First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Calvin Chen/Chen Yi Ru
iaa
2102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

Posted 6/4/08

iaa wrote:


depalubos wrote:

CALVIN CHEN INSULTED MY COUNTRY..I SAW IT IN YOUTUBE=[


how? :(


http://youtube.com/watch?v=uulvmpiw6Cc

I'm not mad at him or anything..it's just a little bit offensive..

iaa
2102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

depalubos wrote:


iaa wrote:


depalubos wrote:

CALVIN CHEN INSULTED MY COUNTRY..I SAW IT IN YOUTUBE=[


how? :(


http://youtube.com/watch?v=uulvmpiw6Cc

I'm not mad at him or anything..it's just a little bit offensive..



it was just an expression i think..it was kind of funny hahaha :| and i'm a filipino too :|
Posted 6/4/08

iaa wrote:


depalubos wrote:


iaa wrote:


depalubos wrote:

CALVIN CHEN INSULTED MY COUNTRY..I SAW IT IN YOUTUBE=[


how? :(


http://youtube.com/watch?v=uulvmpiw6Cc

I'm not mad at him or anything..it's just a little bit offensive..



it was just an expression i think..it was kind of funny hahaha :| and i'm a filipino too :|


yeah..nevermind =]

34868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
he's soo cute in romantic princess..

i like his smile there and his character being sweet to xiao mai..
iaa
2102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

depalubos wrote:


iaa wrote:


depalubos wrote:


iaa wrote:


depalubos wrote:

CALVIN CHEN INSULTED MY COUNTRY..I SAW IT IN YOUTUBE=[


how? :(


http://youtube.com/watch?v=uulvmpiw6Cc

I'm not mad at him or anything..it's just a little bit offensive..



it was just an expression i think..it was kind of funny hahaha :| and i'm a filipino too :|


yeah..nevermind =]



peace!
1460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / EARTH xD
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
he's the funniest guy in fahrenhrit.
in my opinion
Posted 6/4/08

iaa wrote:


depalubos wrote:


iaa wrote:


depalubos wrote:


iaa wrote:


depalubos wrote:

CALVIN CHEN INSULTED MY COUNTRY..I SAW IT IN YOUTUBE=[


how? :(


http://youtube.com/watch?v=uulvmpiw6Cc

I'm not mad at him or anything..it's just a little bit offensive..



it was just an expression i think..it was kind of funny hahaha :| and i'm a filipino too :|


yeah..nevermind =]



peace! :D



oh btw they made a new tread about this topic..lol

380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Manila, Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
ErMyGosh.

I really like this guy!

killer smile, nice eyes, cool hairstyle.

YiiE!
107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / san pascual, bata...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
i like calvin chen and matsumoto jun...
matsumoto jun was my first crush in asian celebrities...
i like calvin chen's smile that's why i like him...
he's also cute!
22240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore ! (:
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
well, he's the tallest and the cleverest among Fahrenheit, haha. I heard he's very good in math. thats what i heard, i dont know.


Whatever it is, i love his killer smile !! ^^

i started to love him when i watched this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeoX9V5D5Zo

At 7:58, he's extremely very funny ! i just cant stop laughing and rewinding then !






9860 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Living in the US...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

depalubos wrote:


tongiethao wrote:


depalubos wrote:

CALVIN CHEN INSULTED MY COUNTRY..I SAW IT IN YOUTUBE=[


what did he say??


here's the link..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uulvmpiw6Cc


I don't think that was insulting at all.
Was it?
1168 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

boojoi wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:


boojoi wrote:

and im still wondering why fans of feilunhai treats him as their least faves..wth!!


they havent realized yet his oozing spark


i hope that they realize it now, as in RIGHT now!! haha..

here's one of his "cute smile" pic that i have..


*-- whenever i see his smile .. its seems that .. my heart always melts .. lol^^ --*
2570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

shitsuren14 wrote:


boojoi wrote:


chibiladychoi wrote:


boojoi wrote:

and im still wondering why fans of feilunhai treats him as their least faves..wth!!


they havent realized yet his oozing spark


i hope that they realize it now, as in RIGHT now!! haha..

here's one of his "cute smile" pic that i have..


*-- whenever i see his smile .. its seems that .. my heart always melts .. lol^^ --*


wow..same here!! looove calvin all the way..when i first saw and knew feilunhai..calvin's the first one that i adore..
haha!

2570 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 6/4/08

ehssy wrote:

he's my worst.. when it comes to him i habitually get out of my mind! i hope fans will realize how much he's really blazing:) the more you watch him is the more you'll appreciate the way he speak! kinda witty and very sensible:) he's a perfect material for me!:) good-looking,chalky,cunning,tall and very noble... how i wish there will be someone like him exists closer to my age coz he's turning 28 right? but its fine! ahhh... Fei-lun-hai wont never be the best without him.. since he's the one who blends with the tunes and ahhh.. what more can i say? When he smiles it feels like some good things are yet available no wonder why he won in the sunshine boy pageant!...

Just keep on smiling Yi Ru:)


waaa...i totally agree with you..
even though some of his pics are serious,
he still looks like he's smiling!!
i looove all of calvin chen yi ru!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.