First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Worst song ever.
13402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / ...XD...at the en...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
hannah montana's songs and jo bros's
1539 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
NO AIR . i hate that song . urrrhh
Posted 6/4/08
Crank That by Soulja Boy... ughhh.
Posted 6/4/08

stareye_pink wrote:


slowdanse wrote:

http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-18475/What-are-the-5-worst-bands-youve-ever-heard.html

I'm sure there is also a worst song thread or songs you dislike thread but the forum search is down right now! please use it later to find existing threads you can post in. thanks!


So this is a duplicate. o_O


nope, it's different- the other one was worst 5 bands and this one is worst song
Posted 6/4/08
omg .. kay umbrella - rihanna because .. well she's singing about an umbrella and trying to say it differently to make it sound "cooler" sounding. thanks to that song people at my school can't say umbrella like NORMAL PEOPLE.
Posted 6/4/08
Just about any song that's been on MTV since 1998
2628 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / a little messed u...
Offline
Posted 6/4/08
Hannah Montana's Songs are crap
2513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
Anything By Morning Musume make me want to rip my ears off and burn it w/ them
1493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Somewhere in the...
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

vittoriano wrote:

Just about any song that's been on MTV since 1998


i do believe we have a winner!
1890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

thenatureofthings wrote:

the milkshake song- I swear every time I hear it I wanna slap a hoe >.>


Have you ever heard the metal version to that song? Hearing it might change your mind.
8724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
57 / F / in yerr face.
Offline
Posted 6/5/08 , edited 6/5/08
hannah montana songs.:|
1890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
"Keep Bleeding"-Leona Lewis...OVERPLAAAAYYEDD.

I hate it when 2-4 radio stations plays the same song the same tiiime.

Rihanna's "Please Don't Stop the Music", again, overrated/etc.

All in all, there's too many songs that you could label to be the "worst".
Posted 6/5/08

Jazminny wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

the milkshake song- I swear every time I hear it I wanna slap a hoe >.>


Have you ever heard the metal version to that song? Hearing it might change your mind.


I haven't heard it- who does it?

and I agree with you about "Keep Bleeding" by Leona Lewis. I loved it the first time I heart it but ever since I can't stand it or listen to it all the way through. Same with Love Song by Sara whats her name >.>
1890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/08

thenatureofthings wrote:


Jazminny wrote:


thenatureofthings wrote:

the milkshake song- I swear every time I hear it I wanna slap a hoe >.>


Have you ever heard the metal version to that song? Hearing it might change your mind.


I haven't heard it- who does it?

and I agree with you about "Keep Bleeding" by Leona Lewis. I loved it the first time I heart it but ever since I can't stand it or listen to it all the way through. Same with Love Song by Sara whats her name >.>


Goodnight Nurse. :]
Check it out and see what you think.

The video for "Keep Bleeding" is also overrated...actually nowadays, many things are overrated.. =.=
Oh, haha! Sara Bareille's "Love Song" doesn't seem to get too old with me...atleast not yet.
1890 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/5/08
Now that I've listened to the Milkshake cover again, I'm not quite sure if you would even consider it to be "Metal". XD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.