First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Episode 12
Posted 6/8/08
I was really surprised that she lost the baby...I thought she will have it till the ending...
In the preview you could see that she has matured and is more selfconfident..I'm really looking forward to ep.13
Member
1793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
This episode was so sad it made me cry ='( But now I'm looking forward to the next ep!
Member
9638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

maria7188 wrote:

I was really surprised that she lost the baby...I thought she will have it till the ending...
In the preview you could see that she has matured and is more selfconfident..I'm really looking forward to ep.13


although she miscarriaged.. but i believe in the end she will hav a son wif cunxi if the ending is the same to the novel
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
epi 13 is out at : http://www.ulinkx.com/playlist/fated_to_love_you_e

enjoy peeps!
Posted 6/9/08
I WAS SHAKING! That episode made Fated To Love You my favourite. I never cried so much in a drama. The drama I watched after that episode made it look sooooo boring!
97 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
I thought it was uncool for Anna to give Xin Yi an agreement for abortion. She's a little selfish and should be more considerate for Xin Yi. That episode was such a tear jerker.
Member
9638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

gerizel_91 wrote:

I thought it was uncool for Anna to give Xin Yi an agreement for abortion. She's a little selfish and should be more considerate for Xin Yi. That episode was such a tear jerker.


wat little.. she is like a total bitch >.<.. i cry almost 80% of ep12 lo.. so sad
80743 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Poland
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
It was really sad
Member
843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Earth
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
Oh man...super super sad episode! And it's all cos of stupid Anna with that fake abortion letter scaring Xin Yi.
158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
OMG i cried like crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy!!! =( it was SO sad and probably one of the saddest and emotional-est episodes i've ever seen!
Member
1195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Aloha State
Offline
Posted 6/16/08 , edited 6/16/08
this episode was so sad. i cried so much just like a little baby
starting this episode i HATE Anna now<----its all her fault
Member
9638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

pnay89 wrote:

this episode was so sad. i cried so much just like a little baby
starting this episode i HATE Anna now<----its all her fault


at 1st i didnt hate anna tt much but when she come bak i really hate her.. but i hate tiffany more! if tiffany didnt make anna fall down.. anna didnt hurt herself then she wouldnt hav come bak
Member
1195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Aloha State
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 7/18/08

kyokodomoto wrote:


pnay89 wrote:

this episode was so sad. i cried so much just like a little baby
starting this episode i HATE Anna now<----its all her fault


at 1st i didnt hate anna tt much but when she come bak i really hate her.. but i hate tiffany more! if tiffany didnt make anna fall down.. anna didnt hurt herself then she wouldnt hav come bak


true but i stil hate anna da most

i hope she tells the truth soon, so the understanding will be cleared already. it wasnt his fault at all but she thinks it is bcuz of anna. hope she confesses soon
Member
122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / California
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08
Even before episode 12, I already considered this drama as the top of my favorite Taiwanese dramas. I didn't just cry on this episode but the episodes previous to this. This drama has everything in it: love, romance, family, comedy, morale, and even friendship...

BUT, episode 12 really tugged on my heart. I thought everything would be fine with their baby, that the first miscarriage is showing us that it won't happen again and the baby will survive. Then the plot took its toll and I bawled like a kid in front of my computer. Ethan Ruan and Chen Qiao En brought all the viewers to sympathize with their characters, Cun Xi and Xin Yi. They are great actors and I applaud them for making me cry like a baby... LoLz!

Certain quotes stayed in my head during this episode... like when Xin Yi keeps repeating "Please don't hurt my baby.. I won't let you hurt my baby!" as she gets pulled on a stretcher..

And the way Cun Xi turned away, having to choose between saving the baby or Xin Yi *tears again*...

Now everyone is blaming him. It's true that he is part of the blame, but he did realize how important Xin Yi is to him. All in all, Ji Nian Ping played a great role in their life =]. He made his parents closer and love each other...

I can't wait till the next upcoming episodes but I know episode 12 will stay in my heart forever..

=] I LOVE this DRAMA...
Member
158 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / singapore
Offline
Posted 6/23/08
this ep is so sad lor...i cry for the whole ep...especially when xinyi run away from cunxi and being knock by the car and lead to miscarriage...is super sad...i hate anna...ia all her fault...but afterall is a gd ep...i encourage everyone to watch...this is a super nice show...haha...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.