First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply You know what would be funny............
Member
2246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Deimon High School
Offline
Posted 6/3/08
You know what would be funny??????
if i make a picture of the result of the game b/t ojo and deimon and put it as my avatar XD and post it every where and post all kinda crap everywhere theres eyeshield fans that havent seen the last episode...........MAJOR SPOILER[/i]!!!!!!!!!!!!
or i could do that with the..........(not gonna say anything more LOL)
Member
6336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 7/18/08

rock_lee_of_the_lotus wrote:

You know what would be funny??????
if i make a picture of the result of the game b/t ojo and deimon and put it as my avatar XD and post it every where and post all kinda crap everywhere theres eyeshield fans that havent seen the last episode...........MAJOR SPOILER[/i]!!!!!!!!!!!!
or i could do that with the..........(not gonna say anything more LOL)


lolz u can already tell that they won ojo and are going to the christmas bowl or the ending woulda been gay and everyone woulda hated it xD
Member
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 8/7/08
Teikoku Alexanders
bunch of assholes haha
Posted 8/12/08
WTF . . . ?
Member
1285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / House
Offline
Posted 8/12/08
2101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Ferelden
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
It would be funny if Mamori and Hiruma's Personalities Exchanges
Member
3956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Cebu,Philippines,...
Offline
Posted 8/17/08

yaha911 wrote:

It would be funny if Mamori and Hiruma's Personalities Exchanges


I agree!
Member
6166 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 8/26/08
Funny and Weird! The whole wide world, no, I should say universe may be meeting it's end XP

((Ya-ha! ^_^))
173 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
Member
20912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Mordor, Baker Str...
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
it would be funny if hiruma acts like sena (shy person...)
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 9/3/08
ne


from wiki~
255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / shadowmoon valley
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

pokemon2456 wrote:

ne


from wiki~


have u watched the last episode yet if yes kindly tell me the site where uve watched it
31828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Candy Land :DD
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

rockvan wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:

ne


from wiki~


have u watched the last episode yet if yes kindly tell me the site where uve watched it


no... just read it... and read the manga

255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / shadowmoon valley
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

pokemon2456 wrote:


rockvan wrote:


pokemon2456 wrote:

ne


from wiki~


have u watched the last episode yet if yes kindly tell me the site where uve watched it


no... just read it... and read the manga



k but i dont read manga its a pain 4 me
176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Aurora
Offline
Posted 10/6/08
What the heck is the point of this topic...?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.