First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Magical Sweet Shop
Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Quezon City
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

fe2 wrote:


kayecapulong wrote:


fe2 wrote:


kayecapulong wrote:


sanarajonn15 wrote:

hi! i wanna be the head cook here pls.... and remember, i'm also your teacher! ^_^


Picture please. ^^


spicy choco!!!!! plz


*takes a chocolate and puts it in a pot*
can you give me a chili? never mind how many unless you get some in the garden.


*point at school garden* I've plant chili plant there XD


gimme some chili! get the number where you're satisfied with!
*eyes gleam*
Posted 6/16/08

kayecapulong wrote:

gimme some chili! get the number where you're satisfied with!
*eyes gleam*


ok... *teleport to garden and pick bunch of chili*

*teleport back* here me want super hot
Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Quezon City
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

fe2 wrote:


kayecapulong wrote:

gimme some chili! get the number where you're satisfied with!
*eyes gleam*


ok... *teleport to garden and pick bunch of chili*

*teleport back* here me want super hot


*takes chili and puts it in the pot*
hold your ears. the chocolate explodes when it is being made. I remember one of my friends became deaf after hearing the explosion. the sound of the explosion becomes loud depending on the amount of chili.
*puts on a pair of earplugs*
Moderator
1925 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
bed~
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

kayecapulong wrote:


MRmerllism wrote:

uuuu~~
we got a shop now??!!
cool!
can i order popsicle?


sure. what is the flavor of your Popsicle? it has many flavors. today's flavor is...

Lucky Berry - tastes *ugh* but makes you lucky for the day.


oh!sure!!
one please~
**brings luck right??****gulp**

Member
1526 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Quezon City
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

MRmerllism wrote:


kayecapulong wrote:


MRmerllism wrote:

uuuu~~
we got a shop now??!!
cool!
can i order popsicle?


sure. what is the flavor of your Popsicle? it has many flavors. today's flavor is...

Lucky Berry - tastes *ugh* but makes you lucky for the day.


oh!sure!!
one please~
**brings luck right??****gulp**



okay...
*takes an ugly-looking berry out of the garden and mixes it in a blender with chocolate and vanilla flavoring*
the chocolate and vanilla is just for the taste.
*takes out an ice gun and shoots the melted Popsicle*
*popsicle turns into frozen solid*
...
here...
Member
7161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan
Offline
Posted 9/24/08
eto~
ano~
can i have cake?
with strawberries on top?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.