First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
Post Reply The Recommend Music Thread ~Read First Post~
47270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 9/23/10
Drum & Bass and Dubstep are the best genres ever! Check my thread for some fresh new music for you narrowminded listeners!! ^^,
926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/7/10

SHINee : Replay, WOWOWOW, Replay Noona Is So Pretty, Up&Down, Jojo, Y.O.U Year of Us, Hit Me, Ring Ding Dong, A-Yo, What U Want, Shout Out, Hello, Get It, Four Seasons

Bruno Mars : Count on Me, Talking to the Moon, Who Is, Just the Way You Are, The First Time, The Lazy Song, Somewhere in Brooklyn

Neon Hitch : Black and Blue, Rain on Me,

Auburn : Perfect Two

David Archuleta : My Kind of Perfect

MBLAQ : G.O.O.D Love, Y, Oh Yeah

2NE1 : I Don't Care, LOLLIPOP(BIGBANG), You & I (Bom)

Currently Listening To : Rocketeer | Far East Movement Ft. Ryan Tedder of One Republic
1359 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 10/13/10
PARAMOREEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
All songs.
Genre: Alternative rock. punk pop, pop rock
1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 10/13/10
[REQUEST]
CR ID / Name: shikario

Favourite bands and/or songs that are similar to what I would like to be recommended: Dir en Grey, the GazettE

Genres that I wish to be recommended: Hard Rock, Metal, Punk, Goth(mabye?)

Comments: NEED some good Metal(preferably) bands to listen too, AMERICAN OR JAPANESE OR ANYTHING ELSE I don't care about country or language, seriously, just good, aggressive music.
19966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 10/14/10 , edited 10/15/10
REQUEST
CR ID / mystmaiden
Favourite bands and/or songs that are similar to what I would like to be recommended: CN Blue or Ft Island
any country would be cool, style is what I'm after


Comments: I especially like really good electric guitar so anything that would include some is great.
7838 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/24/10 , edited 10/24/10
[REQUEST]
CR ID / Name:
Rouward
Favourite bands and/or songs that are similar to what I would like to be recommended:
All I Wanna Do Is Make A Love To You - Heart
Always - Bon Jovi
Bed Of Roses - Bon Jovi
Honestly (Acoustic) - Harem Scarem
When Love & Hate Collide - Def Leppard (my all time favorite song)
Genres that I wish to be recommended:
Slow rock
Comments:
I'm huge fan of slow rock songs since I became 18 years old and I want to collect more songs.
Another song I wanna know but I couldn't figure the title of a song. Here's the chorus: "All the love, all the love in the world..."
Any suggestions?

Thanks for reading my request. Please quote my post to notify me.
305 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 10/29/10
1979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / VIC, Australia
Offline
Posted 11/2/10
Hmm I've got a request for 2 genres of music

Firstly foreign RnB/Pop - I love Wisin & Yandel, Don Omar and many others spanish or not.

and also rock/metal/nu-metal/hard rock/christian rock etc I'm addicted to Disturbed and i like Mudvayne, Atreyu, Spineshank, Killswitch, Thousand foot krutch, 3Days Grace, Seven Dust, Saliva, Red, Red jumpsuit app, Trivium, Linkin Park (before they turned gay with the release of minutes 2 midnite and the latest one) and many many more..

Mainly lookin for Hard rock/metal or Christian rock in particular foreign or not, doesn't matter.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 11/5/10
[REQUEST]
CR ID / Name: volk0n
Favourite bands and/or songs that are similar to what I would like to be recommended: AKFG, Girl DeMo,
Genres that I wish to be recommended: Pop, Rock, Hip Hop
Comments: Just been a mood of grooving lately. Trying to find songs where there is a real good feel beat or the way they sing, lets you know that the feel of the song is very heart warming even though you don't understand what is being said. I included some youtube links below to show you what I mean. One of those beats/songs you just find yourself having to nod your head with. Nothing too over the top with crazy rifts. Preferably, from an anime but can be from wherever. The reason I say that is because I found out a trend where if an anime has a good soundtrack, it also has potential to be a good anime as well.

AKFG - Re:Re (Live Yokohama Edition) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zu0AxAE-WvU
Back On - Chain - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPXaoq4Cd0k
Midicronica - San Francisco - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AcS7ylZAvSI
Akino - Sousei no Aquarion - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE6RtY7a2a0

19966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/14/10 , edited 11/14/10
Rouward wrote:


'm huge fan of slow rock songs since I became 18 years old and I want to collect more songs.
Another song I wanna know but I couldn't figure the title of a song. Here's the chorus: "All the love, all the love in the world..."
Any suggestions?


I've been giving this some thought, thing is lots of groups have a few nice power ballads mixed in with their other stuff. I'd recommend X Japan's cd 'The Ballad Collection' - there might be something there you'd like. Be forewarned - some of their lyrics are pretty dark stuff though.
195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 11/20/10 , edited 11/20/10
I heard the best Japanese music band was Big Bang, and they are pretty good.
12694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Las Vegas
Offline
Posted 12/23/10

AuZzii wrote:

Hmm I've got a request for 2 genres of music

Firstly foreign RnB/Pop - I love Wisin & Yandel, Don Omar and many others spanish or not.

and also rock/metal/nu-metal/hard rock/christian rock etc I'm addicted to Disturbed and i like Mudvayne, Atreyu, Spineshank, Killswitch, Thousand foot krutch, 3Days Grace, Seven Dust, Saliva, Red, Red jumpsuit app, Trivium, Linkin Park (before they turned gay with the release of minutes 2 midnite and the latest one) and many many more..

Mainly lookin for Hard rock/metal or Christian rock in particular foreign or not, doesn't matter.


I would say for Christian rock/alternative Project 86, Blindside, Spoken.
Those 3 happen to be my top favorites at this time.
If you need any help in finding their music hit me up with a PM and I'll get you the stuff.
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/24/11

shikario wrote:

[REQUEST]
CR ID / Name: shikario

Favourite bands and/or songs that are similar to what I would like to be recommended: Dir en Grey, the GazettE

Genres that I wish to be recommended: Hard Rock, Metal, Punk, Goth(mabye?)

Comments: NEED some good Metal(preferably) bands to listen too, AMERICAN OR JAPANESE OR ANYTHING ELSE I don't care about country or language, seriously, just good, aggressive music.


um here's a link for metal bands: http://www.metalunderground.com/bands/

Personally I like, Karmic Link and Lunarsea.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP8mGfZmvmQ&feature=related - good song from Lunarsea


1610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / United States
Offline
Posted 1/24/11 , edited 1/24/11

corpeshadow wrote:



um here's a link for metal bands: http://www.metalunderground.com/bands/

Personally I like, Karmic Link and Lunarsea.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP8mGfZmvmQ&feature=related - good song from Lunarsea




Ahh thank you! Wow this was so long ago.. I forgot! Haha i was going through a rough time... My post sounds desperate!

And again, thank you! Still looking into metal & hard rock, found some good bands but good suggestions are always appreciated
445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/11

shikario wrote:


corpeshadow wrote:



um here's a link for metal bands: http://www.metalunderground.com/bands/

Personally I like, Karmic Link and Lunarsea.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP8mGfZmvmQ&feature=related - good song from Lunarsea




Ahh thank you! Wow this was so long ago.. I forgot! Haha i was going through a rough time... My post sounds desperate!

And again, thank you! Still looking into metal & hard rock, found some good bands but good suggestions are always appreciated



What kind of metal bands do you like?
First  Prev  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.