First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
How would you change the storyline?
Member
40285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cross Academy!
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

amulet_heart wrote:


beansprout46 wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

yeah! i wouldn't want ikuto to exist!!!


Please dont be mean to ikuto i luv him! Anyway umm y do u hate him so much. Dont know y just luv those types. Tadase is cute to...don't get me wrong i just prefer the more mature and mysterious type of guy...


i like tadase better than ikuto but it's not like i luv him like wat u feels like 4 ikuto!~ lol~


well..idk~ i jus don;t like ikuto~
Member
3695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
i would like to change amu dun like ikuto , amu likes kukai
Member
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / America
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

aikoyamashina wrote:


IheartEdward wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

yeah! i wouldn't want ikuto to exist!!!


eh?? is it because you just want him all to yourself...? hehe i think that could def be one thing that i'll change, i would make ikuto mine muahahahahahaha (cough splutter splutter) so anyways, serious talk now... i like this anime but i think i would prefer it if tadase actually made more competition for ikuto, coz seriously ikuto wins hands down... however amu is just a tad bit slow on all of that... but yeah... WAIT I would want more episodes with Ikuto IN THEM... seriously there just aren't enough....


OMG!! I love your icon!! *hearts* EDWARD!!



lol... thanx... just managed to get my mum to start reading the series... she now loves edward tooo muahahaha... can't wait for BD and movie!!!!
Member
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

StarryStarryNight wrote:


aikoyamashina wrote:

Is it wrong to agree with everyone (except for getting rid of Ikuto)? o_o

I think everyone in the anime deserves someone, especially Utau, since she turns all cute and nice later. :3

Lala...done talking..


Yays! A fellow Utau fan! Utau totally deserve a cute uy of her own! In fact


I heard or actually..I saw it. :3

It looks really cute.
Member
27862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

IheartEdward wrote:


aikoyamashina wrote:


IheartEdward wrote:


amulet_heart wrote:

yeah! i wouldn't want ikuto to exist!!!


eh?? is it because you just want him all to yourself...? hehe i think that could def be one thing that i'll change, i would make ikuto mine muahahahahahaha (cough splutter splutter) so anyways, serious talk now... i like this anime but i think i would prefer it if tadase actually made more competition for ikuto, coz seriously ikuto wins hands down... however amu is just a tad bit slow on all of that... but yeah... WAIT I would want more episodes with Ikuto IN THEM... seriously there just aren't enough....


OMG!! I love your icon!! *hearts* EDWARD!!



lol... thanx... just managed to get my mum to start reading the series... she now loves edward tooo muahahaha... can't wait for BD and movie!!!!


Me neither. :3

if it's on a school day, I'm totally skipping school. >w< I'm going to be the first one at the movies, and I'm gonna keep watching it over and over agan.
Posted 6/30/08
woah...utau and kukai? dont mind me but i think a kukaixyaya thing would be more likely
1031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 7/11/08
i would just make amu a little older
so that there won't be such a big age difference between her and ikuto lol
Member
1516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
I would make Amu older or Ikuto younger. That way it wouldn't be as awkward...
Posted 8/13/08
I will make amu end with ikuto..and me appear out of no where and Steal all the other's XD!Me a playa : P
Member
2285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / SINGAPORE
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
i would make the anime to have 200 episode &
amu end up with tadase first
n then after tat she realise tat the 1 she love is ikuto
n of course the ending is amu with ikuto!!!
hehe....
tat would make the episode alot more!!!XD
Member
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 12/15/08 , edited 12/15/08
I would have kept kukai as a guardian or made him visit more regulary. Add some more episodes and get Ikuto and Amu together (if that doesn't happen).
But the story is fine as it is, I just see the little things.

I may also change it so the guardians apart from Amu and Rima (and maybe Kukai) couldn't character transform. It was better when it was Rare.

Oh and I made my own character - I'm that obsessed - and it would be nice for her to visit every once in a while.
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
- Remove all the fillers in the anime.

The rest are perfectly fine.
21752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 12/15/08

friedchips wrote:

I would make Amu older or Ikuto younger. That way it wouldn't be as awkward...


I don't think age really matters. My parents are 7 years apart and still love each other very much. This applies to Ikuto and Amu too, though I don't support Amuto.
Member
35 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Eugene, OR
Offline
Posted 3/25/09
If Amu ended up with Tadase instead of Ikuto I'd be very sad because Tadase likes Amulet Heart and Ikuto likes Amu for Amu
Member
45898 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Omggggg Stalker A...
Offline
Posted 3/25/09

Raiofsunshine wrote:

If Amu ended up with Tadase instead of Ikuto I'd be very sad because Tadase likes Amulet Heart and Ikuto likes Amu for Amu


If u watched ep 74, u would be wrong

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.