First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Which series do you think will be more popular - Hana Kimi or Romantic Princess
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / HerE..
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

buta-oink-i8u wrote:

Romantic Princess..duh Ella Chen is sooo ugly!!!


haha..
person like you is so pity..
how could you say all those things..
well in fact you really dont know the real CHEN JIA HUA
im not going to say harsh words like you because
i know if ella encounters a person like you..
she will not say bad things to you..
i know the truth..(and of course you dont know it for sure)
if you only know ella more..
then you'll be a better person!

15051 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in anime world..
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
hmmp......of course..hana kimi taiwan..........ehehe!!
21531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
i definetely think HANA KIMI!!romantic princess is judt plain okay for me && hana kimi is soooooo funny && fun to watch!
10792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / im just beside yo...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
hana kimi is much cuter and funnier than romantic princess.. ^^
Posted 9/17/08
romantic princess ftw for me, because it is one of the first drama I have seen and I fell in love w/ it for the first time
3114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth x]
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
Hana Kimi...I like Ella+Wu Chun better~
7134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
Not much of a fan for the Taiwan version of Hana Kimi but I voted it anyway.
1900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In a land with He...
Offline
Posted 9/17/08

mspres_idol wrote:


buta-oink-i8u wrote:

Romantic Princess..duh Ella Chen is sooo ugly!!!


haha..
person like you is so pity..
how could you say all those things..
well in fact you really dont know the real CHEN JIA HUA
im not going to say harsh words like you because
i know if ella encounters a person like you..
she will not say bad things to you..
i know the truth..(and of course you dont know it for sure)
if you only know ella more..
then you'll be a better person!



uhmm hopefully ur not a fob cuz if u are ohmahgosh!!
u messin wid the wrong person!!
so wat if ella chen encounters me!
i dont give crap!
shes so uglayy!
(uhummm..like YOU!!)
13075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 9/17/08
Hana Kimi cause is funny
5146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in the city bying...
Offline
Posted 9/18/08
Hana-Kimi
but I like romantic princess better.
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / HerE..
Offline
Posted 9/18/08

buta-oink-i8u wrote:


mspres_idol wrote:


buta-oink-i8u wrote:

Romantic Princess..duh Ella Chen is sooo ugly!!!


haha..
person like you is so pity..
how could you say all those things..
well in fact you really dont know the real CHEN JIA HUA
im not going to say harsh words like you because
i know if ella encounters a person like you..
she will not say bad things to you..
i know the truth..(and of course you dont know it for sure)
if you only know ella more..
then you'll be a better person!



uhmm hopefully ur not a fob cuz if u are ohmahgosh!!
u messin wid the wrong person!!
so wat if ella chen encounters me!
i dont give crap!
shes so uglayy!
(uhummm..like YOU!!)


im not messin' up with you..
and i never planned to..
coz i know i'll just waste my time talking with person like you..
i just wanna say that..
you dont have to bash people especially if you dont know them..
i dont care what you'll say to me..
its just for me..
i wanna defend baobei ella in my own little way..
so, god bless to you girl!..


2973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / i'm lost..don't k...
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
hehehe..personally i still hope that HKT would still be more popular and CHUNELLA would still be the better love team...


of course HANA KIMI~tw!!! haha i can see that people are really hooked to it..specially to CE tandem! girls,boys,lolo,lola,ate,kuya,mama,papa,auntie,uncle,....everyone loves Hana Kimi tw~ each scene they cant help but laughing or smiling! haha it makes evryone happy and forget their problems!!yeaah!
8254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Somewheree.
Offline
Posted 9/19/08
romantic princess~~I like hana kimi in jap better~
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / La La land
Offline
Posted 9/21/08
Romantic Princess
8266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Taunton, Somerset UK
Offline
Posted 10/17/08

kiluanne93 wrote:

im not filipino, yet i answered. im an asshole.like that.


its ok....hahah...i just asked bcoz after hana kimi was RP....so i kind of wanted to know what the people would think...hahahahah....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.