but I still believe that most earthquakes are accounted by the ever-changing landscape. The tectonic plates which rests on liquid magma are constantly on collision, hence the earthquakes. It would take massive amounts of man-made wave to create debilitating earthquakes. Though this had happened, I'm quite certain that experts would take precautionary measures to prevent incidents of man-made quakes from happening again.
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
the guy looks kinda weird...
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08

Regulus133 wrote:

I choose option 3: nature.


It can't be God or Nature made for these years especially for the Chinese Earthquake:
Text News Taken from my friend Lucidtomor's Video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pgtVRvNDfk

China Orders Strike Against US For Catastrophic Earthquake

Russian Foreign Ministry reports are stating today the Prime Minister Putin's 'sudden' diplomatic trip to France was made at the behest of China's President Hu in order to 'warn' the European Union not to become involved with the US following what is widely expected to be a 'retaliatory strike' against the United States, and who the Chinese military has blamed for the catastrophic May 12th earthquake that has killed nearly 90,000 human beings.

Chinese and Russian Military scientists, these reports say, are concurring with Canadian researcher, and former Asia-Pacific Bureau Chief of Forbes Magazine, Benjamin Fulford, who in a very disturbing video released from his Japanese offices to the American public, details how the United States attacked China by the firing of a Billion Million Volt Shockwave from the Americans High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP) facilities in Alaska.
16324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bangalore,India
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
Oay,here's one of the comments on youtube

"These guys are not going to reveal anything, it's all planned,all the kings of the earth organised this in the vatican.They do the will of Amen Ra(illuminati gods from egypt)they are only fallen angels,the pilots of UFOs and the real constructors of pyramids. They plan to put the world into chaos,blame it on global warming and use antichrist satan to pretend he will solve all our problems, liers.inhabitants of earth are in a lot of trouble.Our presidents and prime ministers don't care about us "

I had to LOL. Conspiracy theory 4tw? Even though I'm Muslim, I cant see the Vatican being some sort of evil empire.Not in a million years.
1433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 6/3/08 , edited 6/3/08

rockmx8 wrote:


Regulus133 wrote:

I choose option 3: nature.


It can't be God or Nature made for these years especially for the Chinese Earthquake


Sorry, I'm not about to trust the words of conspiracy theorists (even worse, this is just one man, as far as I know) over natural explanations. I don't even know if all the "facts" this guy uses to create his theory are true in the first place, and I'm not about to go studying up because one man thinks we've got TEH URTHKWAYK MASHEEN OF DOOM! I'll be needing some scientific review on this one (I can't say peer review, since I wouldn't trust another conspiracist's opinion) before consideration.

Addition: This is no insult to you, but your profile picture reminds me of Fox Mulder. Coincidence?

4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
I don't think it's just him saying about this, if you search HAARP you will find more people talking about this similarity as well...
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
i dunno. it kind of sound too conspirational to be true.

if it is true though. it should benefit the chinese more. since it paints the government in a more positive light in that, they are very swift and efficient in helping the earthquake survivor.

it's kind of the most positive media attention they have so far for the past years. What with all the taiwan, tibetan, darfur affairs. It almost look so coincidental as before people was so opposed to house the olympic game in china. Now, not so much.

I was kind of suspicious about this.

But things like H.A.A.R.P just.. i can't believe something as sensational as that as long as i don't have any solid, concrete proof.
38638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / 11.8728° N, 122.8...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
I choose option 3: nature.
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

supermalv wrote:

i dunno. it kind of sound too conspirational to be true.

if it is true though. it should benefit the chinese more. since it paints the government in a more positive light in that, they are very swift and efficient in helping the earthquake survivor.

it's kind of the most positive media attention they have so far for the past years. What with all the taiwan, tibetan, darfur affairs. It almost look so coincidental as before people was so opposed to house the olympic game in china. Now, not so much.

I was kind of suspicious about this.

But things like H.A.A.R.P just.. i can't believe something as sensational as that as long as i don't have any solid, concrete proof.


Dude did you see the rest of the video showing the strange plasma lights in the sky before the Quake hit? That is proof right there of HAARP in action...
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

h4x0rz wrote:

Oay,here's one of the comments on youtube

"These guys are not going to reveal anything, it's all planned,all the kings of the earth organised this in the vatican.They do the will of Amen Ra(illuminati gods from egypt)they are only fallen angels,the pilots of UFOs and the real constructors of pyramids. They plan to put the world into chaos,blame it on global warming and use antichrist satan to pretend he will solve all our problems, liers.inhabitants of earth are in a lot of trouble.Our presidents and prime ministers don't care about us "

I had to LOL. Conspiracy theory 4tw? Even though I'm Muslim, I cant see the Vatican being some sort of evil empire.Not in a million years.


Don't worry these guys are going to go down when Good rises with God's help, NWO is history in the future...
4675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

Chance16 wrote:

the guy looks kinda weird...


You talking to me?
5103 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / it's all in your...
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

rockmx8 wrote:


supermalv wrote:

i dunno. it kind of sound too conspirational to be true.

if it is true though. it should benefit the chinese more. since it paints the government in a more positive light in that, they are very swift and efficient in helping the earthquake survivor.

it's kind of the most positive media attention they have so far for the past years. What with all the taiwan, tibetan, darfur affairs. It almost look so coincidental as before people was so opposed to house the olympic game in china. Now, not so much.

I was kind of suspicious about this.

But things like H.A.A.R.P just.. i can't believe something as sensational as that as long as i don't have any solid, concrete proof.


Dude did you see the rest of the video showing the strange plasma lights in the sky before the Quake hit? That is proof right there of HAARP in action...


Strange plasma lights have been sighted due to the difference in temperature that would happen during earthquakes. And with an earthquake of that magnitude, it is not surprising that plasma levels registered were skyrocketing.

Although the HAARP is plausible due to the technology nowadays, the video isn't proof enough that it exists. This conspiracy theory causes needless tension between the countries involved. Still, I haven't seen much scientific evidence of its existence. Until such documentation is revealed, I would still stick to the commonplace knowledge that "nature" is the primary source of earthquakes.
4344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / auckland
Offline
Posted 6/3/08

rockmx8 wrote:


supermalv wrote:

i dunno. it kind of sound too conspirational to be true.

if it is true though. it should benefit the chinese more. since it paints the government in a more positive light in that, they are very swift and efficient in helping the earthquake survivor.

it's kind of the most positive media attention they have so far for the past years. What with all the taiwan, tibetan, darfur affairs. It almost look so coincidental as before people was so opposed to house the olympic game in china. Now, not so much.

I was kind of suspicious about this.

But things like H.A.A.R.P just.. i can't believe something as sensational as that as long as i don't have any solid, concrete proof.


Dude did you see the rest of the video showing the strange plasma lights in the sky before the Quake hit? That is proof right there of HAARP in action...


i did. the orange glowing thing right?

while it was kinda freakish. it's still could be anything. it's too early to say anything about that for sure.

i want proof like.. statistical data about earthquake. Since they found technology to artificially make one. Then there should be a sudden surge of increase in earthquake occurence subsequent of the year around which it was invented.

Anything strange thing that could point out it couldn't have been occuring naturally.

Any record about suspicious activities that the powerful factions in the world (india, china, europe union, u.s) was meddling with, around the approximate time that the earthquake hit.

You know.. things like that.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.