Created by frostcloud07
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
do naruto suck?
Member
863 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / somewere called a...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08 , edited 6/26/08

Mirella909 wrote:

i dont care wht u ppl think i like Naruto honestly. but yeah having all the flashbacks is annoying and so are the many fillers as well...


i agree about filllers there is about 100 fillers in a 220 ep series
269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / You really don't...
Offline
Posted 6/26/08

LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


Onigiriii wrote:

K, it's just a series, don't start fighting over it! There are some parts in the story line where there are way too many flashbacks, but there are also some totally awesome fight scenes. I voted for no, just don't call me a narutard for not hating the series.

Agreed!
and I havn't voted yet though
its like just because I watch it doesn't mean I'm a "narutard"
like serouisly........ <.<


Thank you!!! See, not everyone's here to diss people who like the show!!
Posted 6/27/08
hmmm guess not. he does add humor to the show.
Posted 6/27/08

Onigiriii wrote:


LittleAnimeFan2 wrote:


Onigiriii wrote:

K, it's just a series, don't start fighting over it! There are some parts in the story line where there are way too many flashbacks, but there are also some totally awesome fight scenes. I voted for no, just don't call me a narutard for not hating the series.

Agreed!
and I havn't voted yet though
its like just because I watch it doesn't mean I'm a "narutard"
like serouisly........ <.<


Thank you!!! See, not everyone's here to diss people who like the show!!

Your Welcome!!! even if I "Hated" Naruto I wouldn't try to hate the people who watch it because some of them are really nice

163 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/27/08
of course naruto suck because the fanbase who ruining for you guy to enjoy. I like call them "Narutard"
4587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / there >>>>
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Kagome4ever wrote:

no and i am not afraid to say it eather


why would you be afraid?
1886 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / In A Anime World
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

frostcloud07 wrote:


Kagome4ever wrote:

no and i am not afraid to say it eather


why would you be afraid?


because alot of ppl are afraid to say that because thier friends might think that the show it not cool or something but i am not afraid to say that i love the show naruto and no one can tell me different
170 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / why do i want to...
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????????????
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

SimplyBill wrote:


yardos718 wrote:

why are all of you even in a naruto groupe site in cr if you dont like naruto wtf.


That is because this one does not exist for Naruto fans only. Not only that, this is not a Naruto groupe site; this is a Naruto forum subsection.


well you search naruto just to say i sucks very how would i put this... if i din't like an anime i would just try as hard as i can to forget how bad i was and move on with my life.
Posted 6/30/08

pokemonmaster1000000 wrote:

no cuz he has the 9 tail fox with in him so no


^FAIL
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

SimplyBill wrote:


yardos718 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


yardos718 wrote:

why are all of you even in a naruto groupe site in cr if you dont like naruto wtf.


That is because this one does not exist for Naruto fans only. Not only that, this is not a Naruto groupe site; this is a Naruto forum subsection.


well you search naruto just to say i sucks very how would i put this... if i din't like an anime i would just try as hard as i can to forget how bad i was and move on with my life.


I'm different from you. I can move on with my life while not forgetting Naruto.

Check red boldfaced text - I did not say that you suck.


that i was an it i miss typed sorry. well naruto is prety unforgetable i mean it is a good anime and it is getting better. there are just alot of fillers other than that great anime.
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 7/1/08
How is Shippuden even surviving? o_O
457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/08

yardos718 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


yardos718 wrote:


SimplyBill wrote:


yardos718 wrote:

well you search naruto just to say i sucks very how would i put this... if i din't like an anime i would just try as hard as i can to forget how bad i was and move on with my life.


I'm different from you. I can move on with my life while not forgetting Naruto.

Check red boldfaced text - I did not say that you suck.


that i was an it i miss typed sorry. well naruto is prety unforgetable i mean it is a good anime and it is getting better. there are just alot of fillers other than that great anime.


I do not think that it is getting better. I believe Shippuuden is airing fillers now... or if not, in the future.


well i only watch the anime when i know there will be a good fight other than that i read the manga im not mutch of a anime lover i like to read the manga the way the auther intended it to be.

Member
4300 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 7/2/08 , edited 7/2/08

SimplyBill wrote:


frostcloud07 wrote:

whoa.. yes is leading


Not for long..... those Narutards will flock if they see this.


they just did.
oh well, you are entitled to your opinion.

but i have something to say... (oh be careful, there are alot of flashbacks! dont read if you get bored easily)

once some of my friends (who sortof liked naruto) got mad at the rest of my friends (who loved naruto, myself included) for liking naruto. they even started a group about it! (its not on cr if your wondering...) I viewed the group's forums and...

"We thought we could never have more fun at school. Now all anyone ever talks about is Naruto. Most of us feel left out, ignored, and nonparticipating. We used to do everything together, but now we've split into two groups: "Naruto", and "What The Heck Are They Talking About?" One of us has read the entire series of Naruto , and is still not included in that group. What happened to the strong loyalty all of us used to feel for each other? Naruto happened, that's what."

this sounds like they are jealous...maybe it has so many ani fans is because its confusing...yea, it is, but alot of stuff is confusing.



i personally like the flashbacks; it gives a past to the story, kinda like a reason for everything. (yes that was dumb)



but if you hate it so much why did you bother writing this?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.